Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Some indirect and direct training Empty Some indirect and direct training

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 pm
Yin woke to the sound of punches landing on a frail body. She looked out the window of the second story room she was in in the Inn she had stayed the night. Sure enough, there was a gigantic fist fight just outside the door of a restaurant across the street. Well, it was not so uch a fist fight as a total beat down. One versus twenty. Not the best odds for the one. Well, that excludes the times where the twenty are average street fighters and the one is a ninja or someone who is highly trained in one of several martial arts, including Judo, Ju Jitsu, Brazilian Ju Jitsu (Judo, Ju Jitsu, and BJJ, respectively, if you even care about this fact,) or any one of several other martial arts, such as hapkaido or sword fighting. However, in this case, the “one” obviously had none of these know at even a SLIGHT level. He was scrawny, small, and thin. At most, he stood five foot nine, but, it was more likely that his height was five foot four and some odd millimeters in the positive or negative direction. Yin watched for awhile as punch after punch was delivered to the small mans pale skin. This kid won't be pale for very much longer. No, soon, we will be black and blue with red all over, she mentally joked, commenting on how his body would be covered in bruises of colors black and blue, and blood, the bright red type, would be trickling across his broken and dusty clothing and body. Yin, you have to do something. Shut up, Yang. I AM doing something. I am having fun watching the fool die. Yin, help him. But what if the gang is the one in the right? Perhaps that man killed each of their fathers. Then, I think they should be able to beat him up just fine. Yin, does that man honestly look like he could kill someone? Yes. Oh really now? Yes. I do not know why you do not believe me. Everyone has in them the will to kill someone.

Yang could not get Yin to help the poor man with as simple a talk as this, so he had to stoop here level. He disliked having to condone wanton violence, but, then again, it was wanton violence to end wanton violence of a different sort. Yin, I... I read you as you thought. Yin jumped out the window, landing on the ground below. She was still in her pajama's but she did not care. Somehow, Yang had convinced Yin to go down and help the poor man. Perhaps this method was something so unbelievably complex. Or perhaps it was incredibly simple. As it turns out, it was simple. His thought proccess was something like this: You like to fight. What if you went down there, and condoned violence? Not to the one man. He is too beaten for you to have very much fun with, and the gang is all congregated around him. You would probably not ever reach him. The gang, however, is out in the open. Twenty people, I doubt any of them were hurt. You could have a lot of fun pummeling them. This entire proccess was thought out to Yin. She agreed.

“HEY YOU!” she yelled out to the entire gang. “How about all you babies take on someone your own size!” It was the perfect thing she could have said. Yin was a thirteen year old girl, wearing pajama's with cute little turtles on them.

“Hey guys! I think this LITTLE GIRL just insulted US. You know what I am thinking? Let's get her. We can have some REAL fun with her, if you know what I mean.” Yin smiled. Three of the men ran towards her, fists barred. They did not stand a chance. Within moments, Yin had completed several hand seals. All of them stood there a moment, completely dumbfounded. Then it became fun. The face of one of them slowly transformed from as if he were not fully there, to a face of complete and utter terror. He looked to the side, and started to back away. After a few steps, he fell to the ground. He scrambled to turn over and get away. He was out of sight in moments, though, Yin did not watch him long.

The second immediately ran away. But, he tripped. He rolled onto his back and protected himself from whatever was attacking him, placing his arms in front of his face and his knees over his chest. He screamed, as if both scared, and in pain. Yin giggled a little. The third was rocking back and forth. He kept repeating “it is going to be O.K. it is going to be O.K. I will make it. They all died, but I will make it.” This continued on for awhile, the other members of the gang having faces that looked exactly the same as the three she had caught before they started acting the way they were, until he stopped rocking and fell onto his back. He broke out into hysterical laughing, and not the good kind. It was kind of disconcerting to the gang.

Yin loved knowing what they were seeing. The first man was being haunted by the ghost of his father. He had always hated his father, and was glad to see him dead. However, seeing his face again, knowing what all it meant, the pain, the emotion, the need to hide it, he grew scared. However, no matter where he went, his father would continue to follow him, just feet behind. It was a cruel punishment for someone who had such a pure fear of a man who was tainted by hatred right to the core.

The second man was being chased by a childhood fear that he had thought he had long forgotten. He had not. A ten foot green monster that carried a club, and liked to sleep under his bed. Yin could not stop herself laughing at this one. A childhood monster? Seriously? That was this guys worst fear? That was freaking hilarious.

The third man had a much scarier illusion cast upon him. His was one that rattled even Yin's bones, and she only knew what he was seeing. She was not actually seeing it. That's intense. Whoa. Yin, that's the first time I have heard you caring for someone. Oh shut up! I rather like this side of you, Yin. SHUT UP! The man's illusion was that of utter destruction. His time was sped up. He saw the destruction of the world around him. Everyone he knew, dead. Everyone he did not know, deader. He watched his own family die; his mother, his father, and all his gang brothers. It was a terrible illusion, each of them succumbing to an unknown, uncurable, and one hundred percent lethal disease, then returning again to spread it further. It was an outright Zombie Apocalypse. That fact made Yin want to laugh at the guy's fear, but the emotion he must be feeling, even her cold heart was not immune to that. She pushed him out of her mind as his sanity broke. He lay there on the ground as the zombies gathered around him, devouring his flesh. It was... gruesome.

By the time she left the world of her captured foes, she was too late to do the same to her next challengers. She took a punch to the face. Yang had stopped sustaining the transformation for her. It was not goo. The transformation broke. Her body reverted back to its true self. Her chest became flat once more, her body got a bit more boxy, and her vocal cords grew a small degree. Other things changed as well, including her hair length, and slight facial tweaks.

The punch hit hard, sending her flying back several feet. She hit the ground hard, with a loud thump.. It was not enough to be unable to walk off, but it was enough to cause the rest of the gang to, well, gang up on her. As soon as she noticed that she had reverted, she recast transformation with but a thought, and asked Yang, no, ordered Yang, to control it. A simple moment, and she was back to her preferred form, much to the chagrin of the all too willing to please Yang. Her body refilled out in some areas, well, a LITTLE, and got smaller in others, including her larynx. It was a quick transformation with a puff of smoke that allowed her a moment of cover, both in the smoke, and in the confusion of her opponents. She got onto her feet and spat some blood out of her mouth. It would be bleeding for awhile, but who cared? She could just spit it right out. It tasted terrible, but she could tough the taste of iron on her tongue. She was far from being a wimp.

In her brief moment of spitting out blood, the gang got their thought together. They came upon the girl, no the boy, no the girl again. Those who had had their doubts about fighting a thirteen year old girl no longer cared. It was obviously really a guy, just a drag queen or something of the like, taken to the nth degree by the transformation jutsu. That was all it is. So, there were no holds barred as the first one pushed a fist into Yin's back, and the second pounded an elbow into her gut. She fell, not a breath in her chest. She couldn't breath. One of them started kicking her jerky body as she tried to get the air down her throat. A few other joined in. All she could do to provide any form of protection was to put her arms in front of her face and curl up into a tight little ball. Then, one of the gang members got hit in the head by a rock. The leader. He turned around to see who threw it. A random villager. Others started picking up rocks now. They had obviously had enough of these men ruining their peaceful town. But, they were no match. Whenever a member would approach them, they would run away. The gang ran after a few of them. Within moments, they were all spread out in the street, beating on innocent villagers. Yang could not stand it. Yin smiled at the chance. She stood up, her body battered and bruised. If not for Yang holding the transformation, it would have released already.

“HEY MOTHER FUCKERS! YOU GUYS COULDN'T KNOCK OUT A BABY WITH THOSE BABY PUNCHES YOU THROW!!!” The entire gang turned around, and fell right into her trap. She had been holding her hands in the air, with the last hand seal in a jutsu completed. She had done it again, except this time, instead of three fools falling into her spell, it was seventeen. Each one of them had a dream all to their own, their worst nightmares displayed before them, around them, in stereo, no, surround sound. They were unfortunate. There was no way for them to avoid such a jutsu; none of them knew Kai, and there were none of them left to inflict some pain. They succumbed, some fainting, some crying. Some ran away. Others broke out in hysterical laughing. There was one who just stood gaping. His fear was funny; a giant pink teddy bear named Puggle Muffins. It was really quite hilarious. However, Yin could not laugh before she collapsed. The villagers rushed in around her. As she blacked out, so did Yang. He transformation was lost, and they were carriedd to the caring center.

Two days later, Yin awoke in the hospital. Her eyes slowly opened to an incredibly bright light. She became aware of someone talking to her. “...be alive” was all she hear the woman save. “What did you say?” Yin asked, surprised by the deepness of her voice. Then she noticed that her transformation was not on. She transformed, taking on her preferred form.

“I said, you are lucky to be alive. Also, why do you do that, transform into a girl? It could be seen as a quite odd thing, and possibly illegal in some places.” She had a puzzled look on her face. It was obvious she was unsure about all this, and wanted to know more, but it was obvious she did not know one way or the other if this was too personal. There was a look of uncertainty on her face that was almost laudable, since this topic was so FAR from private. Yin just suppressed laughed and moved on.

“It could be illegal? Good to know. And, as to why, the simplest explanation is Dissociative Identity Disorder. It is not completely accurate, but it is close.” That was the simplest explanation. Of course, with Dissociative Identity Disorder, the two identities would have no knowledge of each other.

“Ah, that makes sense.” You could see her mind click as this was explained. Yin was glad
she did not have “Well, you may go freely in about a day or two, depending on how you finish healing. You were lucky. You could have gotten off a LOT worse taking on those bruisers then a bruised rib. I guess one good thing that came out of this is that next time, your body will be a bit tougher. Then again, I hope there is not a next time. But, I have to thank you for taking care of those people. In the week you have been out of it, they haven't been a problem.” She said this nonchalantly, as if there would be no impact by the fact that Yin was out for a week. It was almost like she was trying to hide that fact, as if she were saying it in passing, was what the way she said it implied.

“I WAS OUT FOR A WEEK!?” She was incredibly surprised that she had been out for a week. Then again, it was a heavy beating she had received. Twenty against one, and they had been repeatedly kicking her, after making her lose her breath. She WAS lucky to be out with only bruised ribs, especially ones that healed so fast. Then again, having a bijuu does normally help you heal faster. That was a good thing, seeing as she had taken such a bad beating. To luck out like that was nice. She was secretly happy about all this, though, she did not show it. She let her surprise to the surface. It was an easy facade to uphold. She WAS surprised, after all, and she was expected to be surprised.

“it is fine, deary. You were not technically out, we kept you sedated to prevent you from being in too much pain.” She said this calmly, as if it made the matter any better. It did not. It did not make it any better at all.

“Fine, I guess.” She decided it would be simpler to lie than to tell the lady the truth. So, yin just said this and laid down. Within a few minutes she was asleep, dreaming of the fight she had been in. It was a nice dream. This time, she won outright, no one landing a single hit on her. She imagined that that would be what would happen next time, if this sort of thing ever happened again.

In too days time, Yin was out of the caring center. She walked into the forest. A whole week. I say we get some training. I agree. Yin walked up to a near by tree. She focused chakra into her feet. The blue started to collect around her heels, the bridge of her foot, and the rest, and then traversed through the soles of her shoes. She looked at the tree, and pictured herself running up the side of it. She backed up and want into a run, right at the tree. Her first step was flawless, but then, she misplaced her chakra. Her foot did not grab onto the tree like it should have. No, she fell backward, onto her back. It hurt, but not enough to make her stop. She tried again, and again, and again. Each time, she grew closer to her target. Slowly, her foot grabbed the perfect purchase on the tree. She ran up the now beaten and broken side of the tree. In moment, she had reached the branches. She back-flipped and landed perfectly on a branch. She jumped up to the top of the tree and looked out into the distance. It was quite a view. A nice change of pace for once.

Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Some indirect and direct training Empty Re: Some indirect and direct training

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:35 pm
6 HP 1 Chakra

14 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum