Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:57 am

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. - Page 2 RlNMUAA

Arantima had been frozen for long enough that the two he was supposed to have been guiding had already left.. he would find them later.. Or more Appropriately.. -"You will find Isomo and the one called Raiden and BRING THEM TO THEIR ROOMS... I will kill you myself if Mizuki doesnt decide to kill ME first for whatever it is you have done! If you had stayed in my room.. you would never have been discovered... YOU... Selfish prick.. Now do your job and I am going to try and survive this... You were a gift.. and now you are getting me punished.." -

Arantima shuddered as he readied himself.. He felt the minutes pass as he suddenly blipped out of existence... He was not going to simply Walk into the sanctum.. He was not a child any longer and he needed to prove that to Mizu.

Valeiru was jarred out of his meditation by the mental keening that was being streamed directly into his mind through the connection to Arantima.. He got up without replying... There would be no point yet.

547/695

-10 ap for living clone Telepathy

Discarding all Claims

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1220/1250
Heavenly Body 4/10
Blood Lust 4/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 [/b]

Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:12 pm
Arantima wrote:

Arantima had been frozen for long enough that the two he was supposed to have been guiding had already left.. he would find them later.. Or more Appropriately.. -"You will find Isomo and the one called Raiden and BRING THEM TO THEIR ROOMS... I will kill you myself if Mizuki doesnt decide to kill ME first for whatever it is you have done! If you had stayed in my room.. you would never have been discovered... YOU... Selfish prick.. Now do your job and I am going to try and survive this... You were a gift.. and now you are getting me punished.." -

Arantima shuddered as he readied himself.. He felt the minutes pass as he suddenly blipped out of existence... He was not going to simply Walk into the sanctum.. He was not a child any longer and he needed to prove that to Mizu.

Valeiru was jarred out of his meditation by the mental keening that was being streamed directly into his mind through the connection to Arantima.. He got up without replying... There would be no point yet.

547/695

-10 ap for living clone Telepathy

Discarding all Claims

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1220/1250
Heavenly Body 4/10
Blood Lust 4/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 [/b]

Approved!