Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tests and Results - Page 5 Empty Re: Tests and Results

Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:37 pm
What a fucking waste, Maku thought to himself. He had thought this guy knew something of use, but in the end all they had was more conjecture. Total bullshit, hopefully this guy had some decent respect and would be able to extract information in time. Otherwise, well this all seemed like a huge waste of time.

"Come on Youka, I think it is time we got this over with. Lets just do what we got to do, and be done with it." He said in a bored and annoyed voice. It was obvious he had had higher hopes for the precedings, but alas this was how it was, and the only thing to do was to plan the future. Standing, he walked behind Kozai, "Well what is our next step? Your the doctor after all."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:12 pm
It seemed it was time to begin then, whatever Kozai couldn't remember on his own Youka would be able to play back frame by frame and find the tiniest of details with his own jutsu. As he walked behind the seat Kozai was sitting in he let out a labored sigh and began moving the fingers on his hands, individually they began cracking and popping as he prepared himself for the task. It would take a while and he would need absolute control and patience to ensure this went off without a hitch.

"Hmm well this first part is memory recollection, I'll be going through what he has seen and everything he knows to confirm the data he is telling us. This is going to take a while though as thoughts and memories are just like fragmented data, it's all over the place and I'll have to connect the dots as best as I can. Bare with me please."

Youka opened his left hand and placed the palm lightly on top of Kozai's head, letting his chakra run smoothly and completely over Kozai's brain. All of Kozai's memories flowed like honey into Youka's mind and he watched it as if he was reliving his own childhood. Fast forwarding to the more interesting things, he watched as Kozai lost his arm to a ninja from Tenga. the arm lobbing off wasn't what caught Youka's attention, it was the fact that the man had fired bones from his body as an attack. A very strange jutsu indeed, and one that Youka would very much like to find out about.

Fast forwarding again past Kozai obtaining Near's head and working on various aspects of biology and human anatomy he came to a point in time where Kozai was meeting Echo. Slowing down at this moment Youka would watch and listen intently to what was being said. He assumed this was the time where Kozai had given Echo information on himself as this was happening briefly after their spar. Indeed Kozai had given Echo information about his threads, luckily it was just the threads and not the hearts that were encased in them. Echo was indeed a scary yet very intriguing person and he watched as the evil aura of death poured out from his as they talked about a ninja Youka had only met in passing. Kozai was a spy, Youka had known it and having it replaying right now in its true form only emboldened him, he would make sure to push all memories of this entire meeting down, he couldn't risk Kozai rushing to tell.

What happened next was something Youka would have to play over and slow down as he watched it happen. Kozai had asked Echo to punch him and while Kozai more than likely didn't remember the details he had seen it, it was just too fast for him to recall. A red aura surrounded Echo as he launched his punch Youka could make out something that looked like a tail slightly protruding not from Echo himself but from the aura that surrounded him. This was the information he was looking for and he smiled to himself as he continued to watch the scenes play out. Everything was noted on Kozai's abilities and work he had done. He would relay it to Maku once everything was done. Knowing the abilities of everyone that Kozai had seen was interesting knowledge to have if anything and the nugget he had gleamed about Echo would lead to further studies.

"It's time to move on to phase two of this jutsu, I have everything we will get from him."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:20 pm
Watching Youka work, a slight grin appeared on his friends face.  Clearly he had finally gotten something useful.  "Well your the boss, need me to do anything or do you have it from here?"  Maku asked, still attempting to be helpful, but his part was essentially finished for now.  He still stood behind Kozai, making sure if the nin attempted anything he would put a stop to it, not that Youka needed the assistance, the man dressed in a clergy outfit was far from a proponent of peace and good will.  He could take care of himself just fine.

If Maku recalled correctly the next step in the expirements was what would make this all the more fun, it was the part that they had been waiting for, and what would actually cause them to gain the valuable information they were seeking.  The past was all well in good, but a glimpse of the future, now that was worth it's weight in gold......well metaphorically after all moments don't weigh anything.....do they?  Maku slapped himself as he could feel his brain wondering down a tangent that could last a while.  Looking at Youka, he would simply nod and say, "well let's keep this ball rolling"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:28 pm
This part was easy he just had to repress the memories that he didn't need Kozai remembering. Things like this entire meeting and all the information he had given. The jist of where Youka's hideout was, he didn't need that being known. Also him being in Taki already and then going back for no reason. All of those memories would be pushed down. Actually everything he had seen after up to meeting Maku to come here would be forgotten just to ensure nothing was left undone.

Kozai would awaken if done correctly back where he left off heading to Taki to meet up with the other ninja that had went there. Youka would more than likely go with him to see what was being spoken. keeping his hand on Kozai's head he began the process of burying each and every memory that Kozai had of their moments up to this point. Once Kozai woke all he would remember is that he was on his way to Taki which hopefully he would awaken as Youka was bringing him back to Taki's borders.

"I'm done with repressing, he won't remember anything about any of this, his last memory is going to Taki. I just need to finish the process now."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:34 pm
"Very well boss."  Maku said as he reached down poking the crown of Kozai's head.  He placed a small almost invisible Mark on him.  This would allow him to summon Kozai should they require him, and besides it never hurt to keep an eye on folks.  

"So will you take him to Taki yourself then?  I think I'd like to travel a bit before I head there myself.  As you know I once encountered the Shima leader.  Perhaps I can start up some trouble there before things get to crazy."  He said with a wide grin showing all of his teeth.  "Then I might check on Yuki, and then rejoin you in Taki or here depending."  He wasn't sure what Youka would think of this but still he had to go out and see the world a little.  Their endeavor was a great one, and a few allies in other places could do nothing but be usefull in time.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:46 pm
Taking a narrowed acupuncture needle from its sleeve on his arm he pulled out the fine needle. This would be the final touches on his jutsu and as long as Kozai was only a village or so apart in length Youka would be able to track his whereabouts at all times. Watching Maku get up and walk to the front of Kozai he noticed Maku mark the man, just as he had planned to do.

Enhancing the needle with chakra to increase its puncture ability he began pressing it through the skull of Kozai. It wouldn't be painful and he more than likely would never know what had happened. He continued to press the needle till it reached it's mark burying itself into his brain and stopping at the memory cortex, pinning all the memories that had been repressed down. With that he was done, all that was left now was to get Kozai out of his hideout and back to Taki.

"Do what you feel is right, I'll be in Taki for awhile to watch and pick out some more people to help us."

Lifting up Kozai's arm and going underneath his shirt Youka reached his under arm and marked him with his own summoning mark, for when he would need to see what other useful information Kozai had gained.

"I'm leaving now."

Youka picked up Kozai and slumped him over his shoulder before walking out of the lab. He would get Kozai to Taki and continue from there.

(Exit with Kozai)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 pm
Well that was rude, Maku thought to himself.  With Youka gone, a fortnight of debauchery and keys behavior took place.  All of Youka's equipment was defiled, misplaced and or broken, Maku drank all the liquor and partied through each and every room.  He drew sea monsters on the world map, and locked a tiger in the bathroom.  Knce he had awoken from a drunken stupor, he shuffled out and locked the place up behind him.

Shielding his eyes from the sun he began to walk towards the coast, it was time to visit Shimagakure, and see another of the hidden villages.  Who knows what adventures await there....or maybe there would just be a bunch of sand, it was still kind of a toss up.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum