Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) Empty Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 am
Primmy had gotten off the bed in the hospital, but had a feeling like she was hungover. She had not been drinking so she had no idea except maybe it was what they used to sedate her. She was given the OK to go home. She sat on the bed again because the staff told her that Navi and Viper were coming back for her because she couldn't walk home alone. "Who in the world is coming to take me home...ugh...I feel so weird." She said with a very glazed look over her eyes. She could barely remember what had happened or how she got there. She felt like she was in an alternative reality or like she was asleep in a dream world. She felt no pain, she felt very numb. "What the hell." She murmured leaning over laying almost completely straight out on the bed. She probably looked pretty bad, she had leaves in her hair still from the fall and she was still in her dirty clothes. "I want to go home!" She said to herself. There was no way she was going to walk alone, she wouldn't make it.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm
"What the hell." She murmured leaning over laying almost completely straight out on the bed. She probably looked pretty bad, she had leaves in her hair still from the fall and she was still in her dirty clothes.

Navi appeared crouched in the window to the hospital room, having seemingly materialized there without a sound. "Are you ready to leave?" he asked, probably startling her from her depressed thoughts. She probably wanted to be taken home, and Navi had just enough time to walk her there.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm
Primrose nearly jumped out of her skin. "Navi, where...but you left..." She crawled off the bed and walked over to him still feeling numb. "Thank you for not leaving me here alone, I am sorry for what I did." She said as she hugged him. "Where are Evens and Viper?" She questioned Navi. She had remembered Evens and Navi bringing her in and Viper appearing in her room. She sat in a chair by the window. "For some reason the staff sedated me, I still feel groggy. Please help me get home." She said looking up at him glossy eyed.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 am
Navi knew Viper had already scolded her badly, and decided to refrain from repeating the fact that Prim needed to be careful and safe. He also chose to ignore the question about Evens, as he didn't know how well she knew him. News of his deportation might be alarming, and Navi would decide not to risk it.

"For some reason they sedated me, I still feel groggy. Please help me get home." She said looking up at him glossy eyed.

Navi realized that it would be very difficult for Prim to use her legs and walk home. Instead, Navi elected to pick her up and carry her with both arms. Her eyes were glazed over and she was probably not entirely conscious. They would be able to have a conversation, but physical movement would most likely prove difficult until the sedative wore off for her. As he left the hospital, Navi held her firmly with both hands. He knew the general location of Prim's house, but would probably need it pointed out to him.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am
"Hey you can actually carry me?" Primmy said looking up at him. She leaned on his shoulder. Navi was actually comfortable to lean on. "I have a bad feeling that I am going to have more rules to follow. I didnt know I wasn't allowed to walk along the borders. I hope Viper doesn't stay mad at me." She sighed leaning her head back on him. Prim felt safe with Navi like she did with Viper. she brushed her hair out of her face pulling a twig out of it. "Do you even know where I live?" Prim asked him. "I hate this feeling, it kinda feels like they injected me with something like a truth serum." She giggled lightly trying to lighten the mood. She shivered feeling a little cold.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 am
"Hey you can actually carry me?" Primmy said looking up at him. She leaned on his shoulder. Navi was actually comfortable to lean on. Navi was about the same age as Prim, but their differences as ninja were very apparent. Navi would be able to carry 15 of Prim in his arms if he needed to. "Of course I can carry you," Navi said with a smile and a slight blush. It would be difficult to tell if Navi's blush was coming from the cold evening or because of Prim.

"I have a bad feeling that I am going to have more rules to follow. I didnt know I wasn't allowed to walk along the borders. I hope Viper doesn't stay mad at me." She sighed leaning her head back on him. Prim felt safe with Navi like she did with Viper. Navi couldn't help but blush a little more. Navi followed the ninja code strictly, and tried not to make emotional attachments, but sometimes it would prove difficult.

"Do you even know where I live?" Prim asked him. "I hate this feeling, it kinda feels like they injected me with something like a truth serum." She giggled lightly trying to lighten the mood. She shivered feeling a little cold.

"Er, no. Where do you live?" Navi said while he carried her tightly in his arms. He was wandering around a little bit and waited for Prim to give him directions. It was getting cold and the moon would come out soon.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 pm
"I live that way." Prim said pointing towards the right. "I really don't feel comfortable staying by myself. Is anyone going to be there?" She asked wrapping an arm around him. He was warm, and it was getting cold. Prim felt so safe she started to fall asleep. In Navis arms she knew she was protected and no one could hurt her. Primrose had very few people in her life she actual developed any form of relationships with. She had her brother, then Viper and the awkward friendship between her and Echo. But, she was learning she was becoming close to Navi. She sighed as she leaned against him. He was a mysterious person though, she always has wondered exactly what he does in the village. "Navi, what exactly is your job here in Konoha?" She asked making conversation.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm
"I live that way." Prim said pointing towards the right. "I really don't feel comfortable staying by myself. Is anyone going to be there?" She asked wrapping an arm around him. He was warm, and it was getting cold. Prim felt so safe she started to fall asleep.

Navi started walking the way she pointed, carrying her and letting her get close so she could be warm. "S-sure I'll stay with you," Navi stuttered quietly. Navi told himself that one of his duties was to watch over Prim, and that staying with her was like a mission. Still, it felt like more then that, and it kept Navi's head spinning.

"Navi, what exactly is your job here in Konoha?" She asked making conversation.

Navi's train of thought broke apart with that question, and immediately his mind raced. "I'm the sword and shield of the Hokage," Navi said, speaking the ANBU Blacks Ops motto he was first told by Echo when he joined. "I just protect the village," he continued, "like any loyal leaf shinobi."

Prim's house was still a bit further down the road, but they would arrive soon. Navi smiled down at her and awaited any other questions she might have. The village was dark and the streets were empty. Navi's guide was Prim's pointed finger and the luminous moon light.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:28 pm
(This is getting interesting, lol)

"You're a guard?" She said curiously not really thinking. As sleepy and groggy as she was, she enjoyed learning about him. "Thank you for staying with me." Prim said again. She may have been repeating herself but she didn't notice. She looked up at him. In the moonlight he looked mysterious. "Navi..." She said as she trailed off. She snapped back awake startled for some reason. "Navi...are we safe out here at night?" She asked. Could he still fight while carrying her if someone attacked? She nuzzled her head back against his neck. He was so warm, she knew he would protect her no matter what. Suddenly Prim realized that her feelings for him were....
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 pm
[This is getting very interesting]

"Navi...are we safe out here at night?" She asked. Could he still fight while carrying her if someone attacked?

Navi smiled to himself at Prim's question as he imagined it. Navi could probably kill Chuunin level ninja while holding her without a problem. He could probably even do it without her waking up if she fell asleep. Anything more powerful Navi would need to set her down to free up his arms and use jutsu. "Yeah, we'll be okay. The only people in this village who could even hope to beat me would be Viper and Echo themselves." She nuzzled her head back against his neck. Navi tried not to blush as she cuddled closer and closer to him.

Navi came to her door and gently reached one hand forward while holding her, twisting the knob. He would enter the doorway now, being extra careful not to hit her on the doorframe and held her tightly and close.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum