Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Scourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi) Empty Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 am
When Primmy finally woke up she had a terrible headache and was very dizzy. She had three scabs on her body. "That was one hell of a nightmare. Unless it was real, but then how did I get home?" Primmy figured she may have walked home or maybe the event she had dreamed didn't happen. She decided to try to stand up, but the room seemed to tip sideways. She sat back down, she wrapped up in her blanket and laid on her pillow, yet she was wide awake.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi) Empty Re: Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 am
Akina yawned; her body cracked and popped in many places as she sat up. She had only spent a day in the house, but she had slept well. Looking around, she saw that Echo wasn't around. She sighed happily to herself and went to the kitchen. She fumbled around a bit, until she found the pans and ingredients she needed. Looking over to the couch, Viper seemed to still be asleep, and she soon had rice, red beans, small fish, and tea cooking under her diligent eyes. The smell would no doubt wake any sleeping bodies from their beds. This was the least she could do as Viper's apprentice.

She soon had the food heaped on plates and had them set on the table. Looking down at her muddy kimono, she sighed. She'd have to inquire after other ones later, and hope that Viper was nice enough to send her home or buy her new ones. She also pulled out bowls and made up some miso soup. Placing the bowls next to the plates, she finished the arrangement by setting the tea in cups and placing the chopsticks in their holders.

She walked up to Echo's room first and knocked softly. "Echo-sama...breakfast is ready," she said loud enough to be heard.

Walking back down the steps stiffly, she smiled to herself. "Viper-dono," she said with a slight bow, "I have undertaken the apprentice's task of making breakfast." She uncovered him gently, folding the blanket and placing it over the couch.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Viper sniffs the air in his sleep, his voice has a muffled sound as he makes un describable sounds while he wakes up, he sees Akina over top of him, the blanket removed.
Viper stretches his arms upwards adjusting his form to sit straight up, he rubs his eyes yawning, "Good morning" he says at the end of his yawn, most of it muffled.
The aroma of the delectable meal floats through the air, it is truly one that could wake any normal shinobi.

Viper gets to his feet, moving his body to the side popping his back, he remembers her words and sighs at how formal she still is, "I gotta think of something to break you of that" He says with a chuckle walking to the kitchen, his eyes catch her dirty clothing and stops, "I completely forgot all about that, we can go to your old place and get your things after we eat if ya want?" Viper offers, he sits down at the table waiting for the rest of his family to get to the table before eating.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:55 am
Primmy could smell the food and hear voices but she was too lightheaded to get out of bed. "Last night had to be just a nightmare. It couldn't have possibly happened." She sat up and looked in the mirror and had to hold back a stifled scream! She had dried blood and mud on her body and in her hair. "Oh it wasn't a dream it was real! How am I suppose to explain this to everyone? How did I get home? How did I live? I was stabbed three times and lost alot of blood I can remember that! Does Viper now? Does Echo know? Does Navi know? Does anyone know? Is Kochou okay? Oh my head hurts...I'll just hide under my blankets until I figure out what I should do." Primmy muttered to herself pulling all her blankets and pillows on top of her and hiding. "I so need a bath...."
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 am
Akina smiled weakly. "You could just tell me not to, you know." Her smile turned to a slight smirk, but her eyes wandered to the stairs. She thought Prim might be up there, but she wondered why she wasn't coming down. Akina sighed. She wondered exactly what was going through that girl's head, but she dismissed it. Probably isn't much, anyway. She looked at Viper.

"I'd like to get my clothes, yes, if it's ok to do today, Viper." Her voice shook a little. "Is that one coming down, or what?" She chuckled. "I'm not carrying her on my shoulders, you know..." Her voice had dropped into a whisper as to not be blatantly mean to the other girl.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:29 am
Viper watches her eyes trail off, he also hears her response to his words, "I've already asked you before to be normal, but I'm gonna have to start doing things to break you of that habit" His tongue sticks out teasingly.
Viper looks over his shoulders at the stairs, "Leave her be, she will come down when she wants to, she has always been" Viper pauses as to select the proper word "...Unique" Viper chuckles a bit, he takes a spoon full of rice and starts eatting since noone else seems to be coming down, "Come on Akina, at least eat with me so I'm not alone." He smiles towards her, they are actually alone but this time as an actual couple and not on the training field.
Viper recalls last night, how he was able to sneak a kiss before going off to bed, Viper licks his lips a bit pretending he is just getting the left over rice on his lips but thinking back to their kiss thinking what he will have to do to get another one.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 am
Primmy couldn't stand it anymore she felt so gross. She forced herself up out of bed and walked to the bathroom and cleaned herself off. After ten minutes she sighed deeply and walked out feeling normal. She still noticed the scabs on her body. She threw on a sweater and some pants despite the heat. Looking in the mirror she still looked like she was half dead and very pale. "Damn, they will notice somethings up, but maybe we just won't talk about it. I am good at changing topics." She left her long black hair down, brushing it was painful, but she managed to do it. She walked downstairs kind of not wanting to make an appearance, she was more nauseous from her incident than anything. "maybe they won't notice anything." She said as she stepped foot in the kitchedn.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:13 am
Echo slides open the window to his room propping the bars upwards so he can slide in, his ANBU equipment still in place he works at unfastening his cloak when he hears the knock...He stays silent quickly removing his mask and hiding it underneath his pillow.

He listens for a moment and sighs, finishing removing his cloak he shrugs his identity as Kitsune won't be in much trouble if he just walks out in his ANBU gear...Prim already suspects such but she does not know which ANBU he was assigned as..and He's fairly sure Akina won't ask and most importantly won't tell.

These thoughts in his head he un-clips his weapon pouch and Heavens Sorrow Ninjato tossing them aside while rolling his shoulders to work out the kinks and stiffness caused from the stress of his job, walking down the stairs with a yawn he breathes in the scent of the food and gives a wide grin.

"Food me next please~" he says dashing forward hopping on the couch a couple of feet away from his Brother his grin merely widening.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm
Akina smiled slightly as Viper mentioned her being normal with a sigh. "Has it ever occurred to you that what I do is normal for my clan?" Her voice was gently pushing Viper, and Akina hoped he could see her side of things. "But, if you wish, I will try and act 'normal' as you perceive it." She watched him carefully, shaking her head as she heard movement from upstairs. "It's alive," she said with a smirk, as Echo and Prim entered the room. The Hyuga girl noted wounds on Prim, but she refrained from saying anything. "It's still warm, you two, come sit. I've prepared a place already."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Viper sighs, "Fine fine, I just feel weird being addressed by titles from those who I look at as equals." Viper ensure he says before the two are coming down from the stairs, he sadly has to keep the ruse that she is but a student.
Viper has already finished eating by the time they arrive, Viper almost chokes on a piece of fish when she says, "It's alive" Viper holding back his laughter as he coughs hitting his chest a bit as he frees the fish from his throat and swallows, he still giggles softly at her remark obviously knowing the two are gonna be like water and oil, the show will truly be one worth watching from afar.

Viper gets to his feet, he scoots the chair in and takes his dish to the sink ensuring he does not let Akina clean up after him, he washes the dishes he used and puts them away smirking at her a bit while sticking out his tongue leaving only the ones who observed this act to wonder what was going on.
Viper now walks over towards Akina, "Shall we go get your stuff?" He questions.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum