Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] Empty Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu]

Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:34 am

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] A9ZAf7m

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] RlNMUAA

Valeiru had been resting in the far reaches of the Sanctuary. Blending in with the servants for a few days as he got used to his new surroundings and body, He was Lithe and wispy compared to the muscled form of his original body.. His hair was a Cool silvery sheen instead of stark white and his eyes.. The thing he noticed the most was how when he met the eyes of others they didnt look at him with fear or as if he was insane. He still felt no need to examine his own eyes in a mirror but he felt the difference in how he had been perceived by the people that were selected to live within Yugure to keep it up and running.

He had stood outside of Mizuki's Room for Ten minutes, maybe longer.. His entire being frightened at the newness and strangeness of this feeling.. Becuase there was something different inside of him.. Experiences of Arantima, but there was something that made him different, set him as something unique from him. Valeiru nodded and placed upon his face a gentle half smirk of a smile as he placed a hand flat on the door before running his finger nails along the wood, soft enough to not scratch the patina but hard enough to create a sound that something deep inside of him told him would alert her to a presence at her door that knew her penchant for keeping her senses tuned to any changes.

He took his palm off of the wood and stepped back and away from the door as far as he could, when he was back against the far wall he saw that he was barely a meter away from the doorway and let out a soft sigh before placing that half smirking smile that was.. The absense of arrogance which might sound a contradiction but that half smirk was warm and soft as someone who knows the pain inside your heart and not only empathizes, it sympathizes and  what's more wants to say how strong you are for surviving it.

The way Valeiru leaned against the wall with his hood up covering half of his face and watched the door to wait was as if he was exhausted but eager to continue despite the wearyness.. his right foot flat against the wall, barefoot as he was and his arms hanging limply at his sides as he awaited the reaction of his deepest love.. who would not know his very Face.

420/420

Current Health Bar: 100/100  | AP: 750/750

Vigor: 75 |  Chakra: 25 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] Empty Re: Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu]

Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:43 pm
The quill pen flowed between her fingers with steady rhythm, swinging through her fingers as she studied the pattern her fingers made the feather move through as she avoided the urge to write a letter to Arantima asking him how the meeting was going. She was finally getting a taste of what he had gone through every time she left on extended excursions. Her gaze was fixed on the blank stack of off white pages in front of her - when the near silence was broken. Soft scraping of nails on her door but at chest level so it couldn’t be vermin of any sort. The quill snapping to a stop as she turned her face to stare at the solid wood - tendrils of her silky black hair spilling over her shoulder with the twist.

With no heart to give away two of the occupants of Yugure to be heard, she narrowed her list further - Kinko or Kana Mi - either of the two coming to her room with such a silent request felt out of character. Rising from the stool she had been perched on, the folds of the shawl she held at her elbows drooped as she moved toward the door on silent feet. Pushing the door open wide enough for her top half to peek around the doorframe; hair falling free as the two toned gaze took in the hall in front of her door.

Expecting a familiar face she was instead greeted by a lithe figure leaned against the wall, a hood covering half their face - eyes flicked over his form as she took in the details that mattered. Barefoot - for stealth or out of familiarity, they were clean so he came from indoors; arms were limp at his sides. In the 2 seconds it took her to glance his covered face and acknowledge the details she had moved into the hall and closed the door behind her - the lock automatically clicking in place. Expression tight, she raised her chin and narrowed her eyes at the un familiar overly cocky male in her hall.

Be it an enemy somehow slipped through or a servant overstepping his bounds she would be prepared; thus why the hand that had pulled the door closed behind her stayed at her back - forming the six hand seals needed for Mayfly; holding the merging until she learned a little more. All the servants in the home had heartbeats so the mixture of unease and obvious facts staring her in the face shifted her body for her. Instead standing with more regality and authority, the headseals completed she was able to bring her arm around to cross them; as if overcoming being caught off guard.

The pale white and deep violet with crimson eyes stared at his form with accusation, “Explain yourself.” The tone was akin to the first winter’s chill running down your spine.

WC 480
Jutsu Used:
Starting AP 2000
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45287-one-handed-seals-v7#354226  AP cost 15 to start and per post used
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t41633-mayfly-v7#332117 AP cost 100
USED 115

AP ending 1885
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu] Empty Re: Vale of Blood and Water [I/O - Mizu]

Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:09 am

Valeiru stood still as Mizu moved out of her doorway. He knew that any errant movement would trigger a responce. He flicked his head just enough that his hood fell from his head as Mizu was forming her hand seals his own hands raised to be palms flat towards Mizuki. As she spoke the words Vale nodded gently bringing his eyes up only to her waist, not able to meet her intense gaze.. Or unwilling.. " Of course Mizuki.. That was always the intention. I am here because of Arantima. You felt no disturbance in the defenses because I was brought into Yugure by Arantima himself without passing through the barriers." He takes a soft breath as a pause to let that information settle in.

The breath is deep and slow, making his chest visibly rise and fall before he continues. "I am Arantima in a sense. I am his Living clone, plucked from Time and space to come and ensure that no matter where he went there would be a part.. a Peice of him and his mind available to you. I am bereft of all his training however.. And he did not have much time before his departure to conduct introductions... So I came to you in this way, fully aware of the risks involved, but knowing that this is the best way it could be done without his presence. It’s almost like they forgot they live in a world where those that can’t defend themselves get eaten by those that can.. Have fun." At the last two words he lifts his gaze to hers fully, not challenging but a gentle gaze that is filled with roiling emotion but non of it violent or nervous all of it apprehensive and hopeful.

He stood to his full height at that point, stopping his casual leaning as his hands stay where they are, palms flat towards her. He doesnt move towards her but he does stand as tall as he can which is almost a whole foot above Mizuki. His breathing is steady as any many who was at rest should be which meant that he was not scared or nervous but his breathing WAS ryhtmic which means it was being controlled, so there was something being hidden about his demeanor but it was being controlled well.. No spasming or twitching, no twitch in the eye or shoulders, his jaw wasnt set it was relaxed.

405/825

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:32 pm
The hood slid free, and as he raised his palms her body went completely still - like a deer listening for a sliver of danger - she stared at the man incapable of looking up at her. The stillness broke with a sharp creasing of her eyebrows as she scowled at the first bit of information. On what grounds would Arantima bring some random being into their home without so much as a word to her.

At the next exposure of information the stillness melted, boiling into rage instead. His nervous hopeful gaze met burning rage and indignation - hands clenching at her sides. “”Plucked from space.. And time?” Her voice wasn’t unsure, no it was sharp and demanding - going up at the end to a pitch that would make any Kyuketsuki wince. Striding forward and grabbing the front of his shirt she shoves him up against the wall to her left - mismatched eyes blazing up at him.

“All I asked for was transparency and honesty and he brings you into this world and doesn’t even give me the slightest bit of warning.” Dragging him forward a few inches she slams him back into the wall, huffing loudly before shoving away from him and punching the wall across from him over and over until her knuckles split - only when she felt the warmth drip down did she stop.

No heaving chest, though her injured hand trembled and she spoke as if the last twenty seconds didn’t happen. “I don’t know what version of me you knew but I am not her and you severely underestimated the risks involved.” Closing her eyes, back still to Valeiru, and hung her head as she nearly whispered, “He knows I can’t stand uncontrolled circumstances.”

wc 287
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:27 am

Valeiru sunk down the wall slowly, ending in a seated position his arms resting on his knees limply, resting as she turned from him. He looked up at the back of her head a moment and took a deep breath and released a sigh "He does.. yes. It was I who wanted to make this surprise. I was to wait in his quarters.. You are not her, and I never expected you to be. I honestly did not know who or what to expect, but I knew that I had to meet you alone..To give you the measure of who i am without the lens of his presence."

He took another deep breath and rested his head against the wall with a soft thud and thump. "I did not see how you would take this as an uncontrolled Circumstance. That.. was my own arrogance, a symptom of having lost guidance for too long i would guess. That you would hear that I... No. that Tima had done something for you that meant a world to him and see it with pride. But It blinded me to what else it might bring to the surface for you."

He took his eyes off the back of her head and used his hands to rub up and down his face as he breathed deeply, a motion and mannerism that was new but seemed to be a cleansing on as he blinked a few times after like he had just dunked himself in water. He looked between her with cool lucid eyes and back between his knees a few times, appraising and contemplating. His emotions were... Controlled? Arriving, he would acknowledge them and process them and them put them away like someone taking jars off a shelf sampling the contents and placing them back and trying them all before making a choice on what to use.

He finally made to stand, his back and shoulders dragging along the wall as he did. "Transparency and Honesty is what I.. He. Also wants with you. Like i said, his plan had been to show me to you himself but he took the mission you gave him as being more important.. it was the first one you gave him, it was I who made the error in coming to you alone. In a way it is a good thing, to show you that we are different enough individually, but I am sorry for the side effects I did not account for, is there anything i can do to try and make amends for this?"

427/1252

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:21 pm
The scoff that erupted from her was so sudden there was no way to hold it back, the rift those initial words of response opened in her mind took her by surprise. What version of her did he know to think that something so sudden would be acceptable or even responded to with anything less than aggression. The thud, though soft, made her jump in the near silence - the tensing of her shoulders as she strained to listen, unable to turn to look at him just yet. She had so many questions that swelled to the forefront demanding attending to first that she was grateful to not be facing him as her eyebrows furrowed in pained concentration as she reigned them in.

He was clearly from a lifetime where her extreme closed off behavior after the fracture caused by the last Kage Summit hadn’t progressed as far; or at least from some version of her that hadn’t lost all shred of faith in society. The soft sandpaper sound that moved up her body as he slid up the wall made her raise her chin - righting herself with a gaze that burned determination the white eye peeked over her shoulder at him. The next words were meant as a test, if this were truly an alternate version she knew his next most Arantima moves would be to go to the hidden Kyuketsuki Tomb she had told him about. Of course, like her, he too would be engrossed by the place and devour its information - including the royal language.

“Voram gshafaerr durti ya zveths loex?”, the sounds that slipped over her lips were a mixture of hisses and sudden stops - at least an untrained ear would hear such sounds. If she were to believe him he would need to answer her back in kind. “Erdsur usv Nexvynthrohvynya?” As she said the last words in their born language she turned fully to watch his reply and reaction.

WC 324 - 9 for hidden language = 315
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:21 pm

Valeiru 's eyes narrowed for a moment and he straightened as he listened to the words. His hands were slowly placed before himself knuckles together, palms up and his own nails digging into his palms in a stance of respect that she would recognize as a meditative stance of acceptance. His eyes were cast down from hers onto his own hands as he rolled a flex along each hand in sequence to allow him the grounding to think through how to respond to those questions.

"Suthhi vesyavu muk osshi rurhn arir Erdsur" His words flowed from his lips like sifting sand through a seive, a sound that was like the sound of tearing cloth in the way that is was harsh and yet soothing to some. The rhythmic hissing that accentuated certain syllables was like second nature to him.  "Sythssex eorikch gshafaerr.. He finally looked up to her, there were no tears in his eyes but his gaze was soft.. The eyes were also unmistakably Arantima's eyes.. Only the madness behind them had finally been tamed and he was not a monster ready to fly off the handle at the flick of a switch. if he decided to harm something there would be thought and method behind it and a reason deeper than hell.

He moved now, to take a step forward once before speaking again. "Osshi rurhn durj thrics zlernhis sjerit... sjerit." There was a pause as he considered the steps before him and the distance between them and what it would mean if he stepped again before he did so And took that second step to cover more of the distance between them, boldly. "Shar ya urgmumh vhiur yas murh ur rurhn. Nexvynthrohvynya or slvyoss" The way he spoke these statements were not reassuring nor were they coddling. They were simple statements of factual knowledge, matter of fact statements that showed that he believed entirely what he spoke and meant the statements that were opinion.

327-28 secret language words = 299

299/1551

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:27 am
The moment the sound hit her ears her eyes relaxed in a manner she was unconscious of; the first experience of nostalgia as someone spoke the language she believed she would never hear again from another's lips but hers. Eyes closing without preparation she felt the crater those words created in her chest like a cannon blast.

If it had been that long she would be a completely different person, but he also saw the truth of the situation to a degree she didnt expect from either version. The eyes once holding anger and exasperation melted into a blank comprehension as she started at the floor between his knees - then to his gaze. Being confronted with her own failure, even without the hostility she expected she felt responsible. She had nothing to do with this man’s path but she felt the draw to him nonetheless.  He may have tampered his rage finally but she was only just entering her acceptance era again and the veil that held the personalities often bled together. The time between the two was enough to make her see him in a different way for once - not as much a dependent.

Feeling safe in a way she hadn’t in years - the truth just known she bit the side of her cheek, an effort to control her mannerisms. As the dull iron smell filled the room from her reactionary bite, taking in his proximity and lack of hesitation to be that close. Either she had conditioned her family in time or they had grown long enough to realize she was uncomfortable with closeness. “Wux gertij dta taaljss wux.” She stepped closer, staring at his chin before grabbing it and tiling it to look at her squarely.

“Ya mshafaerjta sjek wuxvu gerti rhi osshi hurrhi. Urr ya wuxl terveths?”, With the last words she couldn't help but lean in as eagerness took over.

WC 315 - twc 298
Valeiru
Valeiru
Citizen

Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:16 am

Valeiru moved as if he wished to cant his head just as his jawline was grasped by Mizu. Her grip wasnt crushing but it was stabilizing, as a warm caring smile crept over his lips. The smile that only could come from someone who heard a question that warmed them from the inside.. Whatever the question could have been not many will ever know, however his eyes closed, a visage that was serene and content as if he could be struck dead and would not struggle. He straightened "...Ar Terveths, ya durti vur myavu urgmumh gerti wux, gvyves ihk wux, zhi wuxl gvyurg rauxtaalurs."

He looks into her eyes, not backing down as she leans in closer to him but likewise not moving to lean in either. His being screaming at him to try, seeing things in that lean that are not there or might be but aren't the purpose of it. He takes a steadying breath as he does lift his hand to clasp over his chest in a fist as in salute to her in the best way he could considering their positions at the moment. He was completely at her mercy, willingly and trusting that he was not in danger so long as he was not.. Stupid.

He stared into her eyes for as long as it took for her to respond, His body was not rigid but was not pulling away either. he was content to be held as he was and where he was but knew likewise that stepping forward or backward was dangerous beyond understanding for anyone who was not a Version of Arantima. He was so deep into the zone of death with one of the most deadly women on the planet, and even the Main body Arantima at this proximity had even a chance at survival.. Valeiru? Was as trapped as a fly in a spiders web, as yet smiling as if he loved being there.

324-16 secret language words = 308

308/1859

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:19 am
Had their heights not been vast, she might have felt the exhale on her face as the tormented expression melted into a face exuding serenity. The expression brought life to what could have been described as a dead man walking. Every minute adjustment was noted by the familiar mismatched eyes - dancing across a face she had no recollection of; and it showed. So when his hand rose to clasp in salute over his heart her fingers gripped ever so tightly, holding him in place - or so she told herself.

She had heard his words, had been repeating them in quickening succession as she processed them from every angle. Questioning herself, ‘Why don’t you just leave?” the snide mental voice was like a crack through the haze that had begun forming in her head. Gerti, ‘That's expected of them is it not?’, the voice argued, fairly argued honestly. Scrunching her eyebrows together as the thought sparked, her gaze making a once over of his face and catching on the corner of his mouth - turned up. Gvyves, the voice didn’t have a snappy retort to that one - and she knew why. Fingers slowly released his jaw as if making to step away, flattening down to smooth over his shirt front.

“Osshis musvvuthyaz.”, with those simple words she fisted his shirt and dragged him down to her lips, raising on her toes to bridge the gap as though it were all taking too long. The kiss was broken soon after beginning as she let out a breath, lowering her head to lean her head on his chin. “Wux rauxj osshi jmalsvir.”

WC 268 - 8 language = 260
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum