Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Meeting At the Borders {Private} - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting At the Borders {Private}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am
Itami walked along Kinominki and Ayumi and contemplated Kino's question. He really had no definite plans though he had quite a lot of possibilities. He would probably go visit Mezurashii, maybe train and spar, and avoid his father as much as he could.

He listened to what Claire had to say and then looked at Kinominki.

"I don't know really ..." he replied. "I guess I'll try to work on my jutsu or something. And sure Claire, I guess that woud be okay."

He didn't mind it as long as Kino would be around. Despite everything, he still had slight troubles trusting the girl.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Meeting At the Borders {Private} - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting At the Borders {Private}

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 am
Ayumi had replied to the question first, she said she would be training. Ayumi had asked both Itami, and Kino, if they would like to train with her sometime. "Sure I suppose." He replied, it was rather simple. Itami said he would be joining in as well. He said he would also be working on a technique. This sparked Kino's interests slightly, though was more interested in training with the genin and someone new.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 am
Ayumi smiled brightly as Itami and Kino said yes. She started to think what she should train on; her speed, her strength...or maybe work on some jutsus. She has been thinking of trying to find out if she has a second element. She shrugged her shoulders. Hmm...maybe later... she thought.

[sorry short]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:29 am
As they walked among the trees, Itami thought about the upcomming spar. He was curious about Ayumi's abilities and although he got to see Kino in a spar once, he was curious about him as well. Itami hoped he'd get to learn from the other two.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your element Claire?" he said and waited for her response.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 am
He listened, Itami had asked what Ayumi's element had been. This had slightly sparked Kino's interest, so he listened closely. He was wondering now, what was her element? This would allow for Kino to plan in advance for training. He simply listened, not getting into the conversation.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 am
Itami asked what element she has. Ayumi turned to look at him, "Fire." she simply said and smiled. "What about you two?" she asked both of them as she was curious too about their abilities.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 pm
Itami raised his eyebrows slightly and commented: "I wouldn't have guessed."
He knew fire was strong against his affinity and he cursed mentally. Both Ayumi and Kino had that advantage over him.

He contemplated not telling her but since she was nice enough to tell him he changed his mind. "Mine is wind." he stated and frowned slightly.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 pm
He was somewhat surprised to hear that Ayumi had the nature release of fire, though it seemed to be all she possessed at the moment. Itami replied when Ayumi asked about what elements Kino and Itami had. Itami had wind. He sighed, preparing his reply. "My nature releases?" He said, then made a slight Hmm sound. "Fire release." He said, though made it seem like he was done. "And." He said. "Wind release." He said, hopefully making them seem like he was finished. "Can't leave out Earth Release though." He said, finishing his list. "And.." He said. "Thats it. Perhaps we can exchange jutsu knowledge sometime, Ayumi?" He said, turning around and showing his grin. Kino knew a few fire release techniques, mainly more high ranking ones.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 pm
Wind, huh? she thought as Itami told her his element. She turned to look at Kino, hoping he would answer her question. As Kino listed his elements, Ayumi stared at him in awe. Wow...three elements...thats cool... she thought. I'm gonna train...even harder now she thought to herself, determined to get even stronger now. More elements, more jutsu...means stronger. Although, she wasn't power crazy, she still feels the need of getting at least a bit more stronger.

Her face brightens as Kino asked her if they could exchange some jutsu knowledge. She nodded, "Yeah, that would be awesome!" she said cheerfully.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:51 pm
Itami stared at the jounin in awe. He had no idea Kinominki had three affinities. So far, he only got to see the fire release jutsu of his.
It would be useful to follow his example, Itami though. The second affinity best suited for him would be water since that was the affinity that was strongest against fire which was the thorn in Itami's wind one. Getting water release would be a smart move on his part.
Lost in thought, Itami followed the other two without speaking.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum