Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Kill a butterfly  Empty Kill a butterfly

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:38 pm
The villagers paced through a moderate sized crowd, as each of them walked up and down the open segments to their destinations. The radiant sun hovered over the clear open skies of Kumogakure, as the shopkeepers work their craft. The crowd engaged in usual side chatter, before moving out of other peoples lane. The day grew busier, and time moved an inch with nothing special going on. Days such as these prompted some to stay in doors and catch a few Zs. While the rest decide to hang around, and do some exploration to pass the time.

She preferred to chill and watch the sea of random faces pass. The scent of fried delicacies from a nearby food stand, had not prompted the young kunoichi in exploring. The comfortable bench drew her senses aback, as the war on food or to train raged on. She sat in idle on a brown wooden bench. The warmth of the seat had made getting up quite the task. The suns harmful rays are of no help either. Being in the outdoors where the heat beats her into a pulp became a satisfying feeling. 

The time sitting in the heat increased and while the smell of fresh food, or the soft face of a girl growing hot. She still manages to sit and enjoy the evening. The sweltering temperature had crept onto the kunoichis hand like an unexpected tap on ones shoulder. The petite kunoichi flinched in response and in a swift movement, rose from the bench with the creeking sound acomponying her. A pair of violet colored eyes had swung up from facing the rough ground, and into the path leading to an open field outside of the streets.

The kunoichis long midnight, black hair flowed with elegant motion as she shifts sight. A pair of gentlemen brushed against her delicate shoulder. The result ended up causing the midnight haired kunoichi to tumble. "Oh, didnt see ya there shorty" The brown haired said with an half hearted apology. "Woops, forgetting something?" A pair of circular framed glasses with a hint of black on to match her hair, now in the possession of a pair of good for nothing heathens. The pair of scrawny teens had teased the girl as an effort to grab them was made and thus failed to do so. She wasnt in the right line of sight which prompted the boys to laugh. Having weak vision sucked and the teasing even worse. "G-give it back!" She pleaded. 

The attempt at snatching back the glasses had failed and the pit of despair increased. "I don't have time to deal with these pests, why don't people mind their own business." She murmured with an irritable expression while attempting to feel defenseless. The kunoichi chose to stay on the defensive end, so as to not crush their pride in front of the watchful eyes of villagers. She knew nothing about the strength she stored inside. She felt like the need to play the role of a hopeless girl, so the guilt doesn't resurface. The midnight haired kunoichi had a fair share of a few fights in the past. Most of them didn't end well, and she'd always end up on peoples bad side later in life. 
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Kill a butterfly  Empty Re: Kill a butterfly

Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:38 pm
He just wanted a rest. 

He still put some effort, mind you. He was out on a sunny day, his usual attire of black sleeveless shirt under a chunnin vest, loose pants tucked into bandaging over his shin and feet, where black sandals protected him from the elements. Bandages covered his wrists and hands as well. On his forehead, the proud Kumogakure headband, and over his right eye, a string eyepatch that kept his byakugan a secret. And yet, in spite of all these indicators, he was still tired of it all.

Between the looming threat beyond the walls, the conflicts within, the drama with some of the other ninja, and his severe propensity to say the wrong things to the wrong people, he had just wanted a rest. Some peace. He lazed against the chair in the outdoor eating area, where he would hopefully be able to enjoy some nice ribs and a side of roasted potatoes, but even that would’ve been too much to ask, of course. As he chewed on some meat so delicate it almost melted in his mouth, requiring him to carefully chew so he could enjoy it a little while longer, he watched a scene as two lads picked on a girl, holding her glasses away from her, for some reason. Kids were so fucking dumb these days. Had he been that much of a cock when he was their age? 

“OI”, he bellowed. “If I have to interrupt my meal to get there, I will fucking hurt you. Give her back her glasses”, he proclaimed angrily. Perhaps it was no way to talk to two kids, but he was on edge.
Besides, the kids were assholes anyway.
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:39 pm
A pair of adolescent males commenced in the act of giving Kyoki a poor time. Why her of all people? The one who doesn't bother a single soul. It wasn't long before a thought popped into her mind. If her brother was behind this, and if he believed that she was tough on her own. Then the only solution is to teach a thing or two about using her name in vain. The worst thing her brother can do in return is by giving the girl a few bruises as he's a bit tougher than she is. However, she possessed greater senses and knew how to reserve her strength for later. As he manages to waste his strength too early. 
She didn't feel exhausted after trying to chase a pair of males down for her glasses, but she wished this charade of theirs didn't occur. 

The black haired kunoichi minded her business, but of course her vulnerable appearance didn't help none. "Geez, it's boring when teasing you. At least put up the effort to fight back" the male said with a sigh. He twirled with the tip of his foot to the right, which prompted the young kunoichi to tumble to the ground in a half assed attempt catching him off guard. "Your younger brother said you were strong, but I guess that was a lie" mocked the other male as he snickered at the midnight haired kunoichi.

The impact from the fall caused her eye to twitch and teeth clinched in order to ignore the Sting. The spectacles of dirt coming off the ground, decorated most of her hands. A sigh protruding from the girls pink lips as she's rising off the warm, rough surface. The irritation spiraled like a violent tornado in her heart. She never approved of her brother putting the girl's name out there. She didn't have the time to deal with people, let alone others who're two years older. Before she could release the steam housed inside the body of a young girl. 

The three began to turn towards the sound of someone who was stuffing himself. His request felt loud and clear which sent chills down the two males spine. "Yeah, hurry up and scram, before your parents start to think a wild beast ran off with your heads" The girl mumbled until a sharp pain from her head caused her body to drop hard to the ground. As the dust picked up from the ground, her sight grew blurry and the headache worsened. The males were already bolting towards the direction where she was heading. 

Her black framed glasses dropped to the ground, making a tapping sound as the glasses landed on one end before laying flat. They manage to appear unharmed, due to the low altitude and the tough frames making the glasses look brand-new. Times like these is why she wished she had better vision, and finished off those two posers before they could scream yahtzee. The difficult task to see, created an unfortunate predicament. She never liked attracting attention to herself, because something like collapsing on the ground, due to the effects of being without glasses long is what she wanted to avoid. The man caused the pair of males to hurry to their destination, so as to avoid the possibility of being hurt if they continued. 

Her body showed no response, Feeling a sense of fatigue running through her body. She felt embarrassed about laying in defeat while the villagers kept their distance. A few villagers stood in shock as if they've seen a dead person lying in the middle of the village. The crushing experience of appearing weak, and those few eyes wished she possessed the proper strength like all the other shinobi from those famous clans. If only there was someone or something to give her a boost of strength. Losing to a pair of weak nobodies, wouldn't be a well news for her grandfather to hear. 
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:28 pm
The boys teased the girl a little longer before they vacated the scene and left the glasses behind. They were two proper dickholes. The younger brother of this lass was probably a victim of these two as well if they had extended their cruelty to her for no apparent reason other than the remarks of the young lad. He tried to remember the details about the boys, in case he felt vindictive enough to teach them a lesson later on. Not hit a kid, that’d be a bit cruel. He would just beat the shit out of their parents in front of them. That’d scare them good.

When the girl let herself stay floored limply, Kaito almost lost interest in his meal. He poked a potato quarter with a fork, stuffed it into his mouth as he looked on. He chewed while the girl made herself comfortable with the ground; the redhead couldn’t stomach it anymore. He got off his chair, and made his way towards her, until he had her to his left and her glasses on the floor, to his right. His gait bore the relaxed violence that coursed through his being at all times, always ready to become invigorated into a frenzied murderous spree.

He spoke in a low voice, looking down at the girl with his dark eye, uncharacteristic of him growing up, but natural to the Uchiha he had taken it from. “Get off the floor, and pick your glasses up.”
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:16 pm
The darkness engulfed the poor kunoichi as everything around her ceased, although the sound of small footsteps brought the girl some company. Not an ounce of responsive movement came from the kunochis exhausted body. Her eyes shut for a moment, and the headache summered down during a moment of rest. 
Despite the ground feeling uncomfortable, with pebbles pressing hard on her right arm. All the kunoichi chose is laying on the warm rough ground, like a cat resting on someone's bed.

The heat coming from the sun slapped her, and commanded her senses in waking up. During a brief rest, someone with the familiar voice as the man who barked at those two guys, instructed the kunoichi to get up. The sound of pebbles crunching beneath his soles, prompted the girls eyes to open. She eyed toward the direction where the voice is, and stretched her short arms for the glasses. 

She patted the ground with her hands, before the glasses were felt. She managed to retrieve them, and with a slow attempt to stand up. The young kunoichi placed the black circular framed glasses onto the bridge of her nose. She rejoiced as the petite kunoichi stood up, facing the man who beat her in height. He stood roughly taller than her brother, and after pressing the glasses onto her face. 

The young kunoichi bowed "You didn't have to interject, I was about to handle them myself" She said, after lifting her head back up. "But i should still thank you nonetheless." A half hearted smile protruded from the girl's face. Perhaps she should have dealt with them if there weren't so many people out today. However, since they bolted towards the path leading to the training field. 

Maybe the chance to strike back will occur. "Anything you want me to do in return? I may not appear useful,  and as much as my brother liked to brag about the little strength I have… I should be able to do whatever you ask of me." She finished. The kunoichis body grew hotter the more she stood out in the sun. However,  she attempts at ignoring the pain in order to develop resistance against the sweltering heat of the sun. 
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:46 pm
The lass opened her eyes, looking at him. His head shielded her face from the sun as she peered up toward him, haloing his head and shrouding his features while she laid on the floor. She patted the floor for her glasses, and once she stretched herself to her full statured state, she placed them on the bridge of her nose, now apparently able to better see and capable of gazing at Kaito better. Her comment about how he didn’t need to intervene as she had been able to handle the boys herself. He scoffed. She mentioned she should still thank him in between a half-hearted smile. “I intervened because I wanted to.” He might’ve gone for the jab about how he despised weakness, and he just did it because she was pissing him off, but he would be digressing.

When the girl offered her time as a thank you to help Kaito with whatever he wanted, he sighed. “You barely can keep two bullies from running away with your glasses, what do you think you can do for me?” Coming from an older girl, he might’ve assumed it was a different kind of offer, but from a kid, she probably thought he might ask her to take out his trash for him, or some other miscellaneous task. “How would you have taken care of those kids, as you said you could have done on your own?”
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:09 pm
The dark haired male voiced with much aggression protruding his voice. The kunoichi took notice about how the male felt dissatisfaction with her performance. She too wished for the situation where she wasn’t on the losing end. However, she chose a different method of approach which resulted in the girl collapsing onto the ground. She figured the male wouldn’t buy the crap she commented, considering the kunoichi couldn’t handle a pair of doofuses. The kunoichi proved useless in the situation, and despite being given the chance for a beat down. She instead forfeited those chances, and ended up feeling pathetic.

She seemed like a weakling the moment one's eyes glared down at her frame. She could barely keep still after coming back to her senses for a brief moment.  The way those words came out of his mouth were like a needle seeping into her skin. However, she maintained a still expression. She covered most of her doubts away, but her efforts were fading the more she realized how weak she is. “ I didn’t want to attract too much attention to myself, plus I'm humble enough to know my strengths. Even though I could’ve taken them out without a problem. A man’s pride is as valuable as a kage's job” 

She desired improvement upon her abilities, so that something like this wouldn’t happen. Those boys were like classroom bullies who knew nothing about getting a girl to like them. She stood in front of the male, arms straight and a small breeze made her black hair dance amongst the wind. The kunoichi remained poised no matter how harsh his words were. “Say, what happened to your eye?” The eye patch stemming from the male’s eye, piqued an interest which she would attempt to get a closer inspection. The kunoichi leaned forward with her left leg. Her violet eyes connecting with his, until the girl began stumbling forward with arms flailing about 
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:38 pm
The way the girl presented herself and how she spoke of herself didn’t gain her any respect out of the chunnin. Knowing oneself and how strong one was didn’t pay the bills, only the higher salary of the higher ranks could afford one security and that came with being noticed by the higher ups. Besides, so far being the only person to know the level of her strength had only brought her torment by the other boys. “A man’s pride is nothing if it’s built around lies. You should’ve kicked their shit in.”

As she leaned in asking about her eye, the dark eye of the Uchiha gazed upon her violet ones. However, it seemed balance was not her strong suit, for once again she seemed to be en route to hugging the ground. That was not how Kaito saw it though. As the crimson flooded his dark eye allowing only the three tomoe to reside within it unchallenged, every tiny motion now being tracked by the cursed eye. With one hand already travelling onto his weapon pouch for a kunai while his entire body sidestepped the tiny girl falling to the ground with his entire body, a kunai now ready to strike should she get any ideas.

Her antics kind of reminded him of someone. He would smile if the antic was just an antic and not an attempt against him.

“I know someone who might be able to take you in as a student. But they’re on a leave of absence. So, I will take you under my wing until they’re ready, if you’re willing. You will hate me to start off, but it’ll pay off. What do you say, ‘strong one’?”
WC: 284
TWC: 1051
/exit
Spending 500 Words to lose 5 Chakra
Spending 500 Words to gain 5 Vigor
Allocating 1051 words towards Wind Release: Vaccum Wave
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default