Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Home again at last! (Private) Empty Home again at last! (Private)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 am
Kei panted as he stared at the gates of Sunagakure. He was finally home. After all these years, he could find his family, and maybe go back to normal. He'd been held captive for a long time, and the treatment had been far from pleasant. Still, he stuck out like a sore thumb, as would his family. He had ears and a tail, after all, a trait only his family possessed. He figured they'd be around somewhere. He walked through the gates, pausing to rest up against one of the buildings. He hadn't had any water for a while, and the heat was murder. But he was home, and a moment of sitting down wouldn't hurt anyone. After sitting for a few minutes, he would begin walking around, asking people if they knew where a member of his clan was.
"Excuse me, sir? Do you know anyone from the Yokoshimana clan?" He asked one man, who shook his head. 
"No, sorry kid, I don't. You one of 'em?" He asked. Kei nodded his head quickly. 
"I've been gone awhile, and I don't remember where they live." He told him. The man shrugged. 
"Sorry, kid, I can't help you. Good luck, though." He said, walking away.
Kei sighed, putting his hands in his pockets, walking with his tail (Literally) between his legs. It seemed like he couldn't find ANYONE from his clan around here. He'd just have to hope they found him, because he doubted very much the chances of someone giving him some free water.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Home again at last! (Private) Empty Re: Home again at last! (Private)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 am
Kirameki, in blue jean shorts and a green tank top, was walking down the streets of Suna. She was going to go walking, so she had a full bottle of water with her. She was just whistling a tune when she noticed a young boy with... ears and a tail?! He looked worn out and thirst too... Kiramkei rushed over to the boy. "Hey! Are you ok? Need some water or something?" she asked, bending down and unscrewing the bottle top. She held out the bottle to the boy, waiting for a reply. Her ears swivel around a little, and her tail tapped with urgency.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 am
"T-Thank you..." Stuttered Kei, taken aback by the fact that the girl talking to him had ears and a tail like his. He accepted the bottle and drank deeply from it, before looking back at the girl. "What's your name?" He asked her, as he handed back the bottle,  his ears lying flat. He hadn't really talked to many people since the last time he was at the village, before he was abducted. But this girl seemed familiar to him, something about her that he recognized. Besides the obvious fact that she had ears and a tail like his, which pretty much guaranteed they were related somehow. After receiving her answer, he would smile slightly. "My name's Keiji, Keiji Yokoshimana. You can call me Kei." he would say, attempting to shake hands with her. He would then look closer at her. "You're a Yokoshimana, too, right? Do you know where Kurogin is? He's my dad, and I've been missing for a while..." He said, looking innocently at her. He hoped she would be able to tell him where his father was. After all, he hadn't seen him in so long...
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 am
"I'm Kirameki, and yes, I'm a Yokoshimana. As for your father... I'm sorry, I don't know. I think I'm probably the only Yokoshimana in this villa- Wait, did you say Kurogin? Are you sure that's the right name...?" she asked, wondering how this boy knew her father. After all, the three other Yokoshimana here had been killed seven years ago...
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 am
Kei listened to her respond. The name of his father definitely meant something to her. But to say she was likely the only member of their family in the village... How? His mom and dad were definitely Yokoshimanas, and he'd never seen this cousin aunt, or whoever she was in his life. When she asked about if he was sure, he would answer without hesitation. "Yes, of course. That's my dad, Kurogin. And what do you mean you're the 'only one'? My mom and dad are still around here somewhere..." He said, looking around. Then he slowly realized. He'd been gone for a long time. What if something bad had happened while he was missing? "They ARE still here, right? Nothing... Bad... Has happened while I was gone, right? He would ask nervously. After all these years, he did not want to come home to bad news. He'd practically dragged himself across the desert to get home, and he'd fine at least some kind of silver lining... he had to. He blinked his one good eye, staring her as she responded, waiting for his answer.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am
Kirameki looked on with a pained expression. She knew what he would be feeling. "Kurogin was apparently a father to both of us... Keiji.... Seven years ago, when I was seven, unknown ninja killed three Yokoshimana. They were later identified as My mother, Akashiro, my-or our- father, Kurogin, and a woman named Mizore..." she said. She assumed Mizore was his mother, and that the were most likely half-siblings.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:34 am
Kei's face paled. 
"W-What?" He stuttered. "You're my... Step sister? And, Oh. My mom and dad are....?" He trailed off. He expected something like this, honestly, but the fact that there were THREE of them... Was his dad cheating on his mom? He shook his head. He didn't want to be mad at them now. Not if they were gone. He sighed. "But... Oh well. I guess I don't feel too bad... I'm home after all. " He said, wiping his eyes. This was a happy occasion, he could grieve later. He was home.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:41 am
"Keiji, come back to my tent with me. It's the only home I've got right now, but it's big enough for two to live comfortably in," she said, standing up and holding out a hand. They were family, after all. "Maybe you can tell me what happened while you were away, if you can." Kirameki didn't ponder on the whole 'dad-cheating-on-mom' thing. Right now, her... brother... needed her, so she would be there.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am
Upon her offer to stay with her, Kei's ears perked up. He thought for a moment, wondering if she was trustworthy. He had just spent the better part of his childhood sealed away, he didn't want to make the same mistakes twice. But she was family, and if you can't trust your family, who else can you trust?
"Umm... Sure." He answered, taking her hand. Once she started waking, he would explain himself. "Well... I was kidnapped a long time ago I don't even remember how long. The missing ninja who kidnapped me thought they could steal our dojutsu, and implant it in themselves, but after hundreds of failed attempts, they just dropped me off in the desert to die. I found my way back here, luckily, and then I ran into you." He told her, trying to summarize the story as best as he could. He could fill her in on the little details later. "But what about you? I never even knew I HAD a sister..." He said, looking at her.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 am
"That's really rough. I still didn't have a happy childhood, but it seems mien was better than yours. From the time my parents died until the day I graduated from the Academy, I was living on scraps and rain water, living in an old torn up shack. That lasted for about seven years. Also, during that time, no one was open to help out. People generally referred to me as the "Cat-Human-Mutant-Girl" most of the time. For now I have a little money, a pet, and a better overall living condition, but who knows how long that will last. I'm hoping to get an apartment soon," she said, continuing to walk alongside her brother. "So Keiji, how old are you? I, myself, am 14," she said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum