Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Training on the borders {Private, no kill} Empty Training on the borders {Private, no kill}

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 pm
Kino waited, on a tree branch of a large tree in a forest near Konohagakure. He was within the borders, though just barely. He was out, simply sight seeing. He considered training, though didn't really want to, he felt lazy, though he figured he needed to.. he was deciding, his mind considering the two arguments, and it was a neutral decision that both had equal points. Though, training had one extra, with the recent gaining of the title of a squad leader, he would need to train, not for himself but for the very genin he would be protecting, seeing as their lives were in his hands now. He needed to do something, if they would die, it would be Kino's fault if they were with him, it was his job to protect them on higher ranking missions, and missions in general. He needed to help them in their fights, and make sure he returns them to Konohagakure safely. He sighed, the point was a great one, he jumped off the branch, the height wasn't too far up, only thirty feet or so, Kino had been trained to take a lot worse than that, most shinobi should have been according to his father.

Kino was wearing something he usually wore everyday in Konohagakure, black, darker clothing. A sleeveless shirt, black, and reached down to where his torso ended. He wore black pants, with a belt on it with multiple pouches made for holding small items, such as pills, or small projectile weapons such as Shuriken or even Kunai, they could hold more, it was a long list that could go on and on, so long as people continued to make more of the small items. His scarfs was more than twenty feet, it's size seemed less due to it appearing slightly smaller when tied around Kino's neck quite loosely. He also wore a headband, it had the symbol of Konohagakure on it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Training on the borders {Private, no kill} Empty Re: Training on the borders {Private, no kill}

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 am
Yari looked ahead, trying to see any difference in the view ahead of him. With a soft sigh he looked to the trees in front of him. One tree just like the next, all of them confusing his sense of direction. He didn't even have to look back to know that there were more trees, more of the same damn trees. With a light hop he pulls the bands on his backpack down, pulling the backpack further up his back, more comfortable for him.

Nothing stood out about this traveler. Just a random by passer for most, not worth more than a single glance. Although slightly frustrated at having lost his way, Yari starts to hum a little to himself, enjoying the nature around him. His mind drifted off to his friends, wherever they were. He hoped that they were doing well for themselves and prayed to no one in particular that they were having a more interesting adventure then him. Yari didn't count getting lost in a forest as a real adventure.

It had been a few weeks since he had left from his friends and the Old Man. Without a map and without the desire for one, Yari had wandered around, living off the land and what it provided for him, only taking what he really needed. Sometimes he ended up with a rumbling stomach while he tried to sleep, when mother nature decided to limited her food supply but that was part of the deal and part of the adventure. Along the way he had found an old and dirty piece of cloth, which, after washing it in a stream and drying it, he used to cover himself from the wind and rain, as it was doing right now. The cloth was wrapped around his head and fell down from his shoulders, covering his arms, chest and upper legs, ending near his
knees.

He noticed, with a smile, the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. Here, far from civilization, Yari could enjoy the peace and quiet. Perhaps he would get some training time in later in the day, after having made camp for the night. The birds were chirping in the trees and he could hear the bushes rustle with the movement of smaller animals as they scurried away from the new threat in their territory.

As he passes by the trees, the sound of wings flapping fills his ears before his view is filled, to no one’s surprise, with more trees. Although, slightly bothered by the fact that a mighty warrior like himself lost to a forest, Yari continued on his way. His humming tune changed from something random to a more known song. Once again, the birds chirp and their song is mixed with the sound of a human talking. What lovely nature sou-… Surprised, Yari lifted his head up, looking right up to the trees. Above him, two men were standing on the tree branches, having, what seemed to be, a nice conversation. Stunned for a moment, his mind tries to wrap around the fact that he was potentially not lost anymore. The fact that the two men were about 15m up from the ground didn't seem to bother him so much.

As he didn't really want to interrupt their conversation, Yari stayed where he was, in plain sight from both men, if they decided to look down. He cleared his throat softly, trying to get their attention without being rude.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Training on the borders {Private, no kill} Empty Re: Training on the borders {Private, no kill}

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 pm
Kino continued to sit down upon the branch, waiting, sighing, and deciding on what he would do. He could just jog around the forest, a few laps around the village, perhaps some more simple exercises as well, adding on to the jogging, or maybe he could perform a few techniques, pushing his limitations when it comes to chakra usage, or maybe that along with my physical training. The options he had, the decisions that he could make. He breathed in heavily, then out. The wind continued to blow gently, moving his hair, his perfectly combed hair over to the right. He had combed his hair this morning, after getting out of the shower. He had combed it to the left though, now it was ruined, there was no real purpose for combing it, it would have been ruined anyways regardless of the wind, he knew that when he decided to comb it, though he felt he could have, that something good was coming soon enough. He was calm, no longer worrying about training, he was just focusing on the future now. He hasn't given that much thought recently, he's been focusing more on finding a new home, a goal which has been accomplished.

Recently, Kino had joined Konohagakure, after a few months, maybe two weeks, of wandering. He couldn't keep track of time, he often got the times mixed up, but he knew he had wandered for some time, being known as a missing nin, or a nuke nin as it is more commonly known as. This all started when his mother had made the decision on Kino moving in with his father, over in Sunagakure. He had originally lived in Kirigakure, switching between his divorced parents who lived in two separate villages. Later on, his father had made the decision to kill Kino, or at least that was what Kino had originally thought. Upon making a fatal blow on his father, he spoke his final words. The fight had been nothing more than a test, built to find out if Kino had the power of the sharingan, which he did. By the end of the fight, he had achieved two tomoe of the sharingan. Later on, the third had been unlocked, when he had relied on his eyes and had been lazy with his training. He depended on them more than he depended on training for survival, a fatal mistake, though with little luck, Kino managed to live, the man had left Kino alive. When Kino awoke, he was imprisoned, the man knocked him out. He had the third tomoe, he realized a short amount of time after he had escaped the prison.

Kino sighed as he reviewed his life, though wanting to focus more on the future than reviewing the past now set in stone. Kirigakure was destroyed, his mother presumably gone with all his friends and old mentors. His father dead, Sunagakure would no longer accept Kino. He had went out to find a new home, fate brought him to Konohagakure, where he had made his new home. All finally seemed to be at peace once more in Kino's life, not entirely a good sign, Kino considered, seeing as every time it had gotten peaceful in his life, something bad was right around the corner, examples being the intense training he was put through with his father, and the destruction of Kirigakure.

He considered the future now, focusing on what needed to be thought of more. A future family? Possible, though in the dangerous of shinobi, it would be a hassle. He's already had a family, they all have died. All except for one, his half sister who waits in Sunagakure for Kino to arrive and visit. He sighed at the thought, if he was going to have a family, he would risk bringing new life into the world, new lives that would only be killed later on, somehow. He didn't really want that, though he indeed wanted a family, he sighed, then stopped. He heard a noise, wings flapping heavily, near Kino. He looked down, the noise was coming from directly below him. He saw a man, with wings, coming up, flying up. He rested on the branch, standing on it as Kino was. 'Sup, want to train?' the man had asked. Kino considered it, he jumped back, doing a flip. Chakra stored in his feet, he had stuck to the trunk of the tree, he jumped back more, flipping and flipping, until he is standing onto the branch above head. Kino looked at the man, eye brow raised, though it would look as if it dropped. He was upside down, chakra stored in his feet so he could stay attached to the branch. His sharingan activated, out of pure caution, he could track higher speed than his with this. "Through sparring, perhaps?"

He scanned the area looking for any traps that had been set, he was taking precautions he would need to make, as any shinobi would need to make to survive in the world of the shinobi. He noticed someone else, someone on the ground who had seemed to notice the winged man and Kino. He turned his head in that direction, and stared at the man. "Well, hello."

Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 am
Yari felt pain in his neck as the looking up was starting to hurt. He wasn’t quite used to seeing people in the trees. As he brought one hand up from under his cloak to rub his neck he could hear the wind was blowing, rustling the leaves around him, the area quiet from all other natural life. No more birds chirping and no animals running through the underbrush. With surprise, Yari watched as one of the two humans suddenly moved back, executing a series of backflips up the tree, rather than the usual downward motions, you know, because of gravity and such.

He didn’t notice that his mouth was hanging open slightly as he looked at the man, now hanging upside down from the tree. The man was unaffected by gravity, but his hair and clothes obviously weren’t. The man’s hair was now pointing down and his clothes, although only slightly, were being pulled down by the ever present gravity. “Wha-…” Before he could even finish his words, the other human spoke, with a seemingly aggressive tone in his voice. He didn’t quite pick up what they were talking about. Yari wasn’t sure if it was a local dialect or what, but the winged man used words that Yari had never heard of before. Strange people… Yari thought to himself for a moment.

From the ground, Yari couldn’t make out the eyes of the two men but it was obvious that the one not upside down was quite focused on the other man. With a small hop, Yari pulls his backpack back up his back, easing the weight and relaxing a little. Finally over his initial surprise he clears his throat again. “Errr… Hello. Could you perhaps tell me how far Err… What's the name again.” He looked down for a moment, turning around a little, searching for something. His hands moved inside of the cloak, moving around, seemingly patting his trousers. The hands moved up under the cloak, towards his chest after which he smiled.

With a triumphant smile, Yari pulled a scroll out of his cloak, smiling at himself as he unrolled it. “So Err… Could you tell me how much longer I need to walk to reach… Ko-no-…ha?” He read the last word off the scroll before rolling the scroll back up, holding it in one hand, pointing to the West, the opposite direction of where Konoha was, notifying the other two of which direction he was going in. From where he was standing, Yari could see only trees in that direction. With pain in his heart, he had to admit that he was utterly lost in this forest.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm
'Who are you and where did you get the sharingan' Was what Kino could make out of the question the man who flew up to the branch had asked. "I am Kinominki, you can call me Kino, however, everyone does." he said, looking back at the one on the ground. He asked for Konohagakure, Kino simply pointed in the other direction, which led to Konohagakure, if anything was up he could stop it swiftly, he figured.. "Why are you headed there?" He asked, then looked back at the one on the branch. "Where I got my Sharingan is quite the story, I can sum it up, I killed my father, an Uchiha." He said, looking down at the boy. "But he had threatened to kill me, or so it seemed. We battled, I ended up getting two of the tomoe after the fight. Later I received the third. I am an Uchiha, it is my kekkei genkai." he wondered, there were few who killed Uchiha for the eyes, perhaps the boy figured Kino was one of them. He looked back at the one on the ground "Need anything else?" he asked.

{SHORT.}

Holyhalo
Holyhalo
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:30 pm
Yari watched the man in the tree as he pointed in the other direction as Yari. "You sure? Because I'm quite sure it's the other way..." He shifted his backpack once more as he put the scroll back inside his cloak. He had to work a little to find the pouch where he kept it, moving his hand blindly under his cloak. Once finished he looked back up.

The one guy was falling down, holding onto some plant as he landed onto the ground and then the plant was gone and became wire and then he did the same to two rocks. Yari stood perplexed at the abilities of the people here. These must be shinobi. Or at least the one now on the ground obviously was. He looked up at the other guy. "Why? Because there's work there. And work means money and money means food... so yeah..

He looked back down at the other guy, having missed the fact that the wire was now tied to the shuriken. Yari looked at him, curious as to what he was doing, but only for a moment. With his eyes on the ground ninja, he spoke to the tree ninja. "Well, you don't happen to have some food on you do you?" He turned his face towards the man in the tree, putting up his best 'please help me' face.
Ryou Hyugi
Ryou Hyugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:30 pm
"I killed him because he attacked me first, do not assume for a second that I would kill an ally, a family member, or a friend without any reason, without any good reason." Kino said, looking at the younger boy, his face giving off the sense he was slightly enraged. Kino continued to look upside down as the man got off the tree in a rather fancish fashion, Kino assumed he was attempting to show off. He watched him, his third tomoe sharingan active, he could see his movement rather quickly and predict. He noticed the man readying weapons, and saw the string attached to a Fuma Shuriken as he tossed it. The boy was slow, Kino already predicted the perfect moment to dodge, using his sharingan to track the boy's movements and plan ahead.

He dropped, as the Fuma shuriken approached his body. The chakra in his feet wasn't strong enough to keep him attached to the branch, which was planned. He dropped towards the lower branch, sticking his hand out as the Shuriken got closer to his legs, having originally been aimed at his torso, as he dropped, it's target changed. He fell more rapid now, the shuriken just narrowly missing his feet and toes, and his footwear. His hand, palm first, planted onto the branch below, and he slid the opposite way of where the boy was at, and where the shuriken had come from. He stored chakra in his hands to keep him attached as he would go from being on the top to looping onto the bottom side of the branch. He stuck his legs out, and jumped, releasing the chakra from his hands. He jumped forward, and noticed the second shuriken pass overhead. He attempted to grab the strings, if he was successful then he would yank them around, going underneath him and back to his front, where the wires would be cut. After that he would let go, and the shuriken would be sent to pierce the trunk of a nearby tree. Successful in that attempt or not, he would land safely on the ground, his eyes watching the boy every step of the way.

He looked back at the traveler who just asked a question, whether or not Kino had food. "Not for you.." He said, grinning to let him know it was a joke. "Though I actually have no food, you see, I didn't plan on eating, I came out here to train, though my current training will have to be cut short." He looked over at the boy, who had just launched the shuriken Kino had already dealt with. "I have to cut our spar short, I apologize, however I must be off." He said, walking in the direction to Konohagakure. "Peace to you both, if you ever need my assistance, or if you need anything from me, you can presumably find me in Konohagakure."

{1874, 9 stats and 18 JP. EXIT}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum