Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tests and Results Empty Re: Tests and Results

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:19 am
Day Five-Morning

Youka had awoken from what was more than likely only two to three hours of sleep after previous performing a surgery on himself and his friend. it had taken a long time and also had reaped some benefits. Today would be the day so many things would turn out for them and plans would be set in motion. First on the list was to however show Kozai what he had been working on, or at least show him and then tell him as much as he needed to know. He would use this time to see what Kozai was working on and also what he was in the process of doing, once he went to see Echo.

Making his way to the lab he spotted Kozai standing outside the door. Youka took his time walking and yawned slightly as he crossed in front of Kozai and unlocked the door that led inwards. Holding the door he would let Kozai walk in first, more than likely the first thing he would see was an eye less head with varying needles protruding from its head in different places and next to it would be the skull of Naka that Maku had burned clean.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 am
Youka walked in and let the door slam shut behind him as he followed Kozai into the room. It was just as he left it the night before head and all, nothing had been touched, so he was sure no one had come in before and attempted to find anything. For a moment Youka could see a hint of childish glee in Kozai's face which more than likely meant he was fascinated not only by the sheer amount of equipment Youka had at his finger tips but also probably had some questions about the skulls sitting on the table.

"Well i would like to get your view points on brain preservation after death and the ability to stop the degradation all together or slow it drastically after blood flow is lost. As you can see with the first head that now has no skin or eyes or hell anything. I took the brain out of this skull and plucked it's eyes for further studies. During my first for ray into the brain, I was messy and couldn't salvage it, thus why this skull doesn't have it anymore. However with this head that still has all of it's features minus the eyes, i'm trying to apply acupuncture to the brain in various areas to keep it alive. What do you think?"

It wasn't the truth per se but it was still in the ball park of what he was doing, maybe Kozai could shed some light on something without actually knowing the details of what was going on and where these heads had come from.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:42 pm
"Well since this brain is already dead, this is more in infancy trial stage than anything. I could subject the brain to electro shock and see how it responds while under the accupunture. The method your speaking of sounds a tad bit more ethical than mine. You're actually working to preserve the cells. My technique more so stops them in their place. The tricky thing I've found though is if I puncture too far inwards I end up hitting the memory area of the brain past the prefrontal lobe, which does cause slight memory loss if tampered with to an extent."

Looking over at Kozai, he wondered exactly it was he was studying as well. He was a doctor of sorts just like Youka, and more than likely had been doing this for a much longer time than he himself had.

"What are you working on anyway, if you don't mind me asking. maybe I can shed some light or material for you if I have anything. I haven't started collecting samples of anything yet so I don't know how much help I will be."

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 pm
"Ah yes, Ok I see that does make a lot of sense, live cells are always better than dead ones when you are looking for information. While I have you here, what exactly are you doing for Echo, if you don't mind me asking, I was actually on my way to see him but I got caught up in my work here."

Youka threw it in quickly and sort of off handed like he could care less about the information. He didn't want to come off as prying into too much but at the same time, he would take what he could get.

"So you are collecting DNA as well...Hmmm, I've found that just the dna doesn't work, you usually need a bigger portion of the subjects body as well. Have you found a way to ignore that fact, I would be very excited to hear about it."

When Kozai mentioned the Yuki villagers and using them without their knowing, Youka just pictured Naka and Yorice, whose heads now resided on the table in front of them. He had used them both and had it covered up for his and Maku's own gain. The object that Kozai held was an amazing thing and Youka was instantly drawn to it, it would make storage so much simpler but he stopped him self from coveting.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:09 pm
Uchiha, That was something Youka had a lot of personal time with, very very intimate time. He hadn't heard about this Hyuuga yet, what was this. It seemed Amegakure would have to be another location for Youka to visit if they had found a way to bypass needing to transplant body parts.

"I would very much like to see if there was something like that possible. It would make transplants and fusions of things ten times more easy than what they are now. What are the Hyuuga, I haven't heard of this."

The Senju was another body he wanted to harvest and had tried while he was in Yuki to take the body of a ninja by the name of Lazuru, he had sadly never gotten the chance however.

"What happened when you fused them both, was one more dominant than the other?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum