Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu]

Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:21 am

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] - Page 2 RlNMUAA

Valeiru melted into her Kiss, The passion behind it the anger and hunger.. And yet it was over before it began even as far as he was concerned. He felt her head on his chin and his arms slid around her form, pulling her in closer to himself as he let loose a sigh, planting a kiss on the top of her head. His lips lingered there as he kissed her head once more, wanting desperately to kiss her on the lips once more, but did not wish to scare her or overstep the wonderful place he had been drawn into."Osshi jmalsvir osvithh plerr wux, osshi juxvhihitura erzoph wuxl vayar vur dhivuixen aryterh wuxl zuross. ar rerstrihitura or thric rshaf jmalsvir vuthhi or iejiir vur gvyves vur sjach vur ya rauxj osshi musvgj plerr dta teruuross." He spoke softly into her ear, at a volume only a kyuketsuki could truly hear.

He pulled back up to rest his lips against the crown of her head once more and scoffed slightly before taking in her scent, deeply inhaling her as if she was a drug. She was like nostalgia, a scent so uniquely hers that it was like a sensation more than a smell one could describe. The scent of her was like that first wonder filled morning stretch that wound your muscles all tightly before relaxing.. allowing you to just lay there completely at peace and feeling your own blood flow through your previously near emptied veins. "Persvek usvjta ekess musvvuthyaz ir rvyves zlvhvor."

He wanted to get lost in her, Absorb her into his being or get absorbed into hers, so long as he could be closer to her than he was now which was perhaps the closest that anyone had been to her in recent years, and yet it was not enough for this man. He needed this for longer than anyone could know and he was not about to lose that connection, but his grip on her was not overbearing or hungry. He was gentle and sweet with her, holding her warmly and not trying to squeeze her.

He leaned down once more, his hands now trailing along her back and spine with the tips of his claws just teasing her with their presence not violently but a teasing sort of reminder of what he was and what she was. His hands however only trailed along her back and nowhere else, staying as chaste as his mouth continued to be. His lips trailed down the outer edge of her ear as he once again began to speak in a tone that was inaudible to any who were not gifted with supernatural hearing.   "Ar rerstrihitura wuxl xyochvi or tryochl. yas lissh thris erekess osshi zirh vur zyakvyg arir ursex vaer kurs, slvygex dux b. osshi xyazlurtoshafaerh aryteriss osshir vur irisviss osshir"

He words were accompanied by his right hand sliding from her back around her ribs and up to the flat of her chest right above where her heart should be. His hand was initially flat and his middle finger came up like the stinger of a scorpion to press the tip of his claw against her chest pointedly, teasing her in a way that was unique as he asked "Jer wux shiotho ruk, usv or ossor arirptaiss hisul ekess hurxo wux ihk thricm?

556 - 84 Secret language words = 472

472/2331

Current Health Bar: 100/100  | AP: 750/750

Vigor: 75 |  Chakra: 25 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Last edited by Valeiru on Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu]

Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:51 pm
His reaction was as unexpected as the action itself was, when was the last time she felt the same flash of heat flood her face - was it Zaine? Before giving the thought further processing time arms ensnared her small frame - instantly tensing and eyes widening in a mixture of emotions; predominantly uncertainty. The deep inhales were loosed in soft shudders as if he held the lid closed on a vault that was cracking open; and he was struggling.

Goosebumps radiated from the light touch along her spine and she arched slightly away from the strange tickling sensation. The rumbling of his words seeped into her hands as she smoothed them once more over the crumpled patches. Listening to his words she allowed her body to minutely relax - like the unwinding of a coil wound so tight. Starting with the drop of her shoulders, then the droop as she dropped from the balls of her feet - the melt being halted as breath danced over her neck. Eyes flying open and lips parting as if making to reply but the words being caught in her throat.

She had engaged in plenty of sticky situations, plenty of times where she struggled to know how to react - but this was an entirely new experience. She could overpower him with barely a thought and yet still felt like the one at a loss. Face beginning to burn from the words and the closeness she did the only thing she could think to do - melt into the floor. It happened so fast that only a second later she reappeared at her door - one hand on the door handle and the other slightly trembling and hovering over her lips; eyes wide.

Who would have guessed out of all the weaknesses she could have had - physical or emotional intimacy was the achilles heel. “Thric, ossurs… that murh zghissex.” Scrunching her eyebrows as she regained her composure, releasing a heavy breath and straightening. “We will talk further when Arantima returns.” nodding as if agreeing with herself. Eyes flashing to him as if drawn like a magnet, “You had years to process, the only thing I ask is for time.”

With that she broke their gaze, backing into the room and shutting it quietly - effectively running from something she wasn’t ready to face yet.

twc 384 - 5 secret language = 379
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:42 pm

Valeiru was not shocked by the sudden departure of her from his arms, knowing what she was capable of. He watched her as she appeared in the doorway and nodded to her as she spoke. He reached forward a hand to try and stop her before she closed the door "Please do not judge him too harshly for me.. He had you in his thoughts as always.. He is just still young and didn't believe he had time to tell you before he left on the mission you gave him. but as always.. You do as you will, he will accept it without complaint"

His words were not heavy with emotion nor pleading.. they simply asked a favor, one he hoped he would be granted as he watched the door latch and he leant back into the wall.. Sliding down it and staying seated there, processing what had just occurred. He lingered for only a minute maybe less before dragging himself back up to his feet and moving off towards the room Tima had given him in the Dormitories.  His entire being shook with delight and fear.. Delight at what had occurred and fear for what was to come.

The Fear of what Tima would say to him when he discovered that he disobeyed.. The anger in his voice that he had when Tima had told him to stay hidden because he needed to introduce Mizu to him first.. He had made a promise.. And Vale had just broken that promise for Tima.. And had been all but rewarded for it.. And now Tima would face something.. Maybe not a direct consequence but.. He would face a judgement for this... And he was not sure how Tima would truly take it.

291/2622

[EXIT AND CLAIM]

Claiming 25 stat points

Assigning all to Vigor - New vigor 115 (65 +25+25)

using 50% discount supplied by living clone learning jutsu or abilities known by creator

156 words towards Chakra Sensory 1000/1000 Last trained Here

250 Words to learn Basic Sealing technique

125 Words to Learn Genjutsu release E rank
--------------

No discounts applied below

1000 WC to learn Mizu Senbon
1000 WC to learn Snake mouth

Discarding Remaining WC

Current Health Bar: 100/100  | AP: 750/750

Vigor: 75 |  Chakra: 25 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:22 pm
Valeiru wrote:[EXIT AND CLAIM]

Claiming 25 stat points

Assigning all to Vigor - New vigor 115 (65 +25+25)

using 50% discount supplied by living clone learning jutsu or abilities known by creator

156 words towards Chakra Sensory 1000/1000 Last trained Here

250 Words to learn Basic Sealing technique

125 Words to Learn Genjutsu release E rank
--------------

No discounts applied below

1000 WC to learn Mizu Senbon
1000 WC to learn Snake mouth

Discarding Remaining WC

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum