Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

I'm h-home.. (Private;Closed) Empty I'm h-home.. (Private;Closed)

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:32 am
Ichi was put into the boat from Kiri, he hugged his knees as he finally arrived. He grabbed his bag and looked up some info about himself. He lived in a mansion in kiri. His name was Ichimaru Kisuke. His dead eyes passed the guards as they were slightly surprised about Ichi. The energetic boy they used to know seemed to be 'dead' or something. Ichi soon arrived at home, he knocked on the door wondering if someone is at home.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

I'm h-home.. (Private;Closed) Empty Re: I'm h-home.. (Private;Closed)

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 am
Koneko neatly put the cherry on top and it was complete. Her two layer chocolate and vanilla cake with a cherry on top was perfect. Koneko took a step back and admired it. "It's Perfect!" She exclaimed. Just then there was a knock on the door, Koneko turned around in excitement and ran towards the door. She flew it open and launched herself to Ichi hugging him."ICHI!"
Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:56 pm
The door was opened as he sighed, his dull eyes were staring lightly as it rather flew open, he was hugged by an unknown female. His eyes had no glint in em as if he was dead, emotionless. He bit his lip tattoo softly as he sighed. "Who are you?" He asked plainly thinking something. "Were you my girlfriend?" He said. "I kinda lost my memories in Konoha." He explained more, his voice was dull.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm
Koneko stepped back and looked deep into his eyes, his now dull eyes. She remembered his once playful and wide eyes she loved so much. "I-Ichi?" She ignored the fact he asked if she was his girlfriend, it was a simple question for somebody who lost his memory. Tears rushed down Koneko's face and she hugged him once again.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 pm
Ichi looked dull at her. "Hmp, Is my nick-name Ichi." He said plainly. He sighed a little, hearing her cry as he was tightly huged by her. His arms remained hanging loose in the air. "Stop crying, woman." He replied softly. His calm breath would be inhaling her hair, which smelled nice. So he plainly said so, "Your hair smells nice woman, seeing as you're nice as this, I'm betting that you're my girlfriend, am I wrong?" The man spoke with a monotone voice.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm
Koneko stopped herself from crying and wiped her eyes. She stepped back and looked at him, how could this be the Ichi she once knew. "Yeah thats your nickname..." But once she thought about it, hes the same boy deep down inside. "Your hair smells nice woman, seeing as you're nice as this, I'm betting that you're my girlfriend, am I wrong?" Koneko laughed and pushed the hair out of her eyes. She blushed a bit. There's the old Ichi... She thought to herself.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:21 pm
Ichi remained with his dull face. He nodded lightly as he put his hands on her hips and kissed her lips. "What is your name, miss beautiful?" He whispered her with a dull voice. He kept breathing gently and on one rhythm. He stared at her face as it seemed like she laughed. He took her hand and walked inside, shutting the door beside him as he laid his bag down. "So is this your house?" He asked her plainly. Though he saw a few pictures of him hanging somewhere. On his way here he changed himself a little. He got a few ear pierce rings and a lip pierce ring. They didn't hurt or swell at all. Rather slightly itched now and then.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm
Koneko smiled a bit. "Oh no! This is your house! You let me stay here... Koneko lowered her voice a bit. "...when you saved my life..." Koneko grabbed his hand and tugged on it. "Come with me!" Koneko rushed to the kitchen and sat him down in front of her two layer chocolate and vanilla cake with a cherry on top. "Its all yours!"
Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Ichi nodded plainly. Thinking that he might be rich. Though that damn anbu robbed him. He didn't see any parents around, so he presumed he was an orphan. Though, Ichi was. They were killed on the mission they were gone for. Kiri nin soon would go to his house to deliver the news. His eyes well still without sparkle, and dull. He was slightly surprised when she spoke about saving her life. His hand was tugged at as he was dragged to the kitchen, he sat down in front of a pillar of 'sugar' Ichi really didn't know how to express his thanks to her, so he just decides to lick the chocolate. He forgot his fine table manners.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 am
Koneko giggled at Ichi. "You're so cute..."
Koneko sat down and handed him a napkin so he could wipe of his mouth when he was done. "Don't forget to wipe it off your face when your done." She teased. Koneko thought for a moment and realized, this was the same Ichi. He might be different but he is still... the same.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum