Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

I'm h-home.. (Private;Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm h-home.. (Private;Closed)

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:21 am
Ichi nodded lightly. He laid the napkin next to him as he continued to lick it. His face was smothered under chocolate as he was full. He took the napkin, and wiped his face off. "So, miss beautiful, what might be your name?" He asked her again, since she didn't reply the last time. He looked in her eyes, his deep black emotionless eyes would look into her light blue energetic eyes. He stood up and left the kitchen, he sat on the couch, watching tv.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 am
Koneko filled with excitement followed him and sat next to him on the couch. "Oh yeah! Sorry, i forgot. I'm Koneko, Koneko Aichi." She said standing up and bowing to him. Koneko sat back down and put her hands on her lap. "So how was your miss- I mean! How are you?" She sighed and scratched her head. That was a close one... She thought.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:37 am
Ichi looked at Koneko who sat next to him and nodded lightly. He smiled a little bit, for the first time since a while. He wanted to compliment her, but didn't know how. Ichi pulled Koneko onto his lap gently. Thinking that it was something boyfriends and girlfriends do. He leaned back a little as he stared at the ceiling with dead eyes. "They're all dead." He simply replied with. He then looked down a little as he softly buried his head in Koneko's neck. Then, a slight knock on the door was heard.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 am
Koneko blushed as Ichi put her n his lap. "W-Wait!" Koneko sighed and just went along with it. Koneko felt him bury his head in her shoulder and let out a, "They're all dead." The back of Koneko's head gave a thump and she shut her eyes and covered her ears. She could hear the screaming and see the mine collapsing on her dad. Koneko snapped herself out of it to the knocking of a door. Koneko looked towards Ichi puzzled.

Anonymous

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:54 am
Ichi looked at Koneko as something seemed to bother her, he softly nipped at her neck and then leaned back again. "Come in." He smoothly said. The door was softly opened. A Kirigakure ANBU op came in. He looked down a little and held a necklace, which belonged to his mother. Ichi looked up a little. Having a short flashback about his parents. His skin slightly shivered, as he bit his lip softly. "Ichimaru Kisuke, your father; Shuhei Kisuke and your mother; Mizu Kisuke, have been killed in combat, approx 3 am last night." He bowed his head lightly, as he was on his parents' team and it was his fault they died, he was nearly to cry as he said, "I'm sorry." Ichi gasped a little for air. His face remained straight, as his eyes started to tear up, and cry. He remained normal though. It was not because he completely remembered his parents, it was rather that his past-self cried about it
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:05 am
Koneko giggles when he nipped on her neck. "Stop it!" She said squirming a bit. She watched as the people came in. "Ichimaru Kisuke, your father; Shuhei Kisuke and your mother; Mizu Kisuke, have been killed in combat, approx 3 am last night." Koneko turned around slowly and placed her hand on Ichi's leg. "Ichi..." Koneko hugged him with tears in her eyes, she knew how it felt but these were both of his parents which must have been worse.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 am
Ichi's eyes kept tearing as his face remained as it was. Still. He was hugged as the anbu op softly laid his mothers necklace on top of a kirigakure symbol on his coffee table along with some information about when they were supposed to be buried. He bit his lip lightly as he started to hyperventilate, suddenly remembering every bit of his parents.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 am
Koneko continued hugging him, patting his back every now and then. "It'll be okay Ichi! There in a better place." Koneko thought of how she felt when her father died again and compared it to how Ichi must feel. He must feel way worse... She thought in her head. Koneko backed up a bit and wiped the tears from his eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum