Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:51 pm
A whirlwind of activity occurred when Navi entered. Viper exited immediately with who seemed to be Akina, a close childhood friend of his. Immediately after Prim seemed to have said something and ran to her room, but Navi didn't quite catch what. All he wanted was to be able to eat, and the entire home seemed to scatter as he entered.

Navi saw Echo still sitting down too, and approached, happy to have someone to still talk to. His enthusiasm was shot down when he saw Echo's twisted expression as he was arguing obscenely to himself. Navi sat in a chair across from him and waited for the argument to subside, he had a few basic reports to give him in lieu of recent events. Echo's "episode" was almost captivating, as it seemed like there was a beast inside of him arguing while Echo himself also refused to back down. Watching it had a mindlessly amusing quality, but was also slightly frightening as it seemed like an exorcism was taking place.

Navi relaxed in his chair as he stared at Echo and waited for it all to end. Just in case, he had his hand resting next to his kunai pouch, as he didn't realize what he was dealing with. The weapon would probably be useless, but it comforted Navi to have a knife close to his grasp when a powerful and a seemingly madman was arguing in front of him.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi)

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:20 pm
Akina nodded, taking due note of how Viper reacted around Navi. Great, something else to make me tense. I noted that the Hokage may have a jealousy streak within him. Combine that with his power, and he could easily have control over me and friends... A simple sigh and a smile escaped her lips as Prim spoke. "I'm glad to hear your decision, Prim. Navi, there's some food left over. If no one else minds, take it." Her voice lowered to a whisper as Prim left elsewhere.

Akina sighed. As much as the girl seemed to have grown just a few minutes ago, it was obvious that she was still just a child walking around in an older person's body. As the Hyuga girl realized this, she chuckled to herself, feeling older than what her body portrayed. She looked over at Echo and was slightly concerned. His face contorted with a mixture of fear and pain, so Akina knelt next to him for a moment, whispering into his ear, "I know not what troubles you, brother, but I pray my presence will put you at peace." The words were gentle and serene. It was just a small reassurance that the girl could offer. "Echo, Navi, I will be back later...if you need anything, send for me and I will come." Her eyes issued a steely warning to Navi. They had caught the position of his hand, and she very briefly shook her head. Watch him, but don't fight, her eyes seemed to say.

With a slight bow, she left the house, hurrying after Viper, hoping that they would be able to speak peaceably about some things.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:50 pm
Viper hears Prims words, something must be troubling her but he will have to find out what later, he watches her leave the room.
He looks over at his brother whos twisted expression is kinda entertaining, most likely due to the Kyuubi he gave him, he now wonders if that was the right choice.
He views Navi's hand position upon the kunai, he knows he is scared but Viper's eyes narrow, his teeth grit and his fists tighten.
If Navi makes one move towards his brother it would truly be a blood filled spectacle, he now notes akina kneel beside Akina and offer her words before she returns to his side.
He trusts Navi for the most part, he also knows that if Navi tried to do anything Echo would surly kill him which make him feel better about the situation.
Viper now makes his way out the door with Akina.

[Exit.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 am
[OOC: I love how "he had his hand resting next to his kunai pouch" is interpreted by everyone as me about to jump across the table and try to stab him in the throat. Navi is just wary and unsure/scared of what is happening in front of him, its not like I have my hand on the holster or am gripping a knife. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to get that point across.

Btw, its your turn Prim.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:17 am
[My bad, I skimmed and trying to catch up on everything, I just seen Kunai, should of read closer XD]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 pm
[well... this topic is dead, just saying that by default bla bla everyone exited I guess. XD]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum