Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
18 Posts - 23%
12 Posts - 15%
9 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 10%
7 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%

Eye for an eye

+6
Kazuo Kemuri
Echo Uchiha
Xyxer
Haru Hyuuga
Youta
We dont use the "R" word
10 posters
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Ryo : 352200

Eye for an eye - Page 4 Empty Re: Eye for an eye

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:00 am
Xyxer was growing somewhat impatient, but he knew what was to be happening, or at least, he hoped he did. With his booster active and eternal sharingan activated, he hoped he could trust perhaps the only person he considered a friend in this world and body flickered from his current position across most, if not the entirety of the village, moving at an incredulous 215 speed unless something was to stop him. Now, of course, if Takeo had been successful in his escape it'd look like he was simply chasing after him, if not, it'd appear he had better errands to attend to and trusted in his ANBU's services.

[Exit]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:15 am
(Pretty sure I get an edit, since my post was largely dependant on the fact that you have to slow down to turn, much like how Hysterio can't just change direction on a dime. If I can't edit, I guess I don't care at this point anyways.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:12 am
(If you want to talk about unfair to others in this topic, then I could mention that you're basically god modding Hysterio and ignoring the fact that he still stopped your exit because you had to fight him. You at least have to give me a chance to react to that and work around it, since that's how this forum RP works)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Ryo : 5800

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:20 pm
seriously? half this topic is ooc bitching and whining. oh. my. god. den said he got the edit and you're still complaining about stuff occ.

voiding this topic unless someone higher overules. you can start it again and try to keep a roleplaying topic..... yanno in character because its an ugly mess of wtf is even going on.

i cant believe it went this long without getting shut down.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Village Leader
Village Leader
Ryo : 27500

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 pm
I am overruling this. I have been keeping up with this topic and waiting for these two to come to a nice conclusion without mod intervention. However, it seems that will not happen. By that same token, we cannot just void topics due to being messy-that is the definition of lazy. It will simply happen all over again. So, I will take responsibility for resolving this topic.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Ryo : 5800

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 pm
that is our usual way of handling topics of this nature buuuuuuuutttt sure np =) enjoy shinji XD
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Village Leader
Village Leader
Ryo : 27500

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:28 pm
Ok, here is how this is going. Hopefully we can all agree on the following:

-Xyxer is no longer part of this topic.

-Posting order is Takeo, Haru, Hysterio.

-Haru you get your last edit as requested, naturally this grants an edits to both Hysterio and Takeo. I would suggest this, Haru edits, then Hysterio, then Takeo so that we have some continuity and no conflicting events. Please post once your edits have been made. First Haru will edit and post that he has done as such then Hysterio if he wishes then Takeo. Sound good? If an argument arises over these edits, or anything else in this topic, please pm me with your concerns and do not post them here to avoid further clutter.

-I hope this can remain civil from this point on as you guys were using some pointed words in the beginning.

-I will be cleaning this topic up afterwards by deleting frivolous arguments and such.

Have a nice weekend,
Shinji
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:21 pm
(Sorry for the huge delay, guys. Edited, and hopefully it won't be such a problem anymore. Let's wrap this topic up and try to avoid any more arguments Smile )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum