Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

what have I done (no kill) Empty what have I done (no kill)

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:10 pm
Mitzukais thoughts drifted back and forth playing the dissapointed look on her masters face over and over again. He was surely angry with her after she had let him down.Nightshade seemed more advance than her and she was saddened because Nightshade had won. It was the middle of the night and she had snuck out of the hospital and keft without anyone knowing. She was felt she didn't deserve to be around him anymore, and she was pregnant, she felt he had no further use of her so she decided to leave without anyone knowing. All she really needed was further training. And she could be good, her maternal instincts and drive to protect and serve Sayomi had finally fully developed, it was just needing herself to know she could. She headed toward the village gates determined to leave.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

what have I done (no kill) Empty Re: what have I done (no kill)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 am
Soft winds blow, the amber light of the erupting volcanoes in the distance illuminate this full moon night, the moon casting a shade of deep red upon the lands mixing with the amber.
It is at the village gates Shouten is located, his form leaning back upon the right open door of the gates, the man positioned by himself as a look out of sorts to ensure noone infiltrated during the dead of night.
Foot steps, soft at first and gradually growing louder causes his attention to shift towards that of a surprising sight, Mitzukai a girl whom he incarcerated personally, the mans head softly turning to the left has his blood red gaze look upon her.
There must be more behind the girls freedom due to the fact she is obviously not strong enough to escape on her own considering the condition he left her in, her mended leg being the biggest sign.
"Girl, what are you doing out of your cell?" the man questions, he debates on simply killing her at this point but is interested to find out why she is out and who let his prisoner escape.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:44 pm
Mitzukai had to think, she had no recollection of the man in front of her. "Who are you? The only person I know is my master Sayomi, and he has never put me in a cell." The girl answered. She was feeling kind of nauseous. "I was simply going for a walk to clear my mind and get away from everything. "After her clear embarassment in her earlier battle, she needed training. "I was going to train on my walk as well, after my incident earlier, I am no good to Sayomi or my children if I am weak." Mitzukai said talking to the complete stranger. Though he really wasn't a stranger. Sayomi had just made it to wear she didn't remember him.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Shouten observes her and listens to her words, no sign of deceipt is present within them but there is one word that sticks out, "Master Sayomi". A man whom she had only met briefly on the field of battle, she now calls master, a genius is not needed to put the pieces together on whom the mastermind behind this was.
"You best be careful then, leaving the gates this late at night is not something you need to do in this state." His gaze is cold, he is pondering what Sayomi must have in mind by obviously altering the girls mind, although how did he do this, could his new eye have grown in power?
Shouten remains at the gate ensuring she does not pass, "Go home girl."
Mitzukai
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Mitzukai did not understand why he told her to go home. "I don't want to go home right now, I kind of disappointed Sayomi." She said looking at Shouten. "I need to do something to get my mind off of it." Mitzukai said to him. "If you let me by I will come back." Mitzukai said as she looked at Shouten.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm
"If you run, I will kill you."
Those are the only words he speaks, the girls fate does not interest him in the slightest, if she did attempt an escape it would be no hard feat slaughtering her.
He options to let her escape while he plans to meet with Sayomi on the reason for this, he casts her a soft nod allowing her to exit.

[Exit after Mitzu does followed by a closed.]
Mitzukai
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:27 pm
"Thank you, I will be back shortly. I just need to clear my mind." Mitz said shocked when he threatened to kill her if she ran. Where would she go anyways? It's not like her to run from Sayomi anyways and she really likes the village. Though some of the villagers seem frightened by the mere presence of Sayomi and her. She would probably ask Sayomi about it later, for now she would train then come home, hoping to make Sayomi happy with her again.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum