Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Meeting At the Borders {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting At the Borders {Private}

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 pm
"Who is it?" Itami asked. Ayumi smiled at him. "Oh, Anko, Anko Uchiha. If it wasn't because of him,... I would have probably been dead or something." she said, followed by light laugh. It might have sound crazy, but it is true. "Alright, we'll head there first then." Kio said and stared walked towards Sunagakure. "Come on then, I'll be able to visit someone now.." he continued. Ayumi nodded her head and followed him.

[yeah, i know...just realized it -_-' so what now? just ignore it or something?]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Meeting At the Borders {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting At the Borders {Private}

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:40 pm
Itami nodded though he didn't know who the person she spoke of was. He seemed like a really important person to Ayumi however, and now he didn't really mind going to Sunagakure with them. At least he would get the chance to see the village. He hoped they would stay for a while.

He followed Kinominki and Ayumi, walking slightly behind them.

[maybe we can search for him but not find him or something ..]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 pm
{Time skip over meeting? Say you said goodbye to him or couldn't find him, if you have a way of contacting him you can get his permission to meet with his char/temp godmod it to simply say farewell.}

Kino headed for Sunagakure, they soon had arrived. "Meet back here later, I'll be looking for someone." He said, going off to look for his half sister. Hours passed, he couldn't find her, so he simply returned to the spot.

{Short. <_<}
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 pm
[no, i already have a solution]

Ayumi followed Kino and Itami back to Sunagakure. He told them that he was going to look for someone and walked away. She nodded and turned to look at Itami. "I'll be back too, okay? I'll just go and look for him and bid him farewell and all that." she said to him and slipped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayumi quickly scanned the village, looking for Anko. After an unsucessful half an hour of looking for him, she decided to leave him a message.

Anko, thanks for everything. I'll be heading back to Konoha with two leaf shinobi that I met just a while ago. I want to thank you for welcoming me here, giving me shelter...oh and also for the tour. I just want to thank you for everything.
~ Ayumi

She head towards his house and left it there. Then, she headed back to the spot.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm
As Kino left Itami looked at Ayumi expectantly. She looked distracted but Itami understood. He nodded as she adressed him and watched as she was leaving. He still wondered a bit if it was a right decision to bring her along to Konoha, despite the positive reasons. But that was just him, he had serious trust issues and he knew it.

Looking around the village, he simply stood there for a few moments, in awe. This was his first time in Suna and he was suprised at how different everything was. He saw pictures of course but they didn't measure up to reality.

He walked down the bussy street of Suna and turned his head so often his neck started to ache after a while. He observed the people, the colorful shops and the architecture. Sunagakure was beautiful.
He didn't dare go too far from the spot where they agreed to meet if Kino and Ayumi returned fast. He mostly just strolled down the streets connected to the one they arrived on. After a while he ordered sake at a stand. He didn't normally drink alcohol but this was a special occasion. He sat on the stool and sipped his drink until he saw Kinominki approach the spot. As Itami payed and set down the sake glass, Ayumi arrived as well.

Itami stood up and headed towards them, a smile playing on his lips.

Last edited by Itami Himitsu on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm
Kino noticed Itami drinking something when he approached, it seemed to be sake. Now to wait for Ayumi.. He thought in his head, sighing as well. "So, how'd you enjoy Sunagakure?" He asked Itami. He noticed Ayumi approaching after a few moments. "Ready to head to Konohagakure?" He said, with a rather positive voice. He was ready to return to his home, after being unsuccessful in finding his sister in Sunagakure.

{SHORT.}
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 pm
"Ready to head to Konohagakure?" Kino asked her. Ayumi smiled and nodded. "Yup!" she said cheerfully and laughed. She has been waiting for this moment ever since she arrived here in Sunagakure. Of course, she was treated good while being here. She was given shelter, food, and everything...but after living here for a while, she missed Konoha, her parents, and her friends. It was fun here in Sunagakure, but it's time to go back now...back to Konoha...back to her home village...

[sorry, short]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 pm
Itami smiled at the jounin and replied: "I loved it! It's beautiful and so different from Konoha."
He really did like it here. He supposed he would visit soon again, as a lot of missions took a ninja out of their own village. And since he was a genin now, he would certainly go on a lot of missions.

Seeing Ayumi has returned alone, he bet she somehow wasn't able to convince the person she wanted to bring along, to return with her. Or maybe she couldn't find him. Either way, he wasn't going to pry, so he simply followed the two as they headed down the road, back to his home village.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am
Kino began to walk outside of Sunagakure's borders. There was going to be a large amount of time as they traveled back, it would take a few hours to arrive at Konohagakure, though he figured both Itami and Claire knew that. "So, either of you got any plans for when you get back to Konohagakure?" He said at the two he was leading back to Konohagakure.

{Short.}
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 am
Ayumi followed Kino and Itami as they walked out of Sunagakure. While they were walkin, she glanced back. She knew that she was going to miss Sunagakure. It was a bit weird to live in Sunagakure...but maybe that was only because she was used to living in Konoha. She shrugged her shouders and kept on walking. Kino then asked if Itami or her got anyplans when they are back in Konoha. Ayumi pondered for a sencond. "Oh...well I totally need to train since I've been skipping my training sessions...and I thinks thats it.." she said. She waited for a few seconds and then added: "If you two have time...maybe we could train together sometime, huh?

Last edited by Claire on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum