Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes Empty New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 pm
Now was the time. Everything she'd set up for, every single thought through her mind had been fueled by this point. She sat perched atop a large out jutting stone at the opening to the long cave that had first gained them entrance to this sanctuary, Sorrow set on her back cross ways, it's snath rested slightly against her stone seat due to it's length. Finally she would get her first true look into the evil of the Sharingan, the demonic eyes that had plagued her dreams since she could remember. Thoughts of the boy, the young Echo Uchiha, plagued her thoughts, drawing her mind away from reality as she awaited her studends Kaien and Kiru, The girl who would be doing the procedure and the recipient. Kiru, bless his heart was such a gentle soul, far too soft she thought at times to even take a life if it was needed, though his words had brought questions to her minds the day she stood over the two boys they would be taking bits from. 

Within the realm of the Fae, Set on a long table of odd green wood speckled with bits of purple she now knew to be called "magic" Set the two bodies, prepped and ready to be cut open by her young aprentice. She In her hand set the small leather bound note book, It's cover weathered with age. Here she kept the entirety of her studies on the medical arts, A craft she was considering more and more each day the potential of picking up once more, though she wasn't completely sure which of her curent specialties she would give up for it. These had been her life's blood and the protection for goddess knows how long, though she had only recently perfected her skills in taijutsu. 

Her eyes skimmed across the page, lost in the subtleties of the human anatomy, memorizing once more the dangers they could face in the procedure just in case. With the protection of the Fae she could be awake for the procedure just in case, though her vague knowledge from a time long passed would only help the girl a little in her work. She was ready and resolved. Now she waited for the others.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:42 am
As Kaien enters she looks around waiting to see her teacher. As she continues walking she finally lays eye contact on her and ask "When are we beginning"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:30 pm
"WHen Kiru gets here. I have some study to do before I trust these eyes..... Issues in the past i suppose you could say. oh. " She lifted a hand to point to a small box in the sand beside her. "You'll find something useful within here child. Call it A present? You'll need to implant the eyes into Kiru for me as well as replace his kidney and mine with the uchiha boys and the other buy's liver will need to go into my body. I would like to see what skills his blood holds. "
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:31 pm
Kaien walks over to the box before she picks it up "What is this and why is it here for me?" Kaien asked along with "Well when ever your ready I am as well I studied long and hard and I believe I'm ready for this."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm
While the others had arrived to that position safely and securely, Kiru would arrive from the air, at rather fast speeds, hitting the ground painfully, and sliding close to Kaiens feet. A sound that could only be described as laughter could be heard from above the shadows of the cave, and Kiru jumped up angrily, twin Alls End blades in his hands, one of which he threw. "This isn't over yo-"
Noticing his present company the blade still in his hand would vanish and he looked a little mortified. "I uhh.. was trying to tame one of the higher dragons and it.. didnt go well. Im here like you asked though Kira."
He would also smile and nod ay Kaien,  happy to see the girl.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:23 pm
"excelent. Now let's get to work. " She would gather the two together, motioning for each to put their hands on her shoulders. "We'll be doing this within the Fae. Kaien open it and put it on and perhapse you'll find out then lets go. " Assuming they did as she asked she performed the reverse summoning jutsu and they would be dragged through the void and into the grand medical bay of the the Fae realms.

"Daruku. I believe we're prepared. " The girl nodded, pointing to the table holding the other two. "Kaien this one will be the eyes and kidneys, " She motioned to the uchiha boy to their left. "And this one I will need his liver."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Kaien walks around and sees Kiru and instantly starts blushing as she makes eye contact with the young man. As she realizes she turning red she asks Kira a question to get the attention off her. "Show me where to go and what tools ima need for the surgery."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:23 pm
Kiru shivers a bit at the thought of surgery. At least Kaien would be doing it, and not Youka. Though he had gotten a little rich off that little experiment. It looked like he would be getting a new Kidney at least. "So, just so the medical professional here knows, I am missing a kidney from a previous...surgery. So there is an open spot for that."
He'd pull up his shirt a bit, revealing a thin scar. Then, just to mess with Kaien a bit, he whispered into her ear slightly, "Make sure not to wear anything like a cute nurse outfit. The blood flow may be off on me."
With that, he would turn from her a little smugly, and look around the Fae medical bay, as this was the first time he had been here.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:31 pm
She pointed almost absent mindedly to a small rolls around table filled with instruments. "There. I know you can do this kid. Kiru stop flirting and get on the table. " she pointed to a table just beside the one she was currently climbing onto. The wood felt cold, mimicking a metal surgery table in ways she was uncomfortable thinking about. She took a small bit of some strange green substance, sliding it between her lips to chew twice before swallowing it and then laid back facing the ceiling.

"The green stuff beside your table is an anasethetic. Eat it quickly. Good luck kid don't kill us."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:38 pm
Kaien beginning to remove her top because doesn't want to get blood on it. She turns and winks at Kiru and whispers "your next" then winks. Kaien then walks over to Kira and looks down on her before remembering a section of Kiras book called chakra scalpel. Kaien turns to the dead body and says to herself "I guess I'll start with the kidney." As Kaien begins to slice open the dead body she doesn't exactly know how to feel. Once she makes the incision she repeats the same process towards Kira. Slicing her right where her kidney is she removes Kira's kidney first. Nice and slow take your time and keep a steady hand Kaien kept telling herself. Once she removes Kira's Kidney from her body she turns to the other body sliding her hand into the cut she made earlier. Still having a steady hand removing that kidney once out she places it within Kira. Once she has it in place and working correctly. She removes her hand out of Kira.

Kaien looks on the table for the material to close the wound. Kaien finds the material to sew up the wound. Kaien then looks up to the sky and whispers to herself "that might have been the second hardest thing I ever had to do" knowing the first would be the eyes she had o do next. Kaien then goes over to the sink to clean her hands. As shes doing that she notice theres blood on her pants. Without thinking she removes her pants removes a paper towel and starts tapping the spots where the blood is with the towel and cold water. After she finished she hung them up so they can dry. She then looks at Kiru "Well it looks like your next" Kaien says as she slowly starts walking toward him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum