Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fire Advance (Mission.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire Advance (Mission.)

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 pm
(Fallout 4? That's yesterday's news. The hype should be on Mass Effect: Andromeda)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:22 pm
[Not after today's e3 demo. Unless that was yesterday, I just saw it though. Guess I have 2 things to get hyped about now fml.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:29 pm
(F4 was also today, but I've never been a big fan of the series. Mass Effect is something I can live off of though. The best story line in any video game I've ever seen)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 pm
[I'm a huge fan of both series, but Fallout 4's presentation was amazing. I'll be watching Mass Effect here in a bit. 

I'll never forget the first time I wooed a blue chicken into sleeping with Shepherd.]
Anonymous

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:17 pm
(Skuse the fanfic conversation but is this mission going to continue er what?)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:17 am
Risako stared at Salzem with a rather blank expression. Was he stupid? Sure, Kasai and Risako probably had the power to burn villages down between the two. Shit, Kasai could probably take every ninja in Konoha on and wipe them out. But how was that gonna work while the target sat in water? Squinting slightly at Salzem, "You're... that's... no." Crossing her arms, she said "I understand why we should incinerate it, because that's all we can do," she paused for a second, "but don't you think the water is gonna get in the way?" Her gaze would linger for a moment before she shook her head. 

Risako smiled, "But on the other hand, I dunno what to else to do. Also, thanks for scoping it out Ryugia." After that she planted her hand under her chin and thought about some stuff. Like what exactly would prompt somebody to think that you could burn something that sat in water. Unless Kasai had some magic ninja technique that made some really, really hot fire. Or the beast might so happen to be in a position where it would still be burned despite the water.

Last edited by Risako Akara on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:13 pm
(Sal, looks like we are waiting for you)
Anonymous

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:34 pm
(my apologies. I did not realize)

"Salzem registered Risako's blank look and flashed his own.
"I was joking." He would say flatly before turning back over to face the salamander. The creature was huge, seemingly inert in the pond it rested in. Salzem thought for a moment before drawing both of his keyblades (Olympia and One Winged Angel) slowly and moving toward the creature.
"I'm going to lure the beast out." Salzem said, grimacing as his chest began to throb with intense pain.
Not now... Salzem thought as he observed the beast. His lungs have been failing for years now but only recently had it become critical. Salzem hadn't told or even given anything away that he was in critical condition. He didn't need his friend's pity. He had a job to do.
'When he gets out of the pond, let loose." Truth was, Salzem was the optimal choice for distraction. He was on the verge of death as it was and he quite possibly might have the best chance at getting in and around the creature. If no one objected, he would move in.

Last edited by Salzem Alagahara on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:05 pm
(It's fine. Wouldn't have affected me, I've been busy till now. Ryugia's turn now, I believe)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:23 pm
(Ryugia? I think its your turn)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum