Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Eye for an eye

+6
Kazuo Kemuri
Echo Uchiha
Xyxer
Haru Hyuuga
Youta
Saku
10 posters
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Eye for an eye - Page 2 Empty Re: Eye for an eye

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:54 pm
I have not been hostile towards you. You have simply refused to edit after I pointed out something implausible in your post.

And if this sound has no speed, what you're essentially saying is that you have an A-Rank summon that can instantly genjutsu anyone within a range of 80 meters? Just to confirm.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 pm
Lord Takeo wrote:I'm kidding. I knew you were bad Haru, but for real at least try to be plausible when you're writing your shit.

That's your first post. Look at that and try to explain how you're not being hostile.

Anyways, if you want to argue the need for a speed of sound, I am not the person to ask about it. If you find that there has to be a stat, I would assume that it would be 100, since it would match the power of the jutsu.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm
[Not much I can do actually, vroom vroom]

Xyxer would simply continue to run, now reaching his full speed as he quickly made his way to the area, considering speed is weird as hell with these rules, but regardless he'll be 20 metres away from the nearest one of either Haru or Takeo, without entering or being within 10 metres of the Tenkage office of course thanks to his warning. If needed, he'd activate his eternal sharingan like a boss. Of course, since Xyxer suddenly gets faster in his second post, he would be covering the distance greater than Takeo could hope to predict, moving at 125 speed directly across the short terrain, and, by the time their actions in their next post occur, like literally as soon as  they occur, he'll be where I said he'll be. Xox

[Stop timelining me you fuck]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:32 pm
[Never~]

Of course as stated before, it would take Xyxer a good five minutes or so to arrive going at half his speed. So of course given the fact that he was now running at his full speed, there was still two and a half minutes to play with before he arrived.

Now then thanks to the speed of the sound being stated as 100 the following would have occurred.

While it seemed that Takeo had been focusing on Xyxer the entire time, which in itself is a silly thing to assume. Why would he focus on someone who was nowhere near him at the time? It would obviously have been smarter for him to focus on his surroundings, something which he had been doing the moment Ash had been created. A quarter of a second, the time in which it took for him to register the appearance of two chakra signatures outside of the building behind him. They were about 70 meters away at the time. It took him a quarter of a second to register their appearance, given his reaction time. Obviously this is possible, considering it's possible for someone to do multiple actions and have someone else understand them. Disguising his chakra signature was thrown out the window, a black mark appearing on his cheek as he rushed forward out of the office.

The song travelling at 100 speed would not travel the 70 meters to Takeo in the time it would take him to run out of the office. Thus he was safely out of range by the time it arrived. With the power of Redan and the hat on his head he rushed at a speed of one 102 or something like that through the building. Ash was not aware of what was happening, likely due to focusing far too much on his initial tasks. Thus he would be caught in the sound genjutsu, walking towards the source of the noise at 10 speed or whatever was supposed to happen.

Takeo would of course be sprinting down the hall. He turned left, One Way Road forming around him to shatter the wall that was there and opening it up to the outside world. A drop and he was running the short distance across the land before reaching the ocean, he would still keep running of course. His hands moved together to form a seal, his form flickering from existence as he Body Flickered further out into the ocean, 300 meters to be precise. He would continue to run of course, he always had been a fan of how fast he could run.

Xyxer would arrive to find a hole in the wall, and perhaps a small spec in the distance. Of course his clone would still be there, walking against the window as it tried to get closer to the source of that song.

[Yet another attempted exit]

+All the shit I claimed in my last 500 exits

Total Wordcount: 2801 going towards The Fear
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 pm
Third most retarded argument I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I hate all of you, I'm gonna study after this is done and if I hear any shit so help me someones gonna be "Princess Bukake" for a MONTH! O_e

Nah, go ahead and bitch about me in the CB, I love all of you, I didn't mean any of that; Anywho.
I don't Tak, I think he can get away with pointing at someone.

I don't know how sound based genjutsu should work, now that this has been brought up they do seem a bit broken. For now let's work under the assumption that it's travel speed is power. I'll see if I can't figure out a system for em later, but continue this from where the Genjutsu started happening.

And kiss and make up, or I'll take away yer toys.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:56 am
(Exit stopped again)

Haru would watch Takeo attempt to run as he noticed their appearance. He activated his obligatory final form, and attempted to escape through the office building. Rather then simply let him go, Haru would give chase, activating his own technique, Fury of the Storm, to aid in keeping up. Since Takeo started running before Haru would come to a stop, Haru would simply keep running, allowing him to move at his maximum speed, and passing through the street to ththe left side of the building, reaching his maximum speed just as Takeo leapt from the building. (190) Thankfully, there were no buildings in the short part of the building.

Maya would follow Haru, still singing, attempting to move within ten meters with him, catching Takeo in her genjutsu should he be in range. The clone would still be in range of the song for the duration of this movement, and would have reached the street by falling out the window several seconds after she passed it. The fall would not be enough to disperse the clone, however, and Ash would continue moving towards her, slowly.

As Takeo neared the ground, Haru would outstretch his arms, an enhanced chakra blade held in icepick grip in his left and right hands, as he ran towards Takeo, his speed and strength increasing further still with the help of the Lariat technique. Normally, the object was to clothesline the enemy, but Haru was planning to outright dismember Takeo. The sheer strength of the blow alone would likely be able to rip his body apart (170). The strike would

Haru would attempt to run by Takeo from behind just as his feet were about half a foot from touching the ground, cutting through him as he did so with the blade in his left hand, so that immediate reaction would be difficult and clumsy, since it was very difficult to change direction in midair, in addition to the sheer speed at which Haru was moving (220), as well as Takeo’s lack of switching to 360 degree vision with the byakugan. He would run straight past Takeo, his blade running cleanly through him, making an even cut through his left elbow, through his stomach (Above the belly button) and finally through his right elbow. The result? A crippled Takeo who could not walk or preform hand seals, his limbs scattered messily in the sand, and his blood draining quickly.

(Blade sharpness is 297)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:05 pm
['The sheer strength of the blow alone would likely be able to rip his body apart (170). The strike would'

Did you miss part of your post out or did you just forget to delete the last three words?]
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 pm
(I think those were part of my computer acting up. My C/P was getting all glitchy, so if there's anything weird like that, let me know)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:37 pm
Now, by the time Takeo would be near the ground, the 2.5 minutes would be up and bam, Xyxer would already be 10 metres away from the mad duo! Now, as I can't be bothered to do anymore, he'd simply open his hand to summon Tidebreaker and hoped Haru could do this shit himself because I'm really tired. Of course, his EMS is active and his Abysswalker armour on as he gets to the scene.

If Takeo was going to escape Haru, then Xyxer chases after him activating Wrath and what not so he's really fast. Of course, his EMS is active and his Abysswalker armour on as he gets to the scene. Either way, he activates Wrath so he can just blitz to the scene because fuck you ash, super fast. So ja, Xyxer gets there before Takeo touches the ground.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:46 pm
]So ja, Xyxer gets there before Takeo touches the ground.

Xyxer would arrive to find a hole in the wall, and perhaps a small spec in the distance.

The struggles of Xyxer not reading anyone's posts.]

Through his sensory, he was aware of the movement of Haru around the building. It was a simple adjust to make in order to prevent himself from possibly getting caught out, given that at the present moment Haru had managed to surpass his speed. When the wall had exploded outwards, his hands moved together to form a hand seal. In an instant he disappeared from the building, Body Flickering at a speed of 300 the maximum distance that he could. His momentum remained from his run, his speed reaching the maximum he could run. That speed being 205, probably. From there, nothing would change. Takeo would continue in his sprint, dashing across the ocean in order to escape from the islands that were made of Shimagakure. At this point Haru would have been turning the corner in order to do that Lariat cutting combo thing. So focused was he on the goal, it could take the boy precious moments before he manage to regain his bearings on where Takeo was. Considering that the Body Flicker movement happened at what was possible a speed that is untrackable by the Hyuuga.

As said before, Xyxer would arrive to find a hole in the wall. And now given the fact that Takeo was travelling at his full speed, no trace of the thief there. Unless Haru managed to delay him further, which could have been a possibility.

[Exit.

+101350 ryo
+All documents that were in the office during this time.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum