Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 149050

Big Battle, Big Mess [C Rank] Empty Big Battle, Big Mess [C Rank]

Mon May 29, 2023 2:38 pm
Big Battle, Big Mess

The Konoha arena, a place well known for not only hosting fights but as well as the chuunin exams that display strength and direction of the future to come. It was a grand structure, full of history and practically anything any spectator could ever want; action. Recently, a fight was held, which left behind quite a considerable amount of debris. Nevertheless, the higher ups foresaw this, and sent two genin in to help clean up the mess. They call it, earning your strips. In a way, it could help the two learn to appreciate the historical structure. Only one could hope...

As he looked around the great coliseum, he could help but picture himself here. It had that aweing effect on people, to image yourself as something greater than yourself. Itvwasn't impossible, for Okisho to end up here. He was in fact a Shinobi of the leaf. If he worked hard enough, and participated in the chuunin exams, he might make it far enough to fight here... inside the ring.

Okisho was seen inside the area already, he stood underneath the overhang that hung over one of the two entrances into the fighting ring. The many seats that surrounded the ring stood tall like skyscrapers. But with the sun almost directly above the arena, he didn't want to expose himself to the harsh sunlight just yet. Looking at the debris, he knew there was going to be a lot of labor to be done today. He wanted to conserve al of his energy for the big move so to speak.

As for attire, Okisho is a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. He is seen wearing a simple all black shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch is attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and back ankles. His shinobi headband is tied tight against his forehead, but not so much to cause any discomfort.
---
TWC/ 356

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Big Battle, Big Mess [C Rank] Empty Re: Big Battle, Big Mess [C Rank]

Mon May 29, 2023 5:26 pm
Stats:
Tenshi was stretching as he slowly approached Konoha Arena. He had woken up late and was instantly regretting not setting an alarm. He had groggily gotten dressed and brushed his teeth with his eyes barely open, it was one of those mornings. Dressed in his trademark black and red Shinobi attire coupled with his large black boots, Tenshi finished the outfit by tying his hair up with a senbon and strapping his headband to his arm. After sufficiently washing his face to the point where he no longer felt like a corpse, Tenshi grabbed a slice of toast and made his way out of his lone apartment. See you when I get home, don’t wait up… Tenshi internally mumbled to nobody.

The young Uchiha took some time to think about the upcoming mission he was heading towards. He was inbound to a C Rank mission, sadly it was not quite as exciting as the rank would signify. They were just on clean up duty today, the only reason this was more than an E or D rank was due to the ’scary’ and sharp Shinobi tools. He was sure the history behind the arena meant something as well, but he was far too tired to think about that just yet. He was looking forward to working with Okisho once more, although he would hope that his fellow Uchiha would not hold any resentment towards the coldness he had displayed in finishing up their last mission together. They were still due to have that drink together…

Tenshi looked up at the large Arena when he arrived outside its gates. It was as old and rusty as he had expected it to be, and he expected it to get worse considering the introduction of the newer (and far better) Inferno Arena. He was looking forward to the day where this hunk of junk would be removed for something more important. Maybe an arcade, or shopping mall, or literally anything else…

Shrugging, Tenshi entered the arena and went to look for Okisho, this dull task would likely be far more enjoyable with a familiar face working alongside him. As he walked into the arena, Tenshi first noticed the large walls surrounding the interior. Plenty of space to move around and cause some damage. Upon seeing his teammate, Tenshi yelled out and waved. “Yo Okisho! Ready to clear out some crap?”

WC: 397
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:51 am
Perking up to the sound of Tenshi's voice, he quickly walks over towards him. As he did, he managed to maneuver through the debris. There was quite a bit of everything here, kunai, shuriken, and even some spots of blood. Okisho needed to extremely careful when handling the trash covered with blood. Nearing him, he stops roughly two meters away from him. The arena they were in was grand, and full of wreckage. It was going to take them quite a while for them to clean everything up, especially if it was only the two of them doing it. A job was a job, even though he found it weird that this task was on par with the other C rank mission they took not too long ago in the Hyūga district.

"Hey, Tenshi. How are you doing? You know, this could be us one day. Taking part in the Chuunin exams, fighting here in the Inferno Arena. Although, our mess might be a bit messier...", he scans the arena once more. This time he takes in the few pieces of trash near the stadium entrance. He must have missed the few piles on his way in. This had to be possibly the worst mission he has taken in his entire career so far. From raiding bandit camps, to handing diplomacy in the Hyuuga district, being a glorified janitor took the cake.

Before he would begin, his previous thoughts made him think about the last mission the two were on. It was when he finally got a peek at the other half of Tenshi. He didn't want to make the situation weird, but he wanted to be no the same page with Tenshi. After seeing that the coast was clear, he looks Tenshi dead in his eyes. "What you did in the Hyuuga district, I know I said it before, but I really don't have a problem with what you did. I just wanted to let you know that we are on the same page", he waited for a reply while stuffing his hands in his pockets.
---
TWC/ 703
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:12 pm
With a smile, Tenshi approach Okisho until they were two meters apart. “Good to see you today partner, I am feeling great, nice and energised!” He lied sarcastically, “I must say though, this is definitely not the most exciting mission I have been issued thus far. It is a step down from patrolling a major clan’s district.” Tenshi had no shame in showing his disappointment in the situation the two Uchiha found themselves in, they were both definitely suited for far more important tasks.

He chuckled at Okisho’s next comment, “I do look forward to the day that we get to finally attempt the Chuunin Exams. It will be a sight to behold, personally I would hope that if we were to face off, that I would take place in the finals. Although I can imagine Himari having something to say about that!” He laughed at that. Their Hyuuga team mate may be younger and smaller than the both of them, but she was no slouch either.

Tenshi noticed Okisho glancing around and did the same, he sighed as he saw all the crap that they would have to deal with. This was not going to be a pleasant experience… He was rather surprised when Okisho brought up what had happened on their previous mission, by the sounds of it, this was something that had been on his mind for a little while now. Perhaps he had thought that Tenshi had become self conscious about the way Okisho may have perceived him?

With a nervous chuckle, Tenshi scratched the back of his head. “If I am being totally honest, I am not exactly a big fan of doing things like that. I do understand that sometimes it has to be done however. I will always place the safety and security of the village above my own morals. I appreciate your words though, they mean a lot. Just know that it goes both ways, I will never judge you for doing what must be done for Konoha.” He was glad that the two of them were on the same page.

Looking around, Tenshi sighed once more, “Well it looks like we have quite the task ahead of us, shall we get started?” He collected a large rubbish bin and began to slowly and carefully collect nearby items on the floor. He made sure not to blindly grab things, so as to avoid cutting himself accidentally. “So anyway, Okisho, what is your story?”

WC: 411
TWC: 808
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:41 pm
speaking his mind, Okisho approved of what Tenshi said about his willingness to serve the village. It was true, certain things had to be done in order to keep the peace within the Leaf Village. He knows this because sooner or later there will come a time when he too would have to make a difficult decision that would test his morals, his code that he lives by. It's what makes or break all shinobi, regardless of where they come from. It was common knowledge to associate shinobi with mere tools. In fact, that's what they were. Tools sent in to fix things at the whim of their Kage, or even the Village Daimyo for that matter. There strings forever being pulled and surrounded with the illusion of choice. That was the real reality they lived in. But what made him ignore such difficult truths, was to focus on one's own community. There will always be crazed self-righteous zealots, or a mad drunk Despot controlling everything from behind the scenes, but there would be the few individuals who do the things that others would never have to do. The things that made the village great and prosper for just a tad bit longer. Enabling, but such evils in the world exist merely just the balance out the scale. There was nothing anyone could do to erase it.

'I appreciate your words though, they mean a lot. Just know that it goes both ways, I will never judge you for doing what must be done for Konoha.'

Okisho Uchiha will remember what you said

Tuning in to Tenshi once more, he is seeing him getting started with the cleanup. He too begins, he first grabs two pairs of safety gloves he found within the entrance tunnel earlier. They were probably left over from an old cleaning crew, but they fit and he was in need. After he slips them on, while also giving Tenshi the chance to take a pair, he begins to clean and hears him ask about his own life story. He pauses for a moment; he struggled lifting a few dirty stacks of torn flak jackets he found into the bin.

"Well, I live in the Uchiha District, with my parents still. Rent prices are soaring, especially within the old districts. A lot of new people have moved in the district. My parents are both on the Uchiha High Council, whom I still live with, and are trying to talk to the Hokage about the situation. The new head of the Uchiha as you might know is trying hard to keep the locals in. But money talks as they say.

Hobby wise, I like... fishing. Just a few sandwiches, drinks, and a good hat too. I tan pretty easily", he lets out a slightly chuckle. The last tan he got wasn't so good. It took him weeks to get through the pain. "What about you, what do you like to do when you aren't working towards becoming Hokage?"
___
TWC/ 1203
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:37 pm
Tenshi continued his cleaning as he listened to Okisho speak. It was unusual for him to talk about the pleasures and pains of life outside of their Shinobi duties. But hearing about this from another Uchiha was oddly comforting. It brought back a sense of normality which Tenshi craved quite often. Talk of rent prices, fishing and the clan made him chuckle, this was not how he had expected to spend his day…

“I have indeed heard about the growing rent prices. I must confess I am quite fortunate, I was left the apartment I live in so I do not have to pay rent. I think life would be quite a pain if I did.” He laughed as he continued, “I live on the outskirts of the old district. It is quite a dull place if you are under the age of 80, many of our fossils still live there, refusing to let go.”

Tenshi was shocked to hear about Okisho’s parents. It was not every day that your parents would be High Council members. They must have been people of great importance. Tenshi was not a big fan of the new clan head, he had found his approach to many issues quite weak. “I should not be saying this, but I think we made a mistake with the selection of our new clan head. He is timid, weak willed and always slow to act. I feel as if he is damaging the clan more than helping it.” Tenshi was curious to see how Okisho would react to this.

He smiled at his Uchiha partner’s next comment, “I have not gone fishing in a long time, it sounds quite fun… when you catch something. Perhaps we could go together one time?” Fishing sounded like something Tenshi would enjoy, calming and liberating. He grinned at the comment about being Hokage, it appeared that Okisho liked to listen and take in information.

“That is a good question. As you can see, I am not the most physically dominant Shinobi, so I have taken up rock climbing as a hobby. The rocks in question are the large cliffs next to Hokage rock. I find that we spend so much time relying on chakra to help us perform actions, we forget the labours of physical work.” Looking around, Tenshi realised that their conversation had passed the time quite quickly, the two were already virtually done.

“Well would you look at that, time sure flies when you’re cleaning up crap. We are already done, good job Okisho!” Satisfied with the work they had completed, Tenshi smiled and put away his cleaning equipment. He would smile and nod at Okisho, before saying his farewells and exiting the arena.

On his way out, Tenshi could not help but breath in the fresh air. The mission itself had felt like janitorial work and he hated it, but he had enjoyed spending time with Okisho. It was good to know the two teammates gelled together, Tenshi felt safer already knowing that they had each other’s backs.

Mission Accomplished

Exit Thread

WC: 510
TWC: 1,318

Claiming 4,000 Ryo
Claiming 20 AP

Using 1,034 WC to claim Chrono Augment at A Rank from this post (841/1,875 -> 1,875/1,875) (284 WC left)
Using 250 WC to master Genjutsu Release handseals requirement.

Using 1,000 WC to claim 20 AP at max stats.

Last edited by Tenshi Uchiha on Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding claims)
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:37 pm
"I wouldn't mind that, there are a few rivers that happened to be some good fishing spots. Whenever I go, I'll let you know ahead of time", he stuffs last bit of trash near his area into the bin and rolls it over to the rest of the collected trash. Things were starting to come to together. He takes a step back to take note of all the work the two Uchiha did. Not bad, he figured they would be here all day. But the two were making some good progress. He then looks over towards Tenshi as he gave his rather genuine opinion on the new clan head. He wasn't the only one to speak this way about the new clan head. His parents had their own views, complete rehaul of the entire thing. The power vacuum left by the last head of the Uchiha, Viper Uchiha, proved to be too great to ignore. The things that were happening now within the clan, would certainly not fly if the old head of the clan was still here.

"Don't be, it's good that you are at least paying attention. Perhaps when you become Hokage, you can fix this whole place. Starting with dealing with all that foreign money that's taking over the district", he then remembers reading about how it wasn't just the Uchiha District. Many other old konoha districts were being bought out. The culture of the village was literal being priced out with folks who have money but have no interests in keeping the cultural value that was there first.

Moments later, the two were finally done. Okisho followed Tenshi on the way out.
---
Exit TWC/ 1479 Claiming 4,000 tyo and 20 AP. Using 1256 words towards 744/2000 Sharingan to unlock first tomoe. Then using the rest towards the second tomoe. 223/4000 Sharingan
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:39 pm
Approved
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:41 pm
Also, claiming 7 stat points too lol.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:41 pm
Okisho Uchiha wrote:Also, claiming 7 stat points too lol.

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum