Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:17 am
"yea yea... Dying. We dont need to die. " She spoke giving Kaien a sideways glance. In her mind She went through the broken bits and pieces of what she could remember from her past. It had been so long since she'd studied the medical arts, the old days when times were simple. She took care of Youka and Maku and they handled everything else. It was remarkable to think that she would spend missions sitting behind a rock, waiting for their signal and reading through notes on anatomy. She was a bright eyed girl counting down the days until she was gifted the heritage she felt she deserved. The Byakugan.

One thing she knew well, Even if it felt like ages ago, was the techniques required to transplant the blessed gift of Doujutsu. She traced in air lackadaisically the method of removal, just as kaien had done....She hoped. Where to cut, The power she would need to block blood flow long enough to ensure very little loss of blood. As she thought back, reminiscence feeling for once in a long while pleasant, She could hear Daruku's voice in her head.

"You will need to understand the basics. Scalpel, and basic healing jutsu. Generally it involves quite a bit of dexterity of course. Most of this is things you've studied before thankfully so it shouldn't take much brushing up to be able to get started. Are you even paying attention?" No. Of course she wasnt. In her mind she went through the process over and over, A tear slipping from her eyes to flow slowly down her cheek. This bright eyed girl had dreamt of nothing more then being able to call herself one of her family's clan for so long, and here she was contemplating taking on the sharingan. Their mortal enemy. She felt dirty, rotten, Corrupt.

"Maybe that's how it's supposed to be I suppose...." Youka and maku had wanted this. They'd pushed her for so long to kill. To show no remourse. To take this steady hand holding the needle to suture their skin and replace the instrument of life saving grace with tools of desctruction.

A horrific scream, like to the final call of a maiden who's life was taken in fear, merciless and cold, echoed through the castle. Besider her Sorrow seemed to form of it's own volition, the snath resting against the large wooden table. Her protection. Her tool. The dealer of death. How many had this weapon taken...or threatened. It didn't matter. In times of war she had to be strong. Had to be what she hated. She would take on the mortal enemy of the hyuuga, coruption or not as she would take on the methodology behind her greatest enemy, the once great friends who had protected and taught her for so long. War would begin now.

(628 towards med, post 10 for recovery)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:12 pm
"Um teach when you rest and get better can you teach me chakra scapel?" Kaien asked Kira. Noticing 
Kira side look at her when she asked about the dye
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 am
(I was counting this wrong. I guess we all get points.)
Kira would finally be able to stand steadily, stretching, and popping his mucsles. A small pen would poof into his hand, which he would then use to spin around his fingers as something to do while the girls talked. He was actually a little bored at this point, though the pain certaintly was lessening. Doing something to pass the time, he began attempting to draw eyes on his bandages, though he couldnt tell if he was having much luck.

(Recovery 10 apparently)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:53 pm
"I don't know Med spec kaien you know that..... Though I've been doing a bit more studying on anatomy and healing jutsu recently. I have been considering switching back. It was a skill i underestimated and abandoned in my lust for power, and a skill that has proved invariably useful since I've gained the true strength to survive. " Her eyes never left the spot on the wall she seemed to be studying intensely, tracing each line in the wood grain with her eyes as thoughts flowed through her body.

Daruku was still sputtering information, bits and pieces about the usefulness of Medical ninjutsu and it's effects, Eficiency in healing, body part replication, combat bonuses, she slipped back into reality for a moment at this point, listening fully to the description of offensive uses. This was what she needed all along, and she cursed the Fae wild creatures for having held this information back for so long, though she also recognized their knowledge was not hers to gain freely until she unlocked their world. Perhapse it was her own faults that caused her to be unable to gain insight until now. Daruku explained through Medical jutsu's effects on the body, how it could strengthen and toughen the body, allow it to move chakra more efficiently or allow her to unlock a vitality and limberness that would make it incredibly easier to move around and get out of potential hazards. There were poisons of course, and jutsu that effected the opponents body, little things that could cause detriment and ways of incapacitating, and as she listened her thoughts drifted back to the day she fought maku.

She remembered it well, the night before preparing her newest tool, a powerful paralytic for use if she so needed or desired. She remembered throwing the senbon, it flying through the air, and the look on youka's face when he held her up above his head, still seeming to tower over her tiny form. She shook her mind free of the negative thoughts quickly, catching the end of another of daruku's statements about half way throught.

"Are you getting all of this? Do i need to send a servant to the library for source material? Kira are you even listening.... I swear child you will end up killing someone if you dont pay attention. " She was going through surgery basics now, she'd realized as the girl's words hit the surface of her understanding, though none of it penetrated her thoughts.

"I um.... Yea... Continue." she said to the Fae Princess.

(13/30 for recovery, 1052 towards med)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 pm
"Well maybe we could study together if you would like" Kaien said. Then she noticed Kiru trying to draw something on his bandages "Be right back teach" Kaien said while walking towards Kiru. Kaien grabs Kirus hand and asks him "what are you trying to draw dear, why dont you let me do it for you or at least let me help?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 pm
"Well I was going for some eyes, but.. its hard when I can't you know see..."
He'd hand her the pen, though he may have extended his hand in the wrong direction as he couldnt actually see the girl, but he figured she'd get the message.

Recovery post 13
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm
"Yea sure.... I um.... I'm actually planning to strengthen my knowledge of the medical jutsu for personal use. I've decided that it would be more useful for me to understand the ins and outs of the medical field over using that time to gain skill in taijutsu. It's just a more expansive field and Will benifit our group quite a bit more then increasing my combat efficiency. Also I feel that my strength in combat is near unmatched by all but the most terrifying of fighters, of which I'd prefer to work with naturally. " The long winded statement would be said matter of factly, almost as if it was a recitation of common knowledge more so then deep thoughts she'd planned through, considering the pros and cons deeply to ensure it was the best plan.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 pm
Kaien would grab the pen and draw cute little kwaii eyes on the bandages. Kaien would then kiss Kiru on bandages. and whisper in hes ear "to bad you cant see I dont have anything on" Kaien would then laugh in a cute girlish giggle. And make her way over to Kira and ask in a serious voice "can I honestly be an effective part of this team and not hold anybody back?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:51 pm
Kiru would blush at her comment, and curse his lack of vision as Kaien and Kira went on to talk about some medical mumbo jumbo. Kiru never quite jad the head for the medical field, he was much better at permanetly closing off a chakra system then repairing or fixing it. He was glad he had allies who knew what they were doingbthough, in case anyone got injured.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:51 am
"probably not. Buuuttt... Of course theres always that small chance that you'll learn that survival requires ne will to survive. Some of us have it, some don't. You child have been sheltered most of your time, both by your village and then by me but no more. We will see soon if you have what it takes to exist in the world. Just take solice in the knowledge that regardless of if you survive or perish you will live on through me child. You will live forever. " The words were too fluid, too easy to roll off her tongue. This was the teachings of her team. Life not cherished is forfeit and she knew it.

~Now... if you disect into the frontal cortex you will fi...KIRA!~ Daruku stopped mid sentence as kira answered her student's question. It was a marvel that the princess of the black domain of all people would find something the girl said to be out of line and overly cruel. Generally she was the little voice urging her own but she had definitely crossed a bit of a line here.

"Sorry. I suppose that came off a little too harsh. I would like you to be. When it comes down to it i fear I'll be alone in this battle. Against the most terrifying shinobi I've always stood alone. You two are my two trusted students and as such I feel the need to be honest with you. As things are right now if The demon priest knocks at our door step you will both be sent away. His power is far too great. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum