Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi)

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 pm
"Viper, can I ask you something?" Prim asked politely. She was very upset and distraught about the night before. Prim smiled at Akina, she really enjoyed having her around, it was apparent that Viper seemed happier. When she heard Echos voice she rolled her eyes. She glanced at Echo and rolled her eyes again," Good morning Echo." Prim said in a false happy with a fake smile figuring that it would annoy him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Again (P. Housemates/Navi)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:53 am
Echo blinks twice glancing at Primrose....he contemplates now the ramifications of setting her hair on fire... "You need to be more careful stop wandering off at night" he says calmly standing from his position on the couch to move towards the dining table to take a seat with his wide vulpine grin Such excitement over food...You really are a sap ningen." 'Shut up Fuzzbutt' He mutters to himself his visible right eye flashing crimson for a moment as he growls at the Fox...who simply laughs in response.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am
With the guise of being half official and half spontaneous, Navi walked down the streets of Konoha towards their residence. When he came to their door he knocked and waited at the doorstep for a response. Navi had to report a few things to both Echo and Viper, and he probably could even get off saying he was just there to oversee Prim. Navi was more looking for a place that would give him breakfast though, and he silently hoped that they were eating and would offer him some inside. He had just come back from a long ANBU mission without food for a few days, and the idea of a hot meal now was exciting.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:29 pm
Primmy glances at Echo, now she knew the nightmare was real. "Echo what are you talking about?" She asked him as she walked past him to go answer the front door. When she sees Navi at the door she hugs him and invites him. Not even closing the door she runs back to finish her conversation with Echo. "How do you know about last night?" She asked in a low voice making sure no one else heard.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm
[Prim your recent post is void for breaking post order.

It is Prim,Echo, Navi, Akina, Viper.

Akina's turn to post after Navi.]
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:43 pm
Akina sighed. It was seeming to be an eventful morning. Finished with her food, she stood from the table, taking Viper's dishes with a hint of servitude and grace. It was when she crossed over to the kitchen that she realized Navi was standing in the house. Watching Prim hug him, she looked away easily, struggling not to let her jaw hit the floor, but she wouldn't let anyone see it.

Setting the dishes in the sink, she cleared her throat. "Viper-dono, may we go now?" Her voice was soft.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 pm
(I am sorry I was confused, I didn't mean to break order. Will be more careful)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:00 pm
"What is it Prim?" Viper says with a slight tilf of his head to the side, he watches as everyone finally comes down to eat, even noting Navi enter his home as well, he sighs annoyed that his beloved home is now packed, perhaps it is time to find other living arrangements for Prim where others are free to visit her without interrupting him while he relaxes at his private house.
He hears Akina speak and smiles with a slight nod, "Yeah let's go, I got alot to do today, I gotta build your room after we get your stuff.
Talk to you later, ok prim?" Viper asks about to make his way out the door with Akina.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:49 pm
(There comes a time when every kid realizes it)

Prim knew they were busy and didn't want to keep Akina and Viper from doing what they had to do. "Let me say this to everyone, maybe you were all right and I have been a little selfish and reckless. I guess in light of certain events I now have learned to listen to those who care about me. Maybe rules aren't so bad. Because I kinda of realize that there are things in this life worse than dying and sometimes I guess it takes certain experiences to realize this. " Prim said looking from Viper to Echo then Akina then Navi. She felt like she was about to cry. So she decided to leave, the polite way as to not offend anyone. "I need to be excused I have to do something." Prim said looking away not wanting them to know she was crying. In light of what just happened to her the previous night, she was very thankful to be alive.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 am
Echo leans back in his chair with an aggravated look on his face flinching and gritting his teeth every so often his fists clench and sometimes a smirk makes it's way to his face..only to give way to his visible right eye widening and his jaw dropping in an indignant manner, This is due to an argument currently occurring inside his head with the Kyuubi no Yoko...It's rare...but sometimes the Fox feels vindictive....and Echo is too stubborn to give up in a verbal spar.

He is completely unaware of his surroundings at the moment....and this is one of those arguments that cannot be shown on Television.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum