Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 15%
13 Posts - 12%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%

Eye for an eye

+6
Kazuo Kemuri
Echo Uchiha
Xyxer
Haru Hyuuga
Youta
We dont use the "R" word
10 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Eye for an eye - Page 2 Empty Re: Eye for an eye

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 pm
Lord Takeo wrote:I'm kidding. I knew you were bad Haru, but for real at least try to be plausible when you're writing your shit.

That's your first post. Look at that and try to explain how you're not being hostile.

Anyways, if you want to argue the need for a speed of sound, I am not the person to ask about it. If you find that there has to be a stat, I would assume that it would be 100, since it would match the power of the jutsu.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Ryo : 352200

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm
[Not much I can do actually, vroom vroom]

Xyxer would simply continue to run, now reaching his full speed as he quickly made his way to the area, considering speed is weird as hell with these rules, but regardless he'll be 20 metres away from the nearest one of either Haru or Takeo, without entering or being within 10 metres of the Tenkage office of course thanks to his warning. If needed, he'd activate his eternal sharingan like a boss. Of course, since Xyxer suddenly gets faster in his second post, he would be covering the distance greater than Takeo could hope to predict, moving at 125 speed directly across the short terrain, and, by the time their actions in their next post occur, like literally as soon as  they occur, he'll be where I said he'll be. Xox

[Stop timelining me you fuck]

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Ryo : 49110

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 pm
Third most retarded argument I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I hate all of you, I'm gonna study after this is done and if I hear any shit so help me someones gonna be "Princess Bukake" for a MONTH! O_e

Nah, go ahead and bitch about me in the CB, I love all of you, I didn't mean any of that; Anywho.
I don't Tak, I think he can get away with pointing at someone.

I don't know how sound based genjutsu should work, now that this has been brought up they do seem a bit broken. For now let's work under the assumption that it's travel speed is power. I'll see if I can't figure out a system for em later, but continue this from where the Genjutsu started happening.

And kiss and make up, or I'll take away yer toys.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:56 am
(Exit stopped again)

Haru would watch Takeo attempt to run as he noticed their appearance. He activated his obligatory final form, and attempted to escape through the office building. Rather then simply let him go, Haru would give chase, activating his own technique, Fury of the Storm, to aid in keeping up. Since Takeo started running before Haru would come to a stop, Haru would simply keep running, allowing him to move at his maximum speed, and passing through the street to ththe left side of the building, reaching his maximum speed just as Takeo leapt from the building. (190) Thankfully, there were no buildings in the short part of the building.

Maya would follow Haru, still singing, attempting to move within ten meters with him, catching Takeo in her genjutsu should he be in range. The clone would still be in range of the song for the duration of this movement, and would have reached the street by falling out the window several seconds after she passed it. The fall would not be enough to disperse the clone, however, and Ash would continue moving towards her, slowly.

As Takeo neared the ground, Haru would outstretch his arms, an enhanced chakra blade held in icepick grip in his left and right hands, as he ran towards Takeo, his speed and strength increasing further still with the help of the Lariat technique. Normally, the object was to clothesline the enemy, but Haru was planning to outright dismember Takeo. The sheer strength of the blow alone would likely be able to rip his body apart (170). The strike would

Haru would attempt to run by Takeo from behind just as his feet were about half a foot from touching the ground, cutting through him as he did so with the blade in his left hand, so that immediate reaction would be difficult and clumsy, since it was very difficult to change direction in midair, in addition to the sheer speed at which Haru was moving (220), as well as Takeo’s lack of switching to 360 degree vision with the byakugan. He would run straight past Takeo, his blade running cleanly through him, making an even cut through his left elbow, through his stomach (Above the belly button) and finally through his right elbow. The result? A crippled Takeo who could not walk or preform hand seals, his limbs scattered messily in the sand, and his blood draining quickly.

(Blade sharpness is 297)

Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Ryo : 20575

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 pm
(I think those were part of my computer acting up. My C/P was getting all glitchy, so if there's anything weird like that, let me know)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Ryo : 352200

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:37 pm
Now, by the time Takeo would be near the ground, the 2.5 minutes would be up and bam, Xyxer would already be 10 metres away from the mad duo! Now, as I can't be bothered to do anymore, he'd simply open his hand to summon Tidebreaker and hoped Haru could do this shit himself because I'm really tired. Of course, his EMS is active and his Abysswalker armour on as he gets to the scene.

If Takeo was going to escape Haru, then Xyxer chases after him activating Wrath and what not so he's really fast. Of course, his EMS is active and his Abysswalker armour on as he gets to the scene. Either way, he activates Wrath so he can just blitz to the scene because fuck you ash, super fast. So ja, Xyxer gets there before Takeo touches the ground.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum