Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tests and Results - Page 4 Empty Re: Tests and Results

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 pm
"A fair answer, and one spoke in honesty I can tell.  If that is truly your ambition, than what we want to do will far from upsetting.  I think it is time to begin, Youka were would you like to start?"  He said turning to his friend, before standing and walking a couple feet from the two men and turning around. 

He kept his eyes focused on the two men and considered the implications of the events to follow.  Nothing could be turned around once everything was in motion.  The train would either end at the station, or go over the cliff.  Either way it was nice to know everything was getting started.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:23 pm
"As ready as I'll ever be"

Youka sighed as he spoke his words, the time had really come to actually put this into motion, and the anticipation of what might happen was killing him.

"Kozai, you have two options here my friend, you can sit in this chair and allow me to do what's about to happen. Or you can fight it and this turns a lot messier than it has to be. I really like you and would like to do this without any harm coming to you, but I will have to hurt you if you try and resist."

Youka stared at Kozai with cool precise intent in his eyes. Now was not the time to for games and to be wishy washy, it was sink or swim at this point.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:53 pm
"Well my friend this first part won't be to much science, but important all the same.   If you would, please don't resist.  I am going to performs  simple genjutsu, and tap into your subconscious.  Memories you didn't know you had will resurface.  This shouldn't hurt a bit."  Maku prepared himself, and walking forward quickly made the hand seals. Dog-Snake-Ox-Boar-Tiger rapidly flew from his fingers.  The genjutsu if everything went as planned would cause Kozai to enter into a sort of hypnosis.  Though his personality would be retained, he should answer any questions they asked, even if he had forgotten or repressed them.

In this state, Maku observed him, and looked towards Youka.  "It is done.  I will let you ask the questions."  In his hypnotized state, Maku would position himself back on the rolling chair and look Kozai straight in the eyes.  He maintained his guard up the entire time.  He would not be caught unawares, and while the man had said he would comply, you just never knew.  However, Maku had a good feeling about Kozai, and genuinely liked him.  Unless it became absolutely necessary, he had no intentions in harming the fellow.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm
Day Five-Questions and answers...

Now was the time for everything to start, it had become a tedious process already and this was just the beginning. Everything that was going to follow this would more than likely be more frustrating than this. Youka sighed loudly into the air as his mind played back everything that led up to this moment, while his body was ready for what might come, his thoughts were still conflicted as to if this process was indeed the right road for the both of them. Taking a seat in a well placed chair behind him his left hand rose from its confines in his left lab coat pocket and it rubbed his face as he pushed the negative thoughts from his head.

Watching Maku perform the genjutsu that would allow them to ask any questions and get the answers they needed he began thinking of what exactly he would ask before making Kozai their pawn as well in this game that would soon turn into cat and mouse. If successful Youka would slide over in his rolling chair and position himself in front of Kozai, looking at him in this dazed state. Once Maku gave the signal to begin, Youka would start with the questions.

"Alright Kozai, I need to know everything you know about Echo, What have your conversations entailed? Has he asked you to watch either Maku or myself, if so what information have you told him about us? What abilities have you seen him use?

Youka paused for a moment and thought of more questions to ask, while this happened the Demon began speaking into his mind to allow him to speak.

Demon
"As always so narrow minded in your goals. Human, Besides Misaki, does Echo have any other family members, What do you know of the other kage, what villages are allied with each other and do you know which village Echo is from?"

The questions were done for now, after Kozai answered Youka would go from there and see if there was more that needed to be known or if he would begin the process of turning Kozai into his spy. These questions would all reveal certain aspects that needed to be known, Echo's home village would more than likely hold more information on him than anything, a spy would have to be sent there as well to see what was known.

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:41 pm
(Skipping Maku to keep going, he said I can ask the questions, he'll pop in when he feels he needs to)

Youka listened closely to what Kozai was saying, it wasn't a great revelation, which to be honest was something he expected from Echo and someone that carried his power. His ears did catch on to the sharingan of course, he would need to ask what form Kozai saw, if he could remember it, Youka knew there were multiple versions now, and each one carried more power than the last so this would be useful information.

What caught him by surprise was that Echo had punched Kozai and he said it had no effect on him at all. Maybe there was something different about the punch, Echo was strong, there was no way he could not kill Kozai or damage him if he wanted to. Youka's eyes monitored Kozai for any signs of him maybe pretending to answer the questions and giving false info, there was none.

"What version of the sharingan did you see on Echo, did it have one two or three dots, or was the design a little more complicated? About this punch, what led up to it, was there anything different about him when he attacked you? When you speak of wind mastery what have you seen him be able to do and to what power extent?

Youka was trying to get as much out of Kozai as possible, sure he could just go through all of his memories and watch them unfold but this way he wouldn't have to recall everything to Maku as well and it would make the process that much faster. The Uchiha had a home village, that was something he hadn't known. The rest of the information was irrelevant as it provided nothing else to him and Kozai was now speaking on things that Youka knew already. Echo also knew about his ability to produce threads from his body, while upsetting, it was not a game changer too much, unless he knew about the ability to expel the hearts from his body as well.

"Where is the Uchiha home village, Connections in other villages sounds like maybe he is talking about kage I would assume. What are the other Kage's names and what about them do you know?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Youka frowned, it seemed that was about all the information he was going to get from Kozai without opening up his mind and taking a peak for himself. He stood up from his chair and walked slowly behind Kozai to get ready to perform the jutsu that would allow them to use Kozai as a information gatherer.

"Before I begin I just have two more questions that you might be able to help me with. The first is who is running Iwa in Echo's absence and the second is where do your loyalties lie?"

They were simple questions but it would change things in a big way depending on how he answered the last question.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum