Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tests and Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Tests and Results

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:51 am
The Hyuuga seemed a very interesting bunch, something he would have to give more time to when he had the free moments. They raised Kira as well it seemed, Youka still tensed at hearing her name, it was unnatural for someone to return from the dead, Even Youka with all of his hearts Youka could still be killed if they were all destroyed.

"As far as the Uchiha and their eyes go, All I've seen is that their eyes and various forms run on emotion, with what I think is the last to run on pure sadness at the loss of life. However I could be wrong, these are just the metods I have observed."

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 am
Youka had no reason to not tell Kozai the information he was asking about, he soon wouldn't remember anything but what Youka wanted him to remember and know. Everything else would be pushed so far back and buried that it was like he was being given a fresh start.

"There is a Senju in Yuki by the name of Lazu....something, I can't remember, he didn't stick out to me at all honestly, nor did he show anything unusual, but he is a Senju. Also, do you know why Echo wants you all in Taki exactly?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 am
It seemed Kozai was just as interested in this Senju as Youka was now, that he had heard of a mixture of sorts having taken place when they bonded. Was there more power beyond that of just what he had seen? Could he gain even more through splitting the Senju open and taking his innards out? Learning and understanding everything is what made a good scientist and doctor amazing at their occupation.

Taking in all of Kozai's words Youka smiled, it was indeed within Echo's actions to do something that seemed random but had a deeper cause to it. Youka and Maku would have to be sure to be at this meeting as to not come off as shady, which meant Kozai, would have to also be at this meeting as well.

"Well, I do have a few questions about your own growth. How is your ice manipulation going, and how exactly are you able to do it? Is it just a hidden technique or is this something that actually runs through your veins?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 pm
Youka caught on to the quick look of disappointment in it's regards of usage. He must not really find a use for it inside of his studies and to a scientist, having a power that didn't always help in the process of understanding, sometimes made that power useless.

"I see, Isee, so this would not be something that I myself could use unless I had the elements that corresponded with the ability you posses. What elements are you combining to use this ability?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:47 pm
Kozai was indeed a very bright individual, he had a very good head on his shoulders and the information he had was invaluable to someone that knew how to use it. He would be sure that when this was done he would suck out all the knowledge he had on everything so he could keep it for his own records as well. Kozai mentioned wind as one of the elements which cause Youka to give a uninterested look for a moment, Youka had earth lightning and water, but not wind, what a dissapointment.

"Interesting, I see, I do think that having all of that power in one place though is ill adivsed, are you trying to give this "seed" life as its own indivual? Maybe you could shine some light on what I have been trying to do for quite some time."

Taking off his latax glove from his right hand Youka allowed the threads to push from his skin and dance in the open in front of him.

"I have been thinking of ways to somehow make these threads into sentient beings that act on their own accord, but it hasn't actually worked out that way."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum