Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 10:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 5:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 8:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Meeting At the Borders {Private} - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting At the Borders {Private}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 pm
He listened to Ayumi's reply about exchanging jutsu knowledge. "Great." He said, his smile grew slightly as he turned to notice he was about to run into a tree. He stopped about an inch away. It had already been sometime since they had left Sunagakure, they were getting slightly closer to Konohagakure now. It would just be a bit longer.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Meeting At the Borders {Private} - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting At the Borders {Private}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:07 pm
Ayumi smiled at both Itami and Kino. She continued to walk, looking around at the scenery. She could tell that they were nearing Konoha. Her smile widened, her cheeks flushed, and her face became brighter and brighter. Easy to say, she was glowing with happiness.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:21 pm
Itami speed up as they reached the Konoha forest. He was glad to be home, despite the fact that seeing Suna for the first time was very interesting.

As the arrived at the gates he stopped and looked at the other two. "It was nice meeting you Ayumi." he said and then added: "I'm heading home now. See you at the next team meeting Kinominki."

With that, he headed down the path on the far right and disapeared among the trees.

[exit]

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 pm
{I'll assume Itami exited.}

Kino looked over at Ayumi, she seemed somewhat happy to be near Konohagakure. Kino heard Itami speaking, he was going to head off home for now. "Peace, Itami." He said, just loud enough for him to hear as he dashed off. "So Ayumi, where do you live in Konohagakure?" He began to remember that Ayumi was in Konohagakure before the village had been completely destroyed. He began to wonder what her house had looked like, due to the village having to have been completely repaired, it might even look different to her.. He sighed in his head.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 pm
Itami sped up and went home. Ayumi waved at him, "bye, it was nice meeting you too." she said. Kino then asked where she lives. "Huh...oh..uh...I live..." she started having no idea what to say. Oh no! how can I forget where I live! she thought to herself. "hmm...I live near the Hokage's headquarters...I think..." she said at last. Ayumi looked at her shoes and began thinking of where she lives. "Yeah...I think I live somewhere near the Hokge headquarters...or somewhere near there..." she said and looked at Kino.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 pm
[skipping Kino at his request]

Ayumi looked around. She was glad to be in Konoha,... althought it looked somewhat different. Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar figure...the face...the face that she didn't ee for a while now. She grinned and turned to look at Kino. "Oh there's my brother." She said, flustering with excitement, pointing towards an older boy a few meters ahead. "Thank you for everything." she said and smiled at him. She took a step back, bowed and ran off towards her brother. While she was running, she turned around and looked at Kino, waving at him. Thanks...

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum