Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fire Advance (Mission.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire Advance (Mission.)

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:06 pm
Ryugia's eyes never missed a thing. He could see Salzem straining, the muscles in his chest contracting in an attempt to fight against a pain that was lying inside. Ryugia planed to ask about that later, but now was not the time nor the place. " I guess we have no choice. I could also us the water and unleash a lightning style attack." The thought of using his new chidori technique made adrenaline flow. " any ways good luck salzem. Just... Don't die just yet... We still need you around." Ryugia watched as Salzem began to continue on. His eyes followed him as he came closer and closer to the lake. " so it begins. Alright then. I will continue on through the trees. From what I can tell it probably knows exactly where we are, but I still want the cover to try to prepare the genjutsu. I think the easiest thing to let it see is exactly what it probably wants, all of us dead, so I'll go with that as my illusion. It should keep it nice and happy. " Ryugia walked back upright on the branch and leapt higher into the trees. He jumped from branch to branch until he reached the edge of the forest surrounding the lake. From here he could prepare his jutsu. It may be a little less entertaining, but it would save them loads of trouble, and minimize injuries. He slowly began to kneed his chakra, preparing for the blast of light to come.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 pm
(So, Ryugia, before you go and use this genjutsu, how does it work? Because I know, with most genjutsu, if the other person has a higher chakra than the power of the jutsu, it won't work.)

Kasai looked cautiously at Salzem. "If you wish, but be careful, for your own sake," Kasai said. "It might be able to move faster than I can, and with its size, that amount of momentum is tremendous. It also has a reason to stay in the water, so try to keep your distance as much as possible. As far as we know, it's the most dangerous creature we've ever encountered. I could also try to distract it if you wish, but the choice is yours," Kasai would say to Salzem.

"Most of my jutsu won't be at their full power unless the monster moves out of the water," Kasai said. "But, they will still be somewhat effective, and with a fight that seems like it will take sometime, I think that's what matters."

The beast could tell the humans were making sort of preparation, but for now, it laid still. The water around it would amplify it's lightning so much that it was the greatest advantage it had. It believed to be evenly matched, but only because there were four of them, and all of them of strong power. If the monster were to fight any single one of them alone, it was confident that it could win, but for now, it would try to stay in the pond, because that was something it could not lose. As well as with three of the four having all fire or partial fire chakra, the water would not only be good for offense, but also defense. It could not overlook the advantages of this small puddle.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:35 am
Risako looked to Salzem, "pfft, Good luck." Risako stayed relatively close to Ryugia and Kasai, knowing full well that both her and Kasai were at a slight disadvantage here, hindered by the water the beast stayed in. She had nothing more to add to what Kasai had said, so she kinda just sat there, waiting for an order of some sort...she really didn't know what to do. But she had hoped that nothing to bad would happen to Salzem. I mean, despite her joking about his intelligence, she did care for just about everybody in the village. Not like that or anything, but I mean like, she kinda needed teammates to make up for her lack of master level skills.

Last edited by Risako Akara on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:48 pm
(Think we are waiting on you, Sal)
Anonymous

Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:24 pm
(My apologies. I Keep loosing track of whose turn it is.)

Salzem looked back at Kasai in response to his warning.
"Don't worry. I've got nothing to lose."
He did not respond to Risako's quip. Salzem didn't have the energy or time to do so. Quite honestly, he had been running on fumes and had neither the time, nor the patients to play games. Salzem let out a deep breath and drew his swords. He snuck closer to the beast, Keeping to the tree line above the creature. Salzem focused his chakra through him and as he did so, a faint chakra cloak flickered into existence around the chuunin. His body was flowing with additional strength. He felt powerful, in control even though he knew his power meant little against a creature of that size. He leapt down off his pearch diagonal to the salamander's head. He brought his arm up, flying towards the beast's head in a Lariate. (Speed 100 Strength 80). The creature seemed somewhat unaware of Salzem's presence and if this attack hit, it would easily knock the beast clear of the lake and fatally wound it as well. However, if the creature were to sense Salzem's attack and retreat, Salzem would quickly slam his hands in the Ram sign and use the Body Flicker Technique to escape back into the tree line (Speed 105). His strategy was to taunt the creature into coming out of the pond using constant guerilla strikes.

AP: 260
-30 Lariate
-10 Body Flicker
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:13 pm
(Ryugia, your go)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:39 pm
(One more day, then I'll have to skipp you, Ryu)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 pm
(( that's weird, I posted a while ago, but it isn't here.))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 pm
((oh well here it is))

Ryugia watched Salzem's attacks from his hidden spot in the trees. He felt pretty useless. Other than his genjutsu he didn't really have any strong techniques. There was also no telling if his genjutsu would actually work. It was a strong A rank technique but would it work against an S rank Summon. 

"If my genjutsu doesn't work, then maybe at least the light produced will make it shut it's eyes for a moment giving one of us an opening for attack. Hmmm. Maybe if I can get behind it, while the others are distracting it... I can aim chidori at the back of it's neck." With his sharingan, Ryugia looked at the beast skeletal structure. He found the spot right below the base of it's skull where the brain connected with the spine. "A well placed chidori could easily separate the brain stem, delivering an instant kill. Quick and clean. It would be fairly efficient." 

Ryugia quickly pulled out some paper, and a pencil. He wrote down a quick message, saying "Please try to maneuver the summon so that it's back is facing exactly at the 3 oclock position, using where you are standing as the 6 o'clock reference point. I am going to attempt to take it down with a chidori strike to it's neck." 

what he meant was that if the current battle field, which is circular in shape had a clock over laid with it Risako and Kasai who were at the entrance to the clearing would be standing at approximately 6 o'clock, and Ryugia's hiding spot would be at 3 oclock. He hoped they understood his message.

Ryugia wrapped this message around the grip of a kunai, and with precision accuracy  threw it towards Kasai, and Risako. It flew like a bullet lodging itself at the feet of the two shinobi.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm
(That hit, Salzem, holy crap)

Kasai closed his eyes at Salzem's comment "nothing to lose" as there was actually his life to lose. With that, Kasai also prepared to move in, folding his hands together under the fire robes, prepared to cast any jutsu necessary. 

The beast caught Salzem charging it (reaction time is 150, so it can move, but not dodge completely), and began twisting itself. It could see that this human had increased its strength somehow, and knew the oncoming damage would greatly hurt it. Spinning out of the way as the chuunin charged it, the beast let out a sudden electrical surge, which instantly shot throughout the entire pond, every inch being an electric field for a split second, with a power of 35 (I'm going to say 35? 25 standard, but the rules for complementing elements is only mentioned in terms of jutsu, so I'll just say the pond somehow adds 10 power? If that's cool. If you think it should only be 5, say so. Speed=instant? Maybes? It travels at 25 from the beast, but across the water, I'm assuming its fast as hell.) 

The surge would hurt Salzem if he touched it (which is close to inevitable I'm guessing), but not by very much at all. It would be far from long term damage, but the salamander was hoping it would cause a loss of attention enough to cancel his jutsu (again, not likely). 

If Salzem's hit would collide, (the beast having 90 move speed.), the salamander would have twisted itself through the air enough to cause the hit to strike the beast's arm, rather than the head. This, of course, would break the whole arm (cause holy crap, 80 strength against 45 health), but the beast would live, which was it's goal. Immediately afterwards, the beast would then use lightning Javelin, increasing its own speed and strength to massive amounts, and then prepare for yet another jutsu (but, each post is technically only a few seconds, so that's all it has time for this post.)

Kasai watched the knife aimed at their feet, and stuck out his own to catch it. Of course, Kasai was much faster than the thrown kunai, and didn't just stick out his foot so it would go straight through, but instead swung his foot in a way that the point rotated around his toe, but did so quickly enough that the kunai was launched upwards, where he caught it with his hand, and read it quickly before tossing the note to Risako. 

"Time to flare some chakra and roast some neut," Kasai said, chuckling to Riasko. Their fire jutsu would be weaker with it in the water, but if ever there was a jutsu that stood out the most, it was fire, and even if they did no damage, they could get it's attention for sure. With that, Kasai took off running towards his right, and upwards, counter clockwise around the pond, to reach the 3 o' clock placement Ryugia mentioned. If the boy had ideas, then Kasai would help those. From the starts of plans and ideas grew more ones, and better ones as well. Just because he was the weakest was no reason for Kasai to not listen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum