Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 7 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:52 pm
48 Kaien

Kiru concentrated more now on his chakra pathway, his silver sharingan seeing how each pathway connected itself and how to properly manipulate itself to accept the new element he was making. With intense concentration he knew he could do this, but it was a little hard with the chill in his other hand. The better he got with connecting the threads of the elements, the easier it became to mold it into a new form. He sighed a breath out, and his breath was like ice crystals. However the more he got closer, it turned into more of a white wind. The color of snow yet no solid form. The area around Kiru would noticeably chill as he concentrated and the orb in his hand displayed some movements akin to growing and shrinking with Kiru's chakra. His chakra was becoming a bit unstable, but then again, it usually was. He just had to keep trying, and eventually he would have this own unique transformation all to himself. He tried to sharpen his vision, noticing his chakra had become like miniature ice crystals as it formed, and was extremely cold. Not exactly sub zero, but very much had a chilling factor. With a wind such as this, Kiru would be significantly more dangerous. He couldn't make blocks of ice, no, but soft tissue like skin would be easily damaged by such an element. The frostbite of the north region, like in Yuki, was known to be fatal eighty percent of the time. If you went out without proper protection, you were almost certaintly dead. Kiru had never seemed to have this issue. Was it possible it was destiny for him to breath the cold of the north wind, and use it to battle his enemies? He didn't know for sure, even less he didn't yet know how to control it, all he knew was that with it, he would be quite a bit more powerful. Finding this particular elements strengths and weaknesses would be challenging, as he had no references to go by, but he was confident in his own skills. In any case, he could likely coat his weapons in the aura and give them a freezing bite. He would show the world what a true warrior of the north could do. If Yuki was gone, he would be the spirit of Yuki Incarnate. Anything in his way would be struck down by the deadly bite of the cold he embodied. His thoughts were interrupted as Kira kissed him. He had been so engaged in his thoughts that he hadn't heard what she said. Now he felt a little weaker, especially with how he had been abusing his chakra system. When she was finished, he felt like he had run a marathon. "Uhh..Kira I think I need to lay down for a bit.. how.. do I leave?"
This place didn't have a lot in the way of doors or anything, so he hoped Kira would just send him back to the earthly plane he belonged to.

TWC- 2,000
Claiming
3 Tomoe Sharingan
Nitrogen Style
10 stats

EXIT
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 7 Empty Re: New outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm
Approved
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 pm
SHe held him there for a few moments, drawing the chakra from his body very slowly. She needed to remember not to take too much. Inevitably the power of those eyes would be dangerous, and she wasn't terribly sure that it's power wouldn't weaken him enough for this to be dangerous. she pulled very slow, concentrating on the power of his wind element completely, drawing light green chakra from his lips, but holding him there.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:55 pm
Kiru felt a little woozy after this point and had pretty much decided on a nap. "Well.. just send me back now. Im gonna rest for a few hours. Ill see you later."
With that he would wait for his transportation back for a well deserved nap.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 pm
A portal would open before them, large black void bending to the Princess Daruku's command. Kira assisted Kiru through, the portal closing behind them, and another opening in Kaien's room for when she was ready to leave.

(Exit with kiru, twc 4265 claiming med spec(1500 because taught by kaien) and new bloodline synced and ready to be trained(2k) learned wind elemnt through ebk(3 posts) gain all of kiru's wind jutsu and then 2100 ryo for stats we were given permission by Kaien to go ahead and exit without need of a 24) )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 am
Approved <3
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon May 04, 2015 4:50 pm
While walking down the hall Kaien falls against the wall holding her side. As she [url=#]beginsNew outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 7 Arrow-10x10[/url] to slide the wall she drifts off from the pain. "What are you doing? I thought you was going to become stronger but all you are is a hindrance to your team." A voice from the shadows spoke. Kaien looks around not knowing where she is. All she knew was she needed to become stronger ignoring the voice she tries to find a way out of where ever she was. Kaien began to walk around slowly forming the hand seals Tiger Horse Rabbit Rat and then Dog after the last sign was done a perfect chakra scalpel formed on her hand. "Kira Kiru!" Kaien yelled out. Following her yell shadows started closing in on her she swung her hands trying to cut threw the shadows. once she shadows was gone she saw her mother showed her the hand seals modified ox then tiger. 

After that Kaien woke up "Was that a dream, how long have I been out?" Kaien stands up and [url=#]continuesNew outlook: Test one, the study of the Demon eyes - Page 7 Arrow-10x10[/url] her search for Kira and Kiru. Kaien got to the room where she believed Kira and Kiru would be at. Once she got to the room and nobody was there Kaien turned around, and proceed back to where her bag was. On the walk she began to wonder where could they be and why was she left. Could the battle already be underway. Kaien reached her bag and opened it looking for the book Kira gave her. Once she grabbed it she pulled it out and sat down and began to read through it. 
(TWC 1812, rest post 10)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 4:56 pm
Poofing from almost nowhere, or at least so it would seem, a small yellow dragon would find its way over to Kaien, and drop a letter by her feet. It squawked, and then flew up and away. The letter would read.

Dear Kaien,
Kira and I have headed for Konoha ahead of the rest of you. I instructed Kuro to follow behind but I didn't have time to look for Laz and Mugen. Find those two, and then head to the Land of Fire. Kira and I should be in Konoha by the time you get here.
                                                  Love,
                                                  Kiru
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed May 06, 2015 1:35 pm
Kaien read the letter she was happy that Kiru was thinking about her. Besides that Kaien didn't have the slightest idea where Mugen or Laz was. She grips her side I dont believe I'm in any condition to to find anybody until this wound is healed. She proceeds to take another seat wondering how to reach out to Kira and Kiru. What was that dream about why was her mother in her dream. Maybe just maybe I need to return home, mother may be there. As excited as that thought may have been she knew she had to recover fully first. Whats in the village they traveled to who could be there? They never really tell me anything I guess thats my role right now helpless. She slams her fist on the ground in frustration. I know their doing it to protect me I just wish they didnt have to and I was able to protect myself. I have to hurry up and get better so I can train and become stronger. Time is not on myside Kaien thought all these thoughts in her head then began resting.
(TWC 2000 rest post 12)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 11:49 pm
Kaien was thinking about things to do maybe go for a walk but she already did that. Maybe I should write my will she thought?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum