Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Training (Private no kill) Empty Training (Private no kill)

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm
Yoshida was inside his apartment looking around he thent grab all of his weapons and he went out for the country borders with his anbu nowere and sight yoshida then walked away until he was stop by the anbu he asked were he was going yoshida told him he was going to the country borders fir some trainiing the anbu then let yoshida by by with grin under yoshida mask he walked away heading for the country borders.
He then walked pass the village gates with a grin under his mask he was almost at the country borders he just kept walking looking around at the forest with a smile on yoshida face he was at the country borders looking around nobody was there so he just went to the ground training his chakra.
With his eyes close and the chakra all over his body, yoshida was ready for an good day of training. Looking around for one last time but he still didn't see nobody he could train with, so yoshida just stood up and he took out his bang shuriken pushing chakra to it while waitng for an ninja to show up...

Last edited by Yoshida Uzumaki on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1300

Training (Private no kill) Empty Re: Training (Private no kill)

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Orochihama decided to take a quick trip to the borders to see what it was like there. She wondered what kind of people she would meet, or what kind of trouble would happen. She went through the forest and saw some boy there with a mask. She was kind of nervous around boys so she quietly walked up and said, "Hi there. Um... who might you be?"
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:40 pm
"Hi there. Um... who might you be?"

Yoshida heard an voice behind him he then hop to the left looking at a girl with a grin under yoshida mask he flip his bang shuriken inside his hand he then walked up to the girl at least four meters away looking at the girl yoshida saw an konoha head band he then knew that he was going to train with a konoha ninja yoshida knew what happen to the last konoha ninja he train with they ended up rushing to the hospital.
Yoshida then walked up one meter now he was at least three meters away from the girl,"Hello my name is yoshida uzumaki, I'm from tengakure" Yoshida said as he stood there not letting his guard down.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:57 pm
[OCC: joining because Yoshida invited me :)]

Itami was training near the borders. In between running and stretching, he hopped upon two ninja, talking. He hid well enough to be able to silently observe their encounter. He looked over the girl. She was from Konoha for she carried the leaf headband on her. His eyes then turned towards the other.
Itami gasped in suprise and then quickly put a hand over his mouth. The other person was the stranger he encountered the last time he was at the borders. Itami caught what they were saying and he finaly got a name to fit the face. The strangers name was Yoshida.
Comming out of the bushes, Itami slowly walked towards the other two, a weary look on his face.
"What's going on?" he said sharply and moved towards the girl, whom he assumed he could trust since she was from Konoha and was about his age.
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:31 pm
Orochihama was surprised at the newcomer, who
said “What is going on?” She responded, “Oh, hi there. I was just introducing
myself to Yoshida here. I’m Orochihama, by the way. I live in Konoha.” The
newcomer looked tired. She wondered if he was alright. The fact that there were
three people here meant that they could start…. Maybe…. A nice sparring
session. She waited to see what would happen, as she was still nervous. She had
never met a shinobi from another village before.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 pm
Yoshida stood there after he heard the girl say her name was orochihama yoshida was happy to get that information from the ninja until he saw another ninja appear right on side of her yoshida knew that kid from the last training they did his name was itami."Hey, do you remember me I'm the ninja that put you inside the hospital nice to see you again itami" Yoshida said as he stood there with a grin under his mask he then walked to the left looking at both of the ninjas yoshida was ready to train. "ok let me put down some rules before we start this training nobody work together knowing you two are from the same village I don't want you guys teaming up on me but if you have to go right ahead. rule number two if a missing ninja was to come here be ready for an fight cause they want let you leave but I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about them. And rule number three don't let your guard that will just get killed now since I got all the rules out of me let's start training shall we"
He then put up his band shuriken inside his long dark jacket and he took out an folding sword looking at itami he then flip the folding sword inside his hand pushing chakra down to it, he then got into a fight stance looking at how orochihama was standing he aim the folding sword for the young ninja left leg. If the sword hit it will just leave orochihama with a small cut on her leg.
After yoshida shot that folding sword out of his hand he then ran to the right taking out his kunai aiming it for itami arm if the attack work it will leave itami with a small cut on his right arm.
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:28 pm
Yoshida proceeded to explain the rules. "ok let me put down some rules before we start this
training nobody work together knowing you two are from the same village I
don't want you guys teaming up on me but if you have to go right ahead.
rule number two if a missing ninja was to come here be ready for an
fight cause they want let you leave but I'm pretty sure we don't have to
worry about them. And rule number three don't let your guard that will
just get killed now since I got all the rules out of me let's start
training shall we
" Then he took a pretty long time before he actually started, not deigning to use the shuriken in his hand. So, while he was flipping out his sword, Orochihama got behind a tree. Thus, the sword only hit the other side of the tree trunk. Orochihama was a little shocked at how quickly the situation had become a spar. She was also a little confused. These two guys new each other? That was news to her. Apparently, they had fought before, meaning that they would probably team up on her next.... she would have to be ready. Why had she been dumb enough not to bring along any shuriken? Oh well, it didn't matter. She used the tree climbing jutsu to go up to the tree where she sat herself on a branch and waited. She hoped that this would end quickly.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:40 pm
Yoshida saw how the girl dodge his move he then ran away leaving the other ninjas to fight yoshida didn't care about the kunai he shot at itami, "I just realized I'm not suppose to be here at this time I must go see you guys later it is now time for me to report anbu are they might think I ran away bye guys"...
Exit
wc:693
+3 stat
+4 jp
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:10 pm
Orochihama was extremely surprised at Yoshida's quick exit. All he did was say "I just realized I'm not suppose to be here at this
time I must go see you guys later it is now time for me to report anbu
are they might think I ran away bye guys
." Well, that was a little depressing. Orochihama climbed down the tree and went back to the village. The training session had inspired her to get more money so she could be some weapons, and maybe some poison! This could be interesting. Orochihama went back home, took a nap, and didn't take care of her hair because it took care of itself.

[Exit, word count 511, + 2 stats and 5 jp]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:49 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum