Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Yeah.....just strangers [Open] Empty Yeah.....just strangers [Open]

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:17 pm
Laz just walked around the academy, now actually being a genin again he actually had to do things. Missions and stuff but....man did he missed Mugen. The one friend he ever had and now Laz doesn't even know if he's alive or what...he couldn't take losing someone else so he just be optimistic and assume Mugen is fine out living his life probably rich or something and just forgot about Laz...or he is looking for Laz since the last time they were together Laz disappeared right in front of him with no warning what so ever.

Laz was a genin in Yuki, he knew he had to be assigned to a team...like Team Retsuno but well that just went to nothing because Yuki became a frozen graveyard and pretty much everyone went their separate ways. Here he was in a new environment, haven't seen Den in a bit...which is very alarming because he's supposed to be his sensei but Den was a very busy guy so he wouldn't bother. Laz stopped as he watched some of the students train and just took position as far away as everyone as possible, just in the corner chilling don't mind him..
Anonymous

Yeah.....just strangers [Open] Empty Re: Yeah.....just strangers [Open]

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:47 pm
Salzem wandered blindly through this new environment, trying to make a map of it in his mind. Everything seemed so strange. So alien. Guards that weren't ninja, clothing and colors more vibrant and unique, he almost couldn't believe anyone could live like this. Salzem seemed to had entered an area that seemed to resemble a ninja academy with all the children sparing and attempting new techniques. At least this seemed familiar. Salzem pulled up his black hood and adjusted his breathing mask that wrapped around his face. He felt slightly insecure, like he was sticking out like a sore thumb. Perhaps it was because he was just new and that he really didn't stand out at all and this is what he told himself over and over in his mind.

Salzem looked around at the new faces, trying to memorize each detail as he wandered through the area. It was some kind of game he liked to play to keep his mind off of his insecurity. Despite his attempts however, it didn't seem to be working.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:07 pm
Hmm he was losing his interest in this....doing nothing, maybe he would be needed, maybe not but man he was bored. He seriously needed Mugen or someone with equally awesome vibe as him , awesome enough to sing Let it go in Yuki while ignoring the scary lady threatening them, awesome enough to work together with little to no communication like they have some freaky mind link But there was no one like that other than Mugen. So laz groaned and walked away losing interests in all the potential temporary replacements until...he appeared. Weird looking guy with weird looking face mask very interesting indeed. "Yo face mask guy! Where'd you get your mask?!" He slowly approached the stranger being just strangers and waved his hand being the one with the metal arm but not noticeable since it was all wrapped up in bandages, so don't ask.
Anonymous

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:22 pm
Salzem flinched when some random person called him out with such a loud voice. He turned to see some random person coming up to meet him, raising a bandaged arm. He didn't take to kindly to being called 'face mask guy' but he tried not to show it, figuring his first impression in Haven shouldn't be a bad one. He nodded in greeting as the boy approached.

"I used to need this mask to breath. I was poisoned as a child you see. Now I wear it as a reminder of who I once was." Salzem paused before adding "And my name is Salzem. Not 'face mask guy'" He would glanced at the kid's bandaged arm, then back at him. He seemed energetic, vibrant. Reminded him of Risako...

"Who are you?" He would ask the kid.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:45 pm
Stopping he reached his bandaged hand out to Sal, this guy defiantly dresses like it's the winter...mask and probably a thick hoodie too, nit going to question his fashion sense. "Salazam? Wait...no Sal-zem? Weird odd name is it foreign? Anyway I'm Lazuru...you know like the Lazarus pit with few minor changes buuut not important, Where'd you get the cool mask from?!" Even if the guy didn't shake his hand, Laz would basically reach forward and shake the guy's hand anyway. "Did Someone poison you? Who woukd do such a thi- wait I actually know people he would do that...."

Backing away he examined the guy and tilted his head "are you a ninja of Hoshi or what?"
Anonymous

Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:11 pm
Salzem was stunned by the unending series of questions. Despite the seemingly rapid fire delivery of each one, Salzem tried his best to answer each one as best he could.

"Well, Yes, I'm not from here. I'm a traveler. Grew up in Konoha." Salzem explained. "As for who poisoned me, it was more of a 'what.' I was a little child, about 10, and came across a flower I wanted to bring to my mother. Well... it was poisonous and it spat some kind of toxic powder in my face, destroying my lungs. My mask was given to me by my father. It was designed to produce enzymes to heal my lungs as the poison destroyed them. Due to ware and tear, it doesn't anymore." Salzem shrugged.

"I'm new here and don't really know how things work. Mind telling me a little about Haven?" Salzem asked. Maybe if he knew a bit more, he'd be able to get a better understanding of his environment. He had noticed the boy's outstretched hand and his persistence to get it shaked so Salzem gave in and shook his hand, his steel gauntlets meeting Lazaru's palm.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 pm
Oh? So this guy was poisoned by a flower which destroys his lungs...and the mask was from his father to help conter the affects of the poison, odd, strange, never heard it before, and completely scary..Okay kids never touch any weird or really nice looking flower if you want to get poisoned. This is what the boy's thinking process was when he heard the strangers little story after all but the most IMPORTANT thing was he that this Sal person was from Konoha! The boy nodded and smiled brightly at him as he shook his hand. "KONOHA?! THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME DUDE, well....I was born in Konoha but I never really got to experience what it was like...would you mind telling me?!"

Of course when the guy asked about haven Laz just slumped and sighed. "I don't know....I just appeared here not that long ago..and I mean like just poofed here, The leader here aka my sensei kinda just took me here after keeping me in that other place...not really important but, Dude I am as clueless as you when it comes to Hoshi, people dress funny, the guards look weird, and nothing really screams HEY THIS IS THE MEDIEVAL PERIOD like having a Queen. So yeah....that's all I got..." The boy shrugged and then took a seat on the ground "So Sal...can I call you Sal? What brings you here to Hoshi?"
Anonymous

Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:57 pm
Salzem frowned slightly when Lazaru asked him what Konoha was like.

"There are plenty of people around. Most Kind. However, many missing ninja have taken up residence in and around the village. It's not what you might call a 'nice place.'" Salzem said this with a faded expression, as if he was reminiscing about the past.  As Laz explained Haven, Salzem crossed his arms and listened intently. A Queen? How can one make this strange place stranger...? Who came up with such a concept? Salzem shook his head silently as Lazaru concluded his explanation. What a diverse place the world is sometimes... When Laz asked him what brought him to Haven, he shrugged lightly.

"I'm looking for someone." Salzem said. "No more, no less."

(Sorry for the short post)
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:24 pm
"Missing ninja....." He had experience with missing ninja..he could have counted as one not long ago but he was more concered about the ones in konoha. "These missing ninja.....would you perhaps tell me about them?" Yeah right like it was seriously who he think it is, No way it was Kira and gang but there was a chance.. and if it was them they just made it on a list, the hit list where all the people who abandoned others go. Wait if it's them there could be a chance that Mugen is possibly near Konoha! When Sal mentioned he was looking for a person the boy just tilted his head.

"If you need help looking for this person, I'm available....I guess" he then sighed and looked off at the students. More adventure could be good he thought, he needed something to do as he waited to hear from Den but...like always he is busy now not like he didn't already had much time for Laz in the first place. "What's this person like? The one your looking for? "
Anonymous

Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:26 pm
Salzem shook his head when Laz asked him if he could tell him about the Missing ninja. He knew not who they were, just that they existed. He had the fortune to not run into them. As for when he asked for details on the man he was hunting, Salzem again shook his head.

"Never you mind. I'll find him eventually." Salzem smiling sadly underneath his mask. He got up from his bench, Stretching, then offering Laz a hand to help him up.

"Perhaps you would be up for a spar?" Salzem offered. He needed something to do. He wanted to put off his search a little while longer. If Laz agreed, Salzem would step back a couple of feet from Laz, giving him enough room to attack.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum