Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 15%
13 Posts - 12%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%

Eye for an eye

+6
Kazuo Kemuri
Echo Uchiha
Xyxer
Haru Hyuuga
Youta
We dont use the "R" word
10 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youta
Youta
Citizen
Ryo : 8050

Eye for an eye Empty Re: Eye for an eye

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 am
[Unless you're satisfied with <20k you'll have to wait because the thread in which I leave the ryo is not yet concluded]

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm
(Exit stopped)

From the sandy streets of his new home, Haru patrolled, his mask, which was one of a bear, and full armor donned, trying to get a lay of the land. With him was all of his equipment, as he was currently on duty. Naturally, as an ANBU, Haru paid particularly special attention to the Leader Chambers, as it was sort of an important place within the village, considering all that went on there. With that much cash in the vicinity, as well as a leader present (most of the time, anyways), it was hard not to take a look once in awhile.

Haru observed everything that came to pass from his current position, which was just over 100 meters away from Takeo, his chakra suppressed for obvious reasons the moment he saw Takeo acting suspiciously. He saw Takeo force his way through the vault with some jutsu he had not seen the white haired one use before. This was new. The boy then proceeded to take the ryo and documents located in the vault, all the while keeping an eye on Xyxer, who was approaching the office. Something was definitely up.

”Lord Tenkage, Takeo is currently emptying the vault of its contents, very aggressively, I might add... Prepare yourself, he knows you’re coming.” He warned, speaking into his ANBU tattoo. At this point, he was already mobilizing himself, making his way to Takeo’s position. He would continue to observe, unseen, as Takeo continued. Thankfully, the boy was so damn focused on watching Xyxer that there was no way he could spot Haru, especially with his chakra suppressed.

Haru prepared himself for a fight with Takeo. He knew that the boy was capable of stunning him with those damned blades of his, and his body still might not be able to handle it. With that in mind, he focused on his Shikotsumyaku, instead of his byakugan, as he usually did, preparing himself for a dirty fight. His muscles were stronger now, and he felt that after his training, he could fight back against his stun, should he be struck.

Haru would begin making hand seals as he moved, his chakra suppressed until the very moment he was in his desired range, which was 70 meters from Takeo. Next to him appeared Maya, glancing over at Haru, who was still moving. Haru pointed at Takeo, not looking back, and the Siren nodded, beginning to sing. All of this would occur in about a quarter of a second, as long ago, before his second chuunin exams, Haru had made it clear to Maya that if she was summoned for battle, she had to be ready to sing immediately.

The song would reach both Takeo and Ash now, neither of whom had yet to turn around from facing Xyxer to look towards the window he planned to escape from. Now, of course, Haru’s chakra was no longer suppressed, but that mattered little. His trap was sprung, and there was little they could do to avoid her song. If the song met their ears, both Takeo and Ash would begin slowly moving towards Maya, entranced by her.

Haru himself would prepare a chakra blade, the passive extension and sharpening of the blade taking effect, just in case he needed to fight. Currently, Haru himself was standing in the street, facing the window, 30 meters from Takeo. There were no obstructions in the street, and the path branched off to his left and right, 30 meters wide between houses.

AP: 726

-100 for Summoning Maya

626 (Ohana means family)/726

Bloodline boost is going into Shiko instead of Byakugan, in case that wasn’t clear.

Maya’s AP: 400

-80 Siren Song

320/400

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:29 pm
Takeo, point your hand at something in front of you right now. How long did that take? If it took you anywhere near a full second, you weren't taking me seriously. Pointing your finger does not take anywhere near a second, unless you're waaay overdue for a trip to the gym.

Now nod your head once. Did that take you a second? No. Maybe half a second, at most. 

Especially when you're on NRPG levels for speed. Maya has 70 speed. Haru has 100+. It's not too outrageous to think that they're capable of nodding their head and pointing their finger faster then you can in real life.

But if you want to stick to your story and continue with that logic, I feel like the thought process and mental exertion required to suppress one's chakra directly after making a clone would take a bit longer then a quarter of a second. If you want to argue over stupid little things, we can go down this road, but if you would rather be mature and try to actually fight me instead of getting people voided over your own inability to nod your head and point your finger in less then a second, be my guest.

As for understanding it's a battle situation, again, with a reaction time of 100+, it's not too crazy to think she could keep up and understand that me sprinting at you while pointing in your direction usually means "Attack that guy."

If you really want to start a void war this soon, be my guest, otherwise, let's continue.

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:42 pm
Momentum rules only apply to running. You can do other things like make hand seals and punch at your full speed. 

And either way, 60 and 35 are far above average human speed.

And I'm not attempting to sprint. I'm running at half my full speed currently, as per the rules, and if you're going to argue that it's not possible to point while sprinting, you're really getting desperate.

Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:51 pm
Show me where in my actual post I wrote the word "Sprint"

Why would I be exerting myself and trying to run at max speed if I stop anyways before my post even ends? 

If you can make hand seals while running both at max speed and "Attempting max speed," as almost everybody on the entire site has done at one point or another, then I fail to see why it's impossible to point at you. 

But you know what, fuck it, because I'm sick of arguing with you. And would you drop the hostility? I didn't say or do anything to you, and already you're making an ass of yourself.

The sound doesn't have a speed, because that wouldn't make sense. If you had to make a speed for sound, then you'd have to make a speed at which words you speak reach somebody else, because then you'd have to calculate the speed of sound in NRPG terms, and factor in for temperature, moisture and the objects it travels through, which seems a little ridiculous to me. As is saying that a sound jutsu needs a speed stat, because then you can say "My sound is faster then yours," which makes no sense at all, because sound has it's own definite speed. If you want the speed of sound, it's 343.59 meters per second, or 1,236 kilometers per hour. (In dry air, at about 20 degrees C.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum