Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Acknowledgement (No kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Acknowledgement (No kill)

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 pm
Ukita was quite shocked by the man's evolved form of sharingan as his face showed...was he an Uchiha as well? Not having time to give it much thought he found himself hooked by Kuro's story-Ukita was a sucker for stories despite his inability to weave his own. Listening with bated breath. Right from the get go something seemed off: the man had both sharingan and was born with the power to manipulate bones was that possible? Two bloodlines in on person...surely there was a trick-Ukita reminded himself of the implanted eye in Kuro's chest: the sharingan eyes must have been a transplant. With that rationalization out of the way Ukita returned his full attention to what Kuro was saying.

All in all it would seem that Kuro was a much better storyteller than Ukita was, which was no hard feat, but his story was rather compelling. However, then came the most shocking revelation of all as Kuro's eyes once again shifted to another doujutsu-Ukita was not too sure what it was, but he knew it was no sharingan. Furthermore the mention of the Sanbi was most interesting. Ukita had long dreamt of fighting one of these legendary beasts with naught, but his strength. He had no real wish to kill one or control one. Rather he wanted to test his mettle: nothing more nothing less. He quickly shelved that idea as Kuro asked if he had any questions-naturally Ukita had about a million.

Though knowing that asking a million questions was rather impracticable he boiled them down to a few questions and hoped that he would not overwhelm the admirable man: "Ok, just a few questions: How do you have so many bloodlines? I know transplants are possible, but your power to switch your eyes seems...different. Also...how did Minatsuki die? I know it is not my place, but I only wonder if you had taken revenge on the person who killed her if she was killed by someone...I have never had the chance to take revenge...I am merely curious to know what it feels like. " At this point Ukita let out a lighthearted chuckle as if his last statement was rather childish-he had always thirsted to take revenge on his parents for their abuse, but he never got the chance. This laugh was quickly drowned out by a bit of a commotion outside: someone had just yelled something about getting back here. At this Ukita turned to Kuro and made a face that was meant to say:
should we go check this out? Hopefully Kuro was good at reading facial expressions-he seemed to be good at reading people. Either way Ukita had nothing better to do as long as he did not have to go back to his cot he was pretty pleased.

{I did indeed post at last :P}

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anarchy
Anarchy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 am
You know even though this was the perfect timing for a fight, a quick thought popped through Kaigen head briefly thinking. You know … Doing crazy shit like this I’ll never get a girlfriend. But he slid a little to the left and then to the right ready for one of them to swing a punch or something out the ordinary so he could counter attack. But interference had come forth and actually and that was a sound of another. To Kaigen It seemed to be another patient but to everyone around him the feeling of fear was so strong Kaigen could almost taste it. 

They didn’t even think of putting up a fight or anything like that, they literally just ran … the ninjas, the doctors and hell even some of the patients just ran the opposite direction and in that moment of time Kaigen wasn’t trained as in assassin to fear so he was more curious then actually scared, if he knew what that feeling was at all.  The guy focused his attention on Kaigen, so there was no way around this event that was about to take place all that was known was the question that was ehoed through his head … asking of his birth name and the answer that could change everything .

“My name … is … Kaigen Shikyo …”
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm
Ukita simply ignored the fact that Kuro ignored Ukita's second question-he knew his manners. Although Ukita almost wanted to try smashing Kuor's bones when he mentioned that no one had ever broken his bones-it seemed like a challenge, but on the flip side he did not want to even try as something about Kuro made him think that that would be a horrible, awful, painful idea. As Kuor made his way to the door to see what the commotion was Ukita followed out of morbid curiosity. Perhaps there was another girl crab walking up and down the walls-that would be rather entertaining to say the least. 

Alas Ukita's hopes were dashed when he poked his head out from behind where Kuro was poking his head out. It was only a boy-how boring. Naturally Kuro asked a question, but it seemed like one of those questions that was a  question within a question. Either way Ukita was interested to see how this would unfold, so he remained silent. The boy's name was Kaigen Shikyo-that meant very little to Ukita. Maybe were he paying attention in the academy he would have an inkling of what that meant, but alas not. So, for now, he waited to see what would happen.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 am
{48+ hours...}

Ukita listened ever so carefully to what was going on...apparently Kuro and this kid were related. Was this a god damn soap opera or something? At this point he would not be surprised if Kuro's long lost lover appeared in the hospital. However, then it occurred to the young chuunin that Kuro would have probably killed his lover, so Ukita discounted the idea rather quickly. At this point three odd shadowy chairs appeared from thin air, which was a bit startling-not that Ukita showed it. He simply took a seat. Oddly enough, the boy, Kaigen, did nothing, but stay where he was. Not really caring what the boy did he listened to what Kuro asked. This guy seemed to really love stories. Either way Ukita had nothing better to do-on the bright side his stressed muscle fibers were starting to ache a lot less.

Now came the fun part: telling a story he never wanted to tell again. With a sigh Ukita began, slowly at first, but slowly gaining momentum as he talked: "Well I was born here in Kumogakure. I suppose you could say my childhood was a little less than perfect. Lets suffice to say they were raving drunks and gamblers, which is not the best combination. I grew up in a hostile and impoverished home. I was able to excel at the academy as I poured most of my time into it as an escape. So, at age seven I ran away to my grandfather's and I have lived there ever since. My parents died in the gutter: drunk and beaten by debtors-I don't even know when they died. It doesn't really matter either way. Well my grandfather trained me and still is training me in the use of the eight gates. More recently I discovered I am an Uchiha, which was a rather big shock as I have always been just 'Ukita Hideyasu' nothing more. And upon learning this I entered the chuunin exams and was able to come out on top, thus my current rank of chuunin. Well thats about it. Once I master the eight gates I plan to travel around a bit as it has always been a dream of mine." With that Ukita trailed off. It had been a long time since he had really thought about his life. It seemed so short and insignificant. All the same he sat and waited for a response from either Kuro or his supposed brother.

Anarchy
Anarchy
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 am
Kaigen Shikyo stood in silence as he stared at his older brother; I mean can you truly blame him? He was in a bit of a stepping stone moment to meet a brother he never knew he actually had was pretty major – One moment he was running through the hospital trying to escape very rough holding special ops medical ninjas and now he is standing in front of a man who was able to terrify the whole building. Kaigen eyes shifted to the side to see the other guy, some random guy who was probably Kurokon lacky or something of the sorts but oh he was kinda wrong when ya think about it. Kaigen heard the boy talk, didn’t interrupt or think much of it as Kaigen thought short and simple: 

Kumogakure ninja born and raised. Kaigen knew nothing of the Uchiha clan so he didn’t care much for it and didn’t pay attention; his eyes were fixed on the figure known as Kurokon Shikyo. The man with the mask began to speak, his older brother was actually so far out of his league Kaigen could feel it and it made him feel like it actually was his older brother – The offer came of becoming a student, a apprentice of his own caliber and explaining the benefits and bad things of going under his wing. It was a lot too think about for the other guy probably in Kaigen mind. But in Kaigen opinion, it was one step closer to being around his older brother because if not he probably would never see him again. He couldn’t let that happen, besides he harbors extreme hatred for this village and if sticking with Kurokon means he can leave its one of his chances. Kaigen nods at Kurokon and bows.

“It would be an Honor! Kurokon Sensei!” He was being dead ass serious, he was brand new to Ninjutsu, having a proper sensei, and plain being a ninja … he was trained a assassin I don’t know what to tell you …
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm
As Ukita finished speaking he listened to what Kuro had to say. Apparently the man was planning on traveling as well, which was a strange coincidence. However, that was not the most interesting idea Kuro presented: he offered to give Ukita and Kaigen an apprenticeship. Upon first thinking about the idea it sounded almost too good to be true. Ukita had always wanted see the world and this was the perfect opportunity. he had never known anything outside of Kumogakure and this would be his chance to go where he had never gone before. However, then it hit him: he would be leaving the only place he had ever known for god knows where. He may never come back to his home in the clouds. It was this thought that scared him ever so slightly.

Though, oddly enough, as Kuro continued to speak, in a more  stern sharp voice than before, Ukita started to warm up to the idea. From what Kuro said it sounded like the training would be brutal, but the rewards would be great. It was then that the gears in Ukita's head started to turn. Perhaps it would be beneficial to go on a journey. It would no doubt make him stronger, which was something that Ukita would be doing in the village anyway, so why not travel and become stronger? Upon putting it into those terms it felt like a rather simple answer to Kuro's many questions: an unequivocal yes.

It would seem that Kaigen was first to answer, which brought Ukita's attention to the younger boy once again. He knew nothing about the boy, which was slightly unsettling. Then again how could he expect to when they had only just met? All the same it made Ukita feel a bit odd. It would take some time to get used to working with people. He was used to going solo and doing everything himself. Maybe it would be a learning experience in more ways than one? Teamwork was never a strong spot of of his, but this journey would no doubt remedy that. So, about thirty seconds seconds after Kaigen finished agreeing to go with Kuro Ukita spoke up after contemplating for a short bit with a sly half smile on his face: "When do we leave?" Ukita's answer should be a fairly obvious sign of acceptance of Kuro's offer at apprenticeship. Ukita was just not one for formalities-they were...well they were often useless. he knew what respect was and would most certainly show it to Kuro, but he was not about to suck up to Kuro or try to flatter him with "honors" and such.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum