Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. Empty Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:53 am

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. A9ZAf7m

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. RlNMUAA

Arantima Materialized first in the main staging area of the Temple to Jashin. The walls leading towards the center shrine that is Spotlighted by a roof window that let in a cool mist dispersed light that illuminated the shrine as the only source of light in the room. The Back wall which was Mostly Raw Mountain side was carved into Humongous, Titanic statues of Men and women. Arantima Did not look to the others as he stepped forward towards the Shrine of Jashin and draw the Symbol of Jashin in the air before turning back to the pair he had brought into yugure proper. "Alas, this Temple is not the one you need visit for your Goal Dragon Seeker. But here.. You may call me Arantima, Arantima Kyuketsuki son of Kyobo Kyuketsuki of the original seven Whom devoured the Body of a Chinoike.. The clan blessed by Jashin."

148/148

-10 ap for living clone Telepathy

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1240/1250
Heavenly Body 2/10
Blood Lust 2/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25

Last edited by Arantima on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. Empty Re: Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:58 am
Raiden , Arantima and Isomo would arrive in this new location in the matter of seconds. Raiden would than let go of Arantima's hand and looked around at the location, taking note of the architecture. Raiden heard Arantima's Words and he would look at the man as he spoke. Raiden would than give information about himself "Raiden Ametsuchi, Last of the Bloodline of Kurisu Uchiha, the very Kurisu that was Brothers with Viper Uchiha and Koroshi Uchiha that took over the world, the Raikage that was the father of another Raikage after him, Mikasa Ametsuchi, Mother of Dragons, I seek her dragons to make a contract with to be exact. " Raiden listened to Arantima talk about something he did know... "Chinokie...Like ...Guren?" When Raiden spoke the name Guren, there was pain in his words.

Raiden had heard about how the former Kazekage had left. Raiden felt abandoned, Yet again he had been left alone. The village now being the second to turn its back on Raiden when he needed them the most.. Raiden no longer had faith in the village System, Guren was his last hope and that was now gone, where ever Guren had left. Raiden spoke without thinking he never thought about if anyone else possibly knew the man, but Raiden would appologize if nothing else had been said yet and would explain a bit more "Guren Chinokie was the Kazekage who took me in after my time of running away from Konohagakure after they turned their back on me and blamed me for a training accident... Than he abandoned Sunagakure and Konoha came and took over, so I left on my own and decided I should add to my own knowledge of my family, and knowing about my sisters dragons, figured they would know about things of the family, I wanted to hunt them down, but I spent time in a dragon summon dimension before, I know how onery they can be, and decided a back up plan would be smart in case it did not go as hoped. Anyways I started rambling I am sorry " Raiden had blabbed on to Arantima far longer than intended and more information than was nessicary but it was apart of his coping he did.
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind. Empty Re: Arrival of the Prodigal son, strangers behind.

Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:17 pm
Arriving last, after the two man, Isomo matterialized with what was her first ever teleportation. She felt displaced and weird, but landed on all fours, with her weird eyes analyzing everywhere to scan and grasp the place she landed in. This place was beautifull to her mind: it was filled with statues of people, as well as symbolism of Jashin. It was a temple, or a shrine of some sort, but delved deeply into a mountain's core, with only the moonlight to shine upon them from the casm atop the temple. As Isomo looked everywhere, she only stopped her crazy eyes scaning everywhere to focus onto the Jashin symbol Arantima drew in the air with his hand, drawing attention from the believer herself. As she listened to his speach about his full name and tittles, she issued a large grin, creepily reminding her to herself what Mizuki had told Isomo prior, in their meeting inside the true temple of Jashin, that people with flaunting tittle where often vain to pronounce themselves with those, flashing their ancestry and belongings like expensives jewellery, only attracting attention to themselves.

It reminded Isomo of her own pseudonym, the one the survivors of the massacre of Amegakure nicknamed her for her horrifying acts as well as her Tau fortitute: the undying demon of the hidden rain. But Isomo had learn the lesson of Mizuki this time around. She knew the only people who needed to learn about this name were the people that spread rumors about it like it was a fairytale, something to scare children, a urban myth, not something to brandish like heraldry. Arantima still caugh Isomo's attention thought, saying ''the clan blessed by Jashin'' even if that sounded a bit bitter. With the other man also presenting himself tho, Isomo couldnt help but to find this extremely funny. With her being completely insane and true to herself, she let out with her creepy wide grin filled with teeth a loud cackle echoing trough the large temple abode, halfway between the laugh of a hyena and the actual laugh of a crazed young woman with a deep voice, half howling and half laughing. With the laugh Isomo body twisted onto the floor as she was still on all fours, her spine arched like she was more beast than person, with her large spiny tongue stiking out of the louth and dripping saliva onto the floor. This ''laughter'' was a terrifying sight to behold, horribly disturbing, and appeared to be both a sprout of mental illness as well as pure savagery. Isomo clearly didnt knew how to behave socialy, this was clear for everyone, but she had... honnesty?

With only her echo to stop her, Isomo finally noticed that she created a weird moment, and after a few moment of gathering herself back, got up in a more human-like position, and presented herself too, keeing her serious and back to being in a modest and following mode, discreet and polite.

''Well I'm Isomo. After you Arantima.''
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm
Glass in hand she stared out at the back garden leading off the kitchen, taking intermittent sips from the amber colored liquid inside. The drink was meant to take the edge off the thoughts racing from topic to topic - only when the familiar chakra pinged in Yugure did she set the glass down. Running her tongue over her teeth she weaved the signs and slipped into the ground - emerging from the ground behind the statue of her father that sat at the back end of the shrine; hidden from their view.

Listening she heard the voices of the additional signatures she had picked up on the moment the air touched her again. The name Guren sparked fear down her spine that forced her to move around the statue - the sight in front of her was unexpected but the hell burning in her eyes simply iced over, settling like stone into a mask of tight indignation. Eyes locked on Arantima she spoke in a mocking tone, “Making a habit of sneaking people into the home are we?” Nose scrunching slightly as if holding back a snarl she turned her gaze to the familiar girl, unable to soften she strode forward - face tilting in such a way that even at their even heights she looked down at her. “Seems that it was sooner rather than later, I-SO-mo.”

Having stopped 5 meters from the gathering she crossed her arms across her chest and inclined her chin to the truly unfamiliar one. “I give him the mantle of Kazekage and he fucks off anyways huh?”, eyes narrowing at him, glaring at him for a moment before the glint of mischief hinted in the gaze. “Glad he took my advice.” As if shifting into a completely new person with each step she took - body language becoming for languid. Waving a hand as if in encouragement, “Never apologize for gathering my information for me, truly thank you… Raiden was it?”

She had made it around to Arantima’s side where she placed her hand on his back out of sight, in the seconds it took for them to decide how to respond to her sudden appearance and words she would turn her face to look at Arantima - only a sliver of her face visible by the other two as she whispered, “You’re lucky I’m not sealing away the entire reason you are a Kyuketsuki right now.” She didn’t need to elaborate as he knew what Fuinjutsu seal she meant.

Turning back to the two, “Well, no going back now is there?” The smile was warm but her eyes felt unnervingly focused.

wc 434
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 54000

Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:03 pm

Arantima Suddenly felt a presence , only due to his seal and his blood sense.. He stared directly at her as she strode forward, confident as she always was.. in her own elemen and not only that.. but the Mayfly active on her... She was untouchable as gas without a jar..  "Mizuki... I.. p.. Present Isomo, and Raiden.  Raiden was trustworthy enough to earn an audience, and trusted enough to come without being told where he would be when he arrived.. Isomo, you seem to have met once before. I tested her after meeting her in Yugakure. She has some,.."

He paused not or dramatic effect but pausing for Mizu to come back around him and press her hand onto his back and he  stiffened.. So tightly that he literally popped a blood vessel and a single tear streaked down his face from his left eye. "Familiar quirks.. but more of an extreme case than my own was, however.. I.. I beleive i have talked enough sense into her to be useful... M..Mizu.." He was visibly nervous now at Mizu's close proximity and it was not clear why but the mst obvious answer would be fear..

Fear of Mizu? Most likely, but it could be something else, however for any but mizu.. it would be mistaken as fear of her.. For Mizu she would know how he trained to master himself, that tear.. was not fear.. that tensing was not fear.. He was controlling his emotions at something she said and had nearly broken when the nosebleed happened, the tear was part of that crack showing, but even with that crack he smoothed it out by shaking and stammering lightly, like a man who was afraid for his life.

"You Bastard.. How dare you see her without me introducing you..  She just threatened to put the Devils hold on me!! I should have never summoned you,, The words were not words they were thoughts, conveyed over a bond that was supernatural between Valeiru and Tima now that he was in the same country as his counterpart.. nay.. the same space.. The bond could not be over taxed but it was there for the conveyance of information.

He did not dare to look at Mizuki, only leaning over to whisper back to her in a tone only audible to Those with super enhanced hearing. "He wasn't supposed to break his promise... And i didn't break mine.. He was.. supposed to be a gift of trust.. and now.. give me 10 minutes alone.. I can explain him, and these two.. These two are consolation prizes.. Sakura is on my Shit list.. They left me waiting in the leaders waiting room after travelling all the way there and through their damned Genjutsu forest... "

When he had said what needed to be said he stood back up straight and gestured to Mizuki once more, now at his side. "I present t you both, Mizuki.. The Matron of our home. She will be the final decider of your fates here, Please do not make me out to be a fool." He wasnt pleading nor was it is a question, it was a statement that was matter of fact, as if the outcome had no real bearing on his own fate or not.

547/695

-10 ap for living clone Telepathy

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1230/1250
Heavenly Body 4/10
Blood Lust 4/10

Heart beat Sense 10 meters in every direction
Blood sense 25 meters is every direction

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 pm
Raiden would spin around to find the raven haired female standing across from him, standing next to Arantima, The Man of snow white hair would give the honorable bow trained to his core from being a swordsman, when she was truly introduced as being the person in charge. The Swordman would afterwards stand straight up "It is a pleasure to meet you, Raiden Ametsuchi, Former Shinobi of Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand Villages Respectively, son of former Raikage and Hokage, Kurisu Ametsuchi, brother to Viper Uchiha. " In a none threatening manner, Raiden would allow his chakra to flow freely from the suppression. This was a sign to show his power, not to intimidate , but for informational purposes. "I was a Jounin for Sunagakure, but with Guren leaving awhile ago, when I came back from training and found out I also left. You see this is not the first time I felt betrayed , me leaving from Konoha was due to their system failing me as well. You see when I was younger, during training one day, I was sparring against another child of konoha, however an accident happened that ended in that shinobi's death and I was labeled a Murderer and hunted and chased out of Konoha. Eventually I found my way to Sunagakure, my uncle was no longer the kage there, Koroshi Uchiha. But I did find Guren and he accepted me in to the village... So I looked up to him, so you can see how I feel betrayed and abandoned by him and decided that I would not go for a strike three.... You see I prefer the shame on you, shame on me system...I will not be made a fool of again. "

With Raiden's final words he fell silent, and stared off in the distance. He would break himself out of his little funk he found himself in and gave a forced smile at the end of it all. It would take time for him to heal from his betrayal but never again would he trust another village at this point. Let alone, find it hard to trust others at this point. Something about these people tested that at this moment, but he really only needed certain information at the moment to further his journey for his connection to his family. Raiden looked from Mizuki to Arantima and back. He noticed the blood but it was none of his business at the time and stayed silent. Raiden glanced over to Isomo but returned to the other two, nothing against her, but she was not the one who demanded the attention.
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am
With the entrance of the lady of the house, Mizuki, Isomo laugh fell on deaf ears, as everyone was either too busy being intimidated or vain and pomperous presenting their endless titles to the legendary lady. While Isomo was still on all four on the floor lower than anyone else, more akin in her posture to a dog or monkey than an actual person, Mizuki looked toward her after a few comments regarding Arantima and his initiative to bring guests without the mistress approval first.

Arantima was indeed shaking by her presence, a thing that amused Isomo, since merely minutes before into the remains of the village hidden amongst the hot springs, it was himself that was all serious and intimidating with Isomo, treating her with no more respect than one would a slab of cold meat. Now, the living arsenal that tried to belittle her into nothingness and shake her belief was stuttering, showing fear so tangible he could be a child pissing himself and it would appear the same to herself. With a little laugh toward the situation, Isomo tought that a lesson in and of itself: maybe she was weak, sure, weaker than Arantima, but there was always a bigger fish ready to bite your head off, and Isomo was aware of that, not trying to lecture the people on the logic of survival and life, nor giving them empty wisdom. The world and universe was randomly cruel. Even the strongest could die of a stroke in the middle of the night, and the weakest could rise to god-like status if the world aligned. It was just all random, subject to chaos. Embracing the chaos, and becoming a part of it, now that was to experience life, she tought.

but as her mind drifted away with her weird smile, the Lady Mizuki commented with a downward look, wich brought her back to the present, and quickly answered back.

''It seems indeed that we are bound closer than anticipated, Lady Mizuki.'' Would say Isomo, grinning again by the eagerness to be under the tutelage of such a legend. 

''Oh dont worry Arantima, I will do my best to be usefull and learn from the Lady Mizuki. I am longing for a home since litteraly decades, bound to the roads and the wilds, restrained to live in the muck and the mud, deprived of my humanity, of my sense of belonging and love. No more. I will pledge myself fully to what I believe will be my place into this world. A place where I can finally be myself, and belong.''
Would add Isomo, getting emotionnal with her voice full of anger, cracking at the emotion and hatred for the world that made her endure horrible things and unending torments, but also full of energy from the eagerness to finally fulfill her desires of belonging in a place that she could be herself.

Turning towards the other man, the swordsman with the white hair, Isomo head tilted to the side, as she eyed him intensely. 

''And you, Raiden Ametsuchi, Former Shinobi of Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand Villages Respectively, son of former Raikage and Hokage, Kurisu Ametsuchi, brother to Viper Uchiha, are you planing to stay or is your purpose elsewhere?'' Asked out of almost spite and ridicule for his tittle but mostly out of curiosity, longing to know if he was simply a passing presence in her life, or a possible brother-in-arms. Her smile was ever creepy while she asked those questions, making her really seems like she described herself: Someone who lost her touch with her humanity.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:04 pm
Hand still resting on his back for a few moments longer as the rage still simmered in her blood - the kind welcoming expression she wore was air tight. As was the lid on the emotions that had rolled through him in that flash, but the tone he whispered in was not strained. The update on Sakura caused a slight flare in her nose as a spark of distaste crawled into existence. All the time and plans placed on hold onto to be further dragged along - all villages are the same. Even the newest with the least amount of time to be infiltrated with power hungry snakes had already succumbed to the plague that all villages seemed to be suffering from.

Having moved forward and crossed her arms she listened in contemplating silence at the hail storm of information that Raiden proceeded to expand to her. Not only was he from Suna after she had left which granted her access to knowledge that interested her greatly, but even earlier betrayed by Konoha. He had no idea he just met the one person on this earth that had plans in place to soothe that anger. Or perhaps he did, people who go to Jashin are more than often well suited to remain in her company; similar zones of thought. The very last bit stuck with her, had she not had a similar stand in more words to her group at their first full meeting.

Then of course came the greeting from Isomo and the words of longing that were honestly unanticipated, yet drew out her sympathies nonetheless. With two incredibly different reasons for being- polar opposite really - it was almost too entertaining a prospect to allow them to stay. Imagine …“I can’t wait to see what happens.” The words were so quiet had they not been looking at her and seen her lips mutter the words, it would have unheard. Louder this time, with a rare genuine smile that showed the edges of her canines, “Welcome to my home, Arantima will quickly take you to your rooms, but before you go.” Raising her hand as if to stop herself, “Tomorrow evening you are required to have dinner so we can further assess the longevity of your stay and determine your best interests. Other than that free reign, wouldn’t walk to close to the edges of the estate if I were you though.”

Turning her face to the side and smiling at Arantima with concealed impatience, “Sanctum, 20 minutes, sound good? Good.” Bowing her head slightly in respect, though high enough to hold her status. “May Yugure suit you both.” With that she would take a step and sink into the ground with Mayfly. Her casual use of the jutsu having become second nature.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:42 am
(48hring Tima and Isomo, both seem rather busy/Museless atm)

Hearing the Lady's words, he would nod "I hope to run into you soon M'Lady, much to talk about, for now however..." He would trail off and go off to explore the place called Yugure. Raiden had questions, but for now he would wait to ask them of her directly later.

(Exit, No Claims)
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)

Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:38 pm
Her face soured as her question to the man calling himself raiden was ignored, as if he didnt even acknoledged her. Furious, and grinding her teeths, Isomo calmed down as Mizuki herself talked, and she listened. What an incredible opportunity! The lady of the house would let her stay, and she could even get a one on one discussion with her, later down the line. 

With a creepy grin, Isomo bowed and noded. ''I thank you for the hospitality lady Mizuki. I am famished, I cant wait to eat alongside the likes of you all...'' Said Isomo. 

As she followed arantima to her quarters, she was satisfied largely to have at least a bed and a roof over her head, content with the basics.

She was excited to explore, and set out on a walk inside the depths of Yugure.

[EXIT] 

TWC: 1242

will make claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum