Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Home again at last! (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Home again at last! (Private)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Keiji stepped into the tent behind his sister, looking around in awe. This thing looked way bigger on the inside then it did on the outside. 
"Wow. There's a lot of space in here." He said, taking in the fact that she had about as much furniture as a normal house would, in a tent. Then, Kira's pet dashed at him, rubbing up against his legs like cats love to so much. He kneeled down and scratched Yukihana behind the ears. 
"This is your Nin-cat, then?" He asked Kira, remembering that his mother had had one too. "I like her." He said simply, patting the cat's head.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 pm
Yukihana growled a little at the word cat, but began purring at the scratches. Kirameki giggled at her 'little kitten.' "Yeah, that's my Yukihana. Except she hates being called a cat. She'd rather be called a Leopard, since she is one. Make yourself at home, Kei. I'll go wet a rag so you can clean your face and hands, then I'll start dinner," she said. Kirameki opened one of her many dressers and puller out a washcloth. She hurried outside, wet the cloth in the cool water of the pool, and went back inside. She handed the cloth to Keiji and plopped down in one of her two fuzzy bean-bag chairs. Those chair were one of her favorite thing she had ever owned... "So... what was it like, you know, with them?" she said carefully, in case it was a sensitive topic.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 am
Kei flinched slightly when Kira said Yuki hated being called a 'cat'. He half expected her to bite him or something, but nothing happened, so he shrugged, patting Yuki. He sat on the floor next to Yuki, still petting her. When Kira came back in with the cloth, he realized just how dirty he was. Sand was EVERYWHERE in his clothes, but that was normal here. His face was covered in dirt and dried blood, most of it from the last few experiments that had been preformed on him. He scrubbed at his face with the cloth, cleaning it off. He looked up at Kira as she spoke. 
"Them?" He said. "Well, they tried everything under the sun to get our kekei genkia, but nothing worked. They tried extracting my eyes, and ended up blinding one of them. I got cut open more then you could imagine. But at the end of the day, I'm still alive, and it's in my past now, so don't worry about it." He would say, not breaking eye contact at all when he told her of his life.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:47 am
Kirameki's eyes darkened with sadness when he told her that. He needs a hug... and a cookie... "What's your favorite meal? I'll make it. Come here, Kei. I wanna give you something," she said softly, (family) lovingly. She now felt the need to protect her big brother. Nothing would ever hurt him like that again. Ever. They'd have to get through her first.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am
Kei frowned when Kira asked him what his favorite meal was. What WAS his favorite meal? He thought about it for a second. 
"Bread." He said simply. That was his favorite food. He remembered how much he had loved going to the bakery as a child, breaking the loaves of bread, and watching the steam rise from the broken bit. "Just bread." He said dreamily, still patting Yuki's head. Something about it reminded him of home, he wasn't quite sure what exactly it was. He felt like he was asking for too much from his sister, but he'd make it up to her. He would earn his keep, one way or another. He walked over and sat in the chair next to her. "You don't have to feel bad for me, Kira. I'm happier then I've ever been right now. Happier then anyone's ever been, I'd bet." He said, smiling at her.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am
The bean-bag chairs were close enough for contact. Kira reached over and wrapped Kei in a big, tight hug, though not too tight in case of injuries. "I can't help it, Kei. Even though we just met, you're still my big brother. I'll always be here, from now on. I promise. And I promise nothing like what you had to go through will ever happen to you again. I swear that on my life," she said. She let go and smiled warmly at her brother. "Luckily, I just went to the local bakery today. I have a fresh loaf of bread in a cabinet, and I think it's still warm," she said, getting up. Kirameki walked over to one of her cabinets and pulled out a loaf of bread and two plates. she cut two slices of bread and put them on one of the plates, and then put the loaf back. She then went to the fridge and pulled out three pieces of chicken. After placing one on the plate with the bread and two on the other, she activated her Kurisutaruai and used Snow Fire to cook the meat. She put one of the chicken's in Yukihana's food bowl, and grabbed a knife. She diced the rest of the chicken into squares and grabbed to pairs of chop sticks. She brought the first plate, the one with the bread and chicken, to Keiji, and kept the second plate, the one with one piece of chicken only, for herself. She then deactivated the dojutsu. "Hope you like it, Kei. Itadacimous!" she said, breaking the chopsticks (like they do in Naruto, so they can eat with them).
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 am
To Keiji's surprise, Kira leaned forward, and hugged him. He instinctively started to pull back, but he stopped himself. "Kira... We're Shinobi. We put our lives on the line for a living. You can't promise something like that." He said, not wanting her to get herself into trouble like he'd been in for trying to protect him. "But thank you. It means a lot to me." He muttered weakly. He watched her stand up and start preparing their meal, a slice of bread and chicken. He hadn't had fresh bread in years... This would be great. She handed him the plate, giving him both pieces of bread. He took a small bite of the bread, savoring it. He set it back down, breaking his own chopsticks, and taking a few small bites of the chicken. 
"So when are we going to tour the villages? Soon?" He asked in between bites.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:39 am
"I know we're Shinobi. But that doesn't mean I can't keep people like that from kidnapping you again. the villages? Not for a few weeks, but soon. We'll be going to Tengakure, Kumogakure, and Konohagakure," Kira said between bites. A though suddenly entered her mind. "Kei, as far as recent injuries go, do you have any that still need treatment? I know a bit about herbs and how to treat some kinds of things."
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:52 am
Kei did a mental check when she asked if he needed treatment. 
"Nah, I've been out for almost a week. Everything but my eye." He said, pointing to his left eye, which was slightly paler then his right eye. "But that isn't gonna heal any time soon..." He said, shrugging. He was very casual about his injuries, since he'd been broken one way or another for most of his life, he'd gotten used to the feeling. "Well... there's also this..." He said, pulling up his hair by his ear. A huge scar spread across the base of his ear, still red. "They thought they could get DNA from the area by our ears, so naturally, they tried it." He said nonchalantly, trying not to scare her.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:15 am
"Ouch. That seems like it hurt... Be right back, I have some medicine I made in another cabinet, along with some Band-Aids," she said, getting up. She walked over to her Medical Cabinet and sifted through the ointments she had made. She found the one made from Yarrow and Paintago. She took that out of the cabinet as well as some Band-Aids and sat back down in her bean-bag chair. Kira unscrewed the top of the ointment and set it on her lap. she took a little of the stuff and moved Kei's hair out of the way again. She dabbed the ointment on the cut, and screwed the cap back on the bottle. She then opened one of the wider Band-Aids and stuck it over the cut. "There you go, good as new!" she said, smiling. She took the medicine and bandages and out them back in the cabinet. After closing the cabinet door, she sat down once again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum