Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Strangers.[Private.] Empty Strangers.[Private.]

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Arashi Uzumaki, heir to the Uzumaki clan and a strong Fuinjutsu practicioner is doing as he always does in the later hours of the night..

The thirteen year old is seen his knee's bent upwards as he lays flat on the ground his jacket and shirt bundled a few feet away as he begins performing fast pace sit ups, there is not much muscle definition on the young boy just yet but he is slightly toned.

His piercing sea blue eyes are locked in a strange determination as he calls out his numbers silently in his head.

..He's currently at one hundred forty two.

His crimson hair sways as his body moves and with a quick twist of his hips and shifting of his weight he is now in a standard push-ups position, his facial expression remains in a deadpan as he begins bending and extending his elbows...trainings a pain...he misses his books.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Strangers.[Private.] Empty Re: Strangers.[Private.]

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 pm
Prim was taking a walk to clear her mind, when she sees someone near by to where she was. He seemed to be exercising, training more than likely. She had on her black cloak over her black ninja outfit to keep warm in the slight chill of the air. Her long dark black hair is not pulled back waves in the small breeze. She approaches the young male and decides maybe she should try to have a conversation with him.
"Working hard or hardly working?" Prim says trying to be lighthearted. The boy had beautiful red hair, only a few people she knew had hair that red. She tilts her head checking the boy out as she waits for him to reply.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 pm
Arashi's eyes widen slightly and with a quick shove from his bent elbows and a push from his stationary legs he performs a simple flip over and is on his feet again his deadpan expression now in place though to certain shinobi the slight tensing and untensing of his muscles would be a dead give-away of his anxious actions and the slight downward twitch of his lips a testament to either his annoyance at being interrupted or perhaps his annoyance at himself for allowing himself to be snuck up on...that wouldn't be a very good way for the last of the Uzumaki clan to go out.

He sighs and nods in the older females direction glancing around for his shirt...it is not that he's essentially shy....just that he's...okay well maybe a tad shy, but he's shirtless in a forest, he has to remain regal as the Heir of the clan.

"Shinobi are to be strong in both body and mind, I am admittedly lacking in much in terms of body." he states cleanly no longer meeting her gaze as he glances around for his shirt...little did he know his little acrobatic stunt sent the thing tumbling into the forest...at least his equipment pouch is still hooked to his pants.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm
Prims eyes widen as he seemed startled at her approach to him. She jumped back a little herself activating her eyes. That had become Prims form of defense in times of fear. She did agree with him, shinobi have to be mentally and physically strong. The kid seemed to be frightened by her and seemed to be eagerly searching for something.
"I didn't mean to scare you, if it helps I can introduce myself, Primrose Uchiha, but I am commonly called Prim or Primmy." Since her last visit with Viper, Prim realized she was to shut out and cold to people, this was her chance to try to get out and meet people.
"Do you need help finding something?" She asked hoping to help him out. She did seem to notice the kid was not in the least bit scrawny, kind of small, but muscular.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm
Arashi's eyes narrow at the accusation and he notes the change in her eyes 'An Uchiha.' he notes with some interest filing that away for later..now for the accusation "I am Uzumaki, we are not scared of anything." he says standing a bit taller now, his own modesty now taking a back seat to his pride.

He hears her introducing herself and sighs "...Arashi" He says closing his eyes and giving her a look with his piercing blue eyes "Uzumaki Arashi." he finishes with a look that clearly says 'Don't forget it.'

"My clothes appear to be missing.." He notes with a bit of annoyance slipping into his voice..however his facial expression never changes even once during this entire tirade.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 pm
Prim noticed the amount of pride he had in himself and seemed to have in his clan. An Uzumaki, not many of them left around anymore. For some reason the name Uzumaki made the back of her head twinge with pain for a second. She brushed it off.
"I have to admit, with muscles like that you should be proud." Primrose smiled. "So where did you last have your shirt at anyways?" Prim asked him, the friendly thing to do was help Arashi, despite the fact she usually did not care he seemed like a nice person
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:55 pm
Arashi is most certainly not blushing at the compliment on his physique, it is merely a cold...that's a good story he'll go with that.

He then hears her inquiry about his shirt "It was next to me a moment ago, though with people sneaking up on me so easilly I wouldn't be surprised if a wolf dragged it off." He states in slight annoyance his eyes flicking from the Uchiha to the woods his eyes also scanning the grounds..he wonders briefly what could have happened to the shirt..oh theres his hoodie at least..it's getting a bit cold.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm
"I noticed you from a distance. You were intently focused on your training." Prim said to him as she noticed him finding his hoodie. Of course when Prim trains, she can easily see around her for the simple fact she activates her eyes. She was observant or at least tried to be for the safety of her eyes. Yeah people wanted to kill her for her eyes, but she knew to be careful.
"You train a lot?" She asked, maybe they had some common ground and could train together some time. Prim use to be a very social person who enjoyed making friends, but more recently became very cold hearted, maybe this was her new friend. Maybe this making friends thing was not so bad.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm
"Training is important for a Shinobi's continued survival." He states partially glad the night sky is covering the reddening of his face...which is just a cold.."Shinobi at all times are at the core, tools to be refined and strengthened through training...and yet we are all human." He states while walking towards his hoodie slinging it over his shoulders the zipper still open.

"I train constantly as heir to the Uzumaki clan, it is what's expected of me." he says with a nod as if affirming his own words...such a thing is what his family would have wanted for him, the Uzumaki clans continued glory the path to it's revival opened by his power...It is the future he see's whenever he closes his eyes.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 pm
"Yeah at least no one sits there and thinks you have to be a certain way just because of who your family is. I have a member in my family that EVERYONE expects me to be something special because he is. Not that I don't like the comparison its just...anyways, would you like to train with me?" Prim said as she shivered slightly in the night air. It may be cold, but training would definitely warm them up, and considering they were discussing the topic of strength, they may as well train to stay strong. Besides, he wouldn't compare her to her cousin Viper, because he had no idea that is who she was related to, it would be someone she could train with and do her best without having to worry.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum