Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 149050

Shadow Guards [C rank] Empty Shadow Guards [C rank]

Sat May 20, 2023 2:03 pm
Shadow Guards

Okisho was seen outside of his house reading a mission scroll given to him by the higher ups an hour ago; he read it meticulously as to not miss a single detail. It was short notice; he'd never received something so important with this amount of urgency. Perhaps the original team was called to acting elsewhere, or fell out due to personal problems? He wasn't quite sure, but he figured he would have to get used to things like this. Plus, the location of his assignment wasn't too far from his own district. In fact, the Hyuuga district was actually a couple blocks down. He could hear the music coming from the east, a celebration of some sorts just as the mission document stated.

As for attire, Okisho is a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. He is seen wearing a simple all black shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch is attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and back ankles. His shinobi headband is tied tight against his forehead, but not so much to cause any discomfort.

However, after he was done reading the document, he removes his hand band and places it back within his pouch with a smirk. He needed to remain inconspicuous, to take on the facade as an ordinary citizen. His clothes fit the bill, so there was no need for him to change his clothes. As for the smirk, the mission document also stated that he would be partnered up with another shinobi, and Uchiha to be exact. He then decided to head over towards none other than Tenshi Uchiha's house. He was quite thrilled to finally do a mission with him and since they were on the same team he got to know him enough to know where he lived.

Once he arrived, he would approach the single standing home, which was rare to see in the village, and give the wooden door two hard knocks.
---
TWC/365
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Shadow Guards [C rank] Empty Re: Shadow Guards [C rank]

Sat May 20, 2023 2:30 pm
Tenshi stretched as he got out of his shower. It had been a big day of training for him and he had barely collected his things before a mysterious Anbu operative appeared next to him with a scroll. Without so much as a word, the Anbu disappeared as quickly as he had arrived, leaving Tenshi to scratch his head and look at the scroll. Upon opening it, Tenshi raised an eyebrow. He was to work in a two man squad with his Team 212 partner, Okisho. This was surprising, considering they were to attend a Hyuuga event undercover. Surely this task would have been more suited for their team captain Onabi, or even the young Himari? Both of them were of the Hyuuga clan so it would have made more sense. Maybe the two of them are out on another mission, or maybe Okisho and I are getting a quick promotion… Tenshi smirked to himself.

The Genin was about to put on his usual Shinobi attire before he remembered that the two of them were supposed to be looking inconspicuous. Instead, he decided to dress himself in an all black formal attire. He wore a jet black suit with matching pants and an equally black button up shirt, where he left the top button open, choosing to forego a tie on this occasion. Tenshi also decided to wear his formal black boots, still in pristine condition as he rarely received the opportunity to use them. Looking in the mirror, he gave himself a wry smile, it felt nice to freshen up every now and then. He looked at his Shinobi gear next to the bed and sighed, I doubt that they will let me just walk in with a blade, it looks like an unarmed job today…

Tenshi was no slouch, but he also was not at the level of a Jounin, let alone a Chuunin, he was still a Genin after all. So if they were confronted by an opponent of that level, he knew that both Okisho and himself would have to flee. Oh well, I am sure that we would not have been given this mission if we had to face someone at that level. Okisho and I will be fine… He was not sure if he was attempting to comfort himself or not there. Before leaving his room, a thought occurred to Tenshi. He quickly returned to his equipment and decided to tie his hair up while using two of his senbon to keep the hair in place. That way he would not be totally unarmed if something were to happen.

A knock came at the front door the moment he finished his preparations. Upon opening the front door, Tenshi saw his dance partner for the night standing out the front. “Okisho! Good to see you! I do not know about you but I was not expecting to be spending my night at a Hyuuga event tonight. I hope you are feeling well?” Tenshi exited his home, locking the front door behind him. He was not used to having guests over. “I apologise for not inviting you inside for a drink before we depart, it seems like we are somewhat short on time.” He gestured for the two of them to walk towards the Hyuuga district.

“The mission scroll mentioned that there was the possibility of three recently escaped criminals infiltrating the event. There was also mention that one of them sporting a somewhat large scar on his right hand. Although that is just about all we have here.” Tenshi spoke quietly as the two moved, wanting to avoid the potential of any eavesdropping in the vicinity. The scroll mentioned that there was only a possibility of any issues taking place, but the two of them would have to remain on their toes regardless.

WC: 638
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sun May 21, 2023 4:59 pm
After a couple knocks, Okisho steps back as the door opens to reveal Tenshi, ready go. He greets him all the same, but all while keeping the sense of urgency in mind. Indeed, the drinks would have to wait. Although, he did wonder if Tenshi was old enough to drink, he wasn't sure if he was. Perhaps he meant other refreshments? Nevertheless, the two quickly made their way towards the Hyuuga district, discussing the plan on how to proceed when reaching the location.

He speaks to Tenshi with such a volume that only the two could hear, matching his own partner's voice. "Yeah, I did read something about that too. If we can spot that identifying marking mark, and catch them red handed, catching them shouldn't be that difficult. People who overlook details like that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also, as for why they chose us, I'm glad that they did. I..., Haven't been inside the Hyuuga district before. I hear they can't be quite weary of others entering who aren't them. If it's true, At least I'll know for sure. Have you?", he looks over towards him to see if Tenshi had any experience dealing with them. As of now, they were only stories, tales of prejudice and stereotypes that labeled them grandstanding snobs. But what clan didn't come with such labels, the Uchiha were no different. There was plenty of history to dive into depicting them as snobbish too. This closemindedness was something he wanted to remedy as soon as possible.

Finally, the two reached the Hyuuga District, the gates were open due to the festival. It was the only reason he could think of, as to why they were simply left unchecked. "This isn't normal, usually the gates are sealed off to prevent people from causally strolling in. If the escapees wanted in, they're most likely inside already.", he simply stares at the gates as if it was all foreign to him. In a sense, it was, he'd never been inside the Hyuuga district. He of course assumed the worse of course, the drama of dealing with discrimination was something he usually avoided. He never cared from needless drama, waste of time in his opinion. But due to him being called to duty, he had no choice but to press on.

"I'm ready when you are, Tenshi.", he said while continuing to his advancement at a slow pace.
---
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Sun May 21, 2023 6:48 pm
As the two lads walked together and spoke, Tenshi was keeping his eyes peeled at all times, staying aware of his surroundings. The closer they got to the Hyuuga district, the less people he saw walking around. This would have come across as odd to him normally, but it most likely meant that many of the Hyuuga were already attending the event. He did not like this, as it meant the two of them stood out like a pair of sore thumbs until they entered it themselves. Okisho was correct, their mission would go far smoother if the two of them could identify the scar, from his understanding the criminals were not actually Shinobi, so there was a low risk of them losing a fight. However, the issue was that this was a covert mission, therefore they could not allow themselves to be caught by anyone else in the area.

”We need a game plan for if we encounter the criminals. I believe that a straight up confrontation would cause for us to fail this mission if anybody else is around. Perhaps if we lure them into a quiet area and deal with them there, we can avoid any unwanted attention?” It seemed like the best course of action. They needed to ensure that there was no commotion caused. Something else suddenly clicked for Tenshi. “There was no mention about taking prisoners, was there? If need be, we can also eliminate them entirely. As long as there is no evidence that would lead back to us, we will get away with it.” It was not his first choice way of dealing with this possibility, but Tenshi knew that a Shinobi must always be ready to resort to such actions, if necessary.

Tenshi was surprised by Okisho’s comments about the other clan. It was not very common for an Uchiha to speak well of a Hyuuga, and vice versa. There was always a rivalry between the two regarding superiority. It was something Tenshi never understood, so much ego being presented on both sides, as if it made a difference of how they lived their lives. ”I have been… once. My mother took me with her once when I was a young boy. She was friends with a Hyuuga woman and would go to her house for tea every now and then. I was quite young though so I do not really have much of a recollection of the district itself. I do remember that the lady’s son was a smug little prick though.” He chuckled at that comment. Most Hyuuga that he met these days often did not associate with him, for better or for worse. His new sensei and squad mate were a good exception to this thankfully.

Tenshi was also surprised at how lax the security was tonight, it was as if the entire clan had taken the day off to party instead. “This is very odd indeed, I feel as if this is quite out of character. What could the Hyuuga elders be thinking?” The two Uchiha Genin were clearly of the same mind. If the criminals wanted to be here, then they would have already entered by now. “It is looking more and more likely that we will have to encounter these individuals. I have two senbon tying my hair up at the moment which may come in handy. Otherwise we will have to simply use our other skills to deal with any potential dangers.” He nodded to Okisho and pressed forward, maintaining a very relaxed form, he did not want to make anyone around him nervous by acting nervous himself.

As the two of them followed the sound of music and laughter, more and more people moved past them. Finally, they were able to blend in and avoid looking out of place. Tenshi was surprised to see just how many non Hyuuga guests were in attendance. There were hundreds of people here, so finding three was going to be quite a tall order. Once again he whispered to Okisho, “There is absolutely no chance of finding these guys if we simply just walk around. My gut is telling me that three recently escaped criminals are likely to want two things. Women or alcohol. Perhaps we should find the nearest bar and investigate there?” Tenshi began heading to where the loudest laughs and shouts were coming from, chances are that they would lead to alcohol.

As he moved through the crowds, he ensured that he kept a smile on his face. Nothing stood out quite as much as an angry or alert Uchiha in a crowd, if he looked like he was having fun, he would not cause any suspicion. Finally, he spotted what looked like a bar. Many adults were walking in and out, those walking out were far louder and more disorientated than the ones walking in. Something he noticed was that there were two alleyways, one on either side of the building. The alleyways both looked extremely dark and suspicious, If I was a gambling man, I would bet that there was a chance our “friends” are in one of those… He looked back at Okisho, “Those two alleyways look quite suspicious. I’ll go to the one on the right and you can take the left. Three criminals are very likely to want to make a quick Ryo and drink it away as soon as they escape prison. So I would not be surprised if they tried to rob some unsuspecting people who stumble down a dark alleyway. Stay on your toes and best of luck!”

Tenshi discreetly started to walk towards the alleyway on the right, making sure that he did not make any noise. He noticed that there were a few crates stacked around and decided to use one for cover as he got closer. The further in he got, the quieter it got behind him, he made sure to control his breathing, he did not want to be heard by anyone in here just yet. Finally he heard some muffled whispers. “Stop being stupid Joto! I don’t care what Ryuuji says, any ryo I steal is my ryo and I ain’t sharing with nobody, even you!” The voice was a nasty weasel-like sound, Tenshi stopped moving so he could listen in further.

A dopey and bumbling voice of a larger man came next. “Hey that isn’t very nice Takashi! Why are you always so mean to me? I’ve had enough of this, Boss Ryuuji is in the other alleyway so I’m gonna go tell on you right no-AGH!?” He was suddenly cut off by a stabbing sound, instantly followed by a pained gurgling. Tenshi almost gasped when he realised what had happened. He just killed his own partner simply for being upset with him? These guys truly are bottom of the barrel scum… They need to be dealt with for the safety of the villagers. Without saying a word, Tenshi pulled out one of the senbon from his hair and prepared to strike.

WC: 1172
TWC: 1810
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu May 25, 2023 5:32 pm
The two finally pressed onward, Okisho remained vigilant as to not only their surroundings but also their goal in mind. The sound of festive music and playful laughter was quite soothing, easing the anxious nerves how being somewhere completely new for the first time. Not only that, but he also wondered how the clansman would treat the two Uchiha if pressed into contact. It was as if he was wearier of the Hyuuga than the actual criminals they were trying to apprehend. Nevertheless, he had a job to do, and he didn't plan on screwing up. Especially since this was Okisho's first time working with Tenshi.

Listening in on Tenshi, explaining the minds of the criminals, he nodded in affirmation about them wanting to partake in the usual vices. It was indeed quite possible that the group would want to catch up on lost times. But where would they go? Okisho wasn't really familiar with the surroundings, he tried not to stick out like a sore thumb as he constantly scanned the area. However, following Tenshi's lead, he too noticed an establishment with many intoxicated individuals roaming around. It wasn't a bad place to start looking, but time was of the essence. Who knew where the escaped criminals would go to afterwards? Perhaps they also had the means to escape the village with certain connections. It wouldn't be the first time it happened; shinobi being bribed to look the other way. Times were tough, and bills had to be paid. Not like Okisho agreed with any of it, it was betrayal. chiming back into Tenshi, he turns towards him.

"It wouldn't be a bad place to start looking, and time is of the essence", he focuses in of Tenshi he turns to meet his own gaze. It seems that this was the moment where the two would split off and go their separate ways within the two alleys on each side of the building. He exhales deeply upon hearing it. he looks over to the left after watching Tenshi move off towards the right. he nods just shortly after his departure, wishing him good luck. There was a chance this could be all for not, a dead-end location. However, there was also a chance things could turn ugly real fast. Most criminals who have been locked up would rather die before going back. Unlike, Tenshi, Okisho wasn't exactly armed. Nevertheless, he proceeded onwards towards the alley on the left. He remains alert but also remembered that he was not to draw too much attention to himself. So, he eased up on his posture and walked a bit slower than before. He had nowhere to go, he was an average citizen enjoying himself at a festival. He clutches his belt even, giving the outwards look of looking for somewhere to take a piss. The alley was a suitable location, agreed by most men.

It was quiet, the little bit of noise coming from the festival died out the more he advanced through the alley. Scurrying rats and drifting trash carried by the wind was all that seemed to add to the dark eerie of the alley. there was nothing here he thought, just a dead end, he gave the seemingly endless hall of the alley a look once more before deciding to turn around. But a sudden footstep echoed from the mist in front of him. Okisho keeps his vision straight ahead, squinting almost to try to get a better look though the dark void. But he could not see. The footsteps grew louder, only to reveal a frail old man. He was dressed in clothing was a bit big for him, but due to his size he figured the elder couldn't quite help it. He smirks slightly upon looking down towards Okisho's hand, he knew the Univeral sign. "I've been there before, just keep heading down there towards the back. Don't want to ruin any kid's fun with the aroma of piss", he stood there about 5 meters away from Okisho. The Uchiha, keeping his facade, nodded as well with a slight smirk. "Yeah, It's my first time here in the Hyuuga district. I got a bit nervous, so I drank a little more than I should have", Okisho said while looking off top the side in shame.

"Nonsense, you have nothing to worry about. These folk can't do anything to you, they are however ruthless to their clansmen who break the rules. So, I've heard. I bet that one who married Viper Uchiha. Whew, bet they didn't see that coming. You only have to worry about how you will respond, whether it's confrontations or experiencing new things young man. Once you figure that out, you'll known that letting things go is a lot easier than holding on to worry and discomfort. Oh my, I've run on a lot, that's one thing about getting old. You know your time is almost up you try to bum other people's time", he and Okisho let out a slight giggle.

"I love it, don't you? The noise, the people, just socializing with the happy folk who just want to have fun. I've lived a long life and was surrounded by nothing by greed, two faced, morons who can't seem to leave the nonsense elsewhere. You know?", he steps to the side and continues to walk towards Okisho on his right side. The Uchiha did agree, the world did have a lot of troublemakers who seemed to live only to project their nonsense on to others. "Of course, you don't get it, you're still young. Enjoy it! Remember, just live life and know when to let things go, K?", he waves his hand as if he was saluting to Okisho. The long sleeves dropped from his arms, revealing a scar that stretched from his hand down to his forearms.

It was him, the missing criminal who escaped the prison.

What was he to do? What was he going to do? he focuses his gaze once more on the old man before zipping towards him and using his youth to overpower him. He closes in the distance between them and grabs the old man's right arm. he twists it as he slams the elder against the brick wall. "You are one of the missing prisoners from the prison", he said while trying to gather the words to speak once again. He wanted to know what this old man did to end up in prison. Just what did he do?

"It's ok son, I knew my plan wouldn't get me outside this village. I just really wanted to go to the festival. I don't care about the other dipshits who escaped with me, just don't take me out there and parade me in front of all those nice folk. Just let me be a good memory to those few people out there. Just the old man with a terrible throwing arm, and bad taste in liquor..., who happened to be very good with children. Don't have them by the way...", he didn't resist at all. he was at the complete mercy of Okisho.

"Yeah, I can do that", Okisho said. He was carrying out the mission as well, the old man would be returned to prison. Despite hsi worry, Okisho was glad he took this mission. He learned that he needed to carryout mission without getting attached or showing display of sympathy. This would be the last time he did something like this.

He then wondered how Tenshi was doing. He knocks out the old man with a swift strike to the back of his neck with his right hand. Knocked out and out of the game, he places him deep within the alley out of sight and out of mind. He rushes over to Tenshi to  check in on him, ready to provide assistance however he could.
---
TWC/ 2081
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Thu May 25, 2023 8:17 pm
Tenshi was breathing slowly as he held a singular senbon in his hand, controlling and calming himself as he prepared for an opportune moment to strike. He had been tasked with keeping an eye out for this mission and stopping any potential criminal behaviour like this. But he never expected to come across such a pathetic scoundrel, one that would even kill his own ally. Well I guess they were not allies, just two scumbag criminals who’s goals aligned for a short amount of time. Even still, to kill him in cold blood like that was a horrific thought. Tenshi could only pray that his own teammates would show him more respect.

Tenshi could hear the sound of fumbling and clanking from where the body had dropped. The other man was clearly already dead, it seemed as if Takashi was rummaging through his fresh corpse for potential loot. Second by second this man got more and more despicable. Tenshi had a quick thought. He quickly hid his senbon in his sleeve and got up slowly, ruffling his clothes and letting his hair down, giving himself a more disheveled appearance. He then began to slowly stumble towards the criminal.

“I swear it was around here somewhere…” Tenshi began to stumble in Takashi’s direction, feigning intoxication while looking around. He noticed the man snapping around and facing him suspiciously. ”Whoa there kiddo where do you think you’re going? This is a dead end alleyway. Nothing for you to see over here.” Tenshi acted shocked at the sound of Takashi’s voice and finally looked at him, although his face was one of deliberate confusion.

“Oh! Hello there, I ummm, seem to have gotten myself a little bit lost. I could have SWORN my house was around here…” Tenshi stopped for a moment and took in the site of Takashi. He was not a large man, quite spindly in size with off-coloured clothes that did not seem to fit him. Tenshi wondered which poor soul he had stolen them from, and if they had been wearing them at the time or not. He also stood several inches shorter than the Uchiha, although the way he was standing and huffing his chest, it was clear that he did not seem to think so. Tenshi deliberately shuffled around in a way that made the sound of his Ryo clink somewhat loudly.

Takashi’s stance change, it appeared that Tenshi had peaked his interest, perhaps he looked like an easy pay day. ”Oh it seems as if you’re simply lost then, perhaps I can give you a hand? Help you get home alright? A favour from one humble and loyal villager to another. Truth be told, I’m planning on leaving for a while tonight so it would be no hassle, it can be on my way out!” So Takashi planned on fleeing the village tonight then? Well that would not do, Konoha did not take too kindly on deserters, not one bit.

Quickly surveying the area behind the criminal, Tenshi noticed the body of his fallen victim. He could not make out much, except for a very interesting fact. The weapon used to kill him was nowhere to be seen, that would likely explain why Takashi was walking towards him with one hand behind his back. The man intended on having two victims tonight, but Tenshi had other plans.

One thing that worked in Tenshi’s favour was that it was extremely dark. His eyes had acclimatised to this, however, it was still difficult to make many things out. For one, he was unable to see the colour of Takashi‘s eyes, Well that is interesting indeed, it looks like that will work in my favor… With that, Tenshi activated his Three Tomoe Sharingan. There was no reaction to this as Takashi drew closer, it appeared that his hunch was right, neither could see each other’s eyes. It was time for step two.

The moment he could make out his opponent more, he cast Sharingan Genjutsu on Takashi. The criminal would not be able to tell that Tenshi had a Sharingan as he approached. Instead, the Genjutsu made it appear as if his eyes were simply a dark brown. The Genjutsu also made Takashi relax his hidden hand, subsequently dropping the weapon he had been concealing. A long kitchen knife clanged as it hit the ground, the fresh blood was still coating it on the floor. Takashi did not seem to notice this, as he was completely under the Genjutsu.

“So, do you plan on gutting me like you did to your friend? What was his name, Joto?” Tenshi’s demeanour had changed entirely. He was now standing confidently and upright, staring down at Takashi with hatred in his soul. The man’s eyes widened in shock, before a snarl formed on his face. “Well would you look at that, what a brave lad you are huh? You should have minded your business kiddo. Look I’m tired and really just want to get out of here, I will give you a chance. Hand over all of your valuables and get out of my way, and you get to live. Do we have a deal?” Takashi continued to approach.

Tenshi let out a sinister laugh, ”You seem to have it all wrong, criminal. It is actually I who am going to give you a chance. A chance to turn yourself in and face a fair and just trial for your actions. If not, I will end your life here and now. I recommend that you do not take the second option. I will not give you another opportunity.” Tenshi widened his arms, feigning the appearance of a man with his guard down.

The Genjutsu was beginning to take a serious effect on Takashi, who’s movements had slowed down considerably. Suddenly he lowered his head, although continuing to move forward. “Alright alright, I give. I’m not here for a fight, I will come quietly. I am getting tired anyway- HYAAH!” Suddenly, he slashed at Tenshi, aiming for the Genin’s throat in a strike that would torn through his jugular. Except for the fact that Takashi’s hand was empty, the knife on the floor behind him.

Takashi’s eyes widened at the realisation of what had happened, however, he did not move. It was more because he could not move. Now completely trapped within Tenshi’s Genjutsu, the man was frozen in place. Unable to speak or move anything but his panicking eyes. Tenshi sighed and dropped the illusion of his own eyes, revealing the Sharingan. If Takashi’s eyes could get wider, then they just did, he could feel the man’s fear.

Tenshi began walking behind the criminal, “You know, I truly gave you a chance to come quietly. I hate you for the sort of person you are. You may be a murderer yes, but not only that, you are a traitor. Not just a traitor to your village, but a traitor to a man who trusted you. But now he lays there, in a pool of his own blood. Because of you.” Tenshi deliberately let the knife scrape loudly against the floor as he picked it up slowly.

“I want you to feel it. The fear that Joto must have felt as he bled out on the floor. He would have known that his time was up. He would have known that you betrayed him. He knew fear. Now you shall know the same feeling. You will not be able to move. You will not be able to scream. You will know fear, then pain, and then nothing else ever again.” Tenshi held the knife to Takashi’s throat. “And now, you will sleep forever.” With one swift motion, he cut the traitor’s throat.

As he rushed over to Tenshi, Okisho would have witness the body of Takashi slump to the ground, still unable to move until his final breath. Tenshi walked over to Joto and placed the knife in his still hand, making it seem as if the two had fought to the death. He turned around to face Okisho, tidied his outfit and tied his hair up once more. “I am sorry that you had to witness such an unsightly moment. The man was a traitor to his village and to his ally, regardless of how corrupted said ally may have been.”

Judging by the swiftness of how Okisho had arrived, it appeared that he had also been successful in his mission. Tenshi gave him an understanding nod and tapped him on his shoulder as he exited the alleyway. “Shall we report our success and call it a night, friend?” If Okisho agreed, Tenshi would casually exit the Hyuuga district immediately to report the success of their mission and turn in for the night.

Mission Accomplished

Exit Thread

WC: 1,460
TWC: 3,270

Claiming 6,000 Ryo (15,500 + 6,000 = 21,500)
Claiming +30 AP

Claiming +64 AP from 3,200 WC

Claiming 3,270 WC towards Mangekyo Sharingan (3,926/8,000 -> 7,196/8,000) from Here

Last edited by Tenshi Uchiha on Sun May 28, 2023 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat May 27, 2023 11:44 am
Turning the corner, he ventures down the same alley as Tenshi went, to see that his job was done. he witnessed his teammate ending the life of the traitor, while apologizing. he wasn't taken aback by it, he understood clearly. The two were shinobi of the leaf, and any threat to their village both domestic and international had to be taken care of. he nods to him upon Tenshi placing his hand upon his own shoulder. "I understand, and trust your judgement, Tenshi." His eyes fall back towards the deceased. He figured the two have gone through their own trials this day. A test of the mind and body.

After that, the two would round up the bodies in their own respective ways and head back to HQ to report the success of their mission. Okisho wondered if Tenshi would still be up to offer him a drink afterwards.
---
Exit, TWC/ 2227  Claiming 6000 Ryo, 30 AP and 22 stats, -1000 words for Great Fireball Jutsu V7 C Rank, -1000 words for Phoenix Flower Jutsu V7 C rank, and 227/2000 words towards Sharingan
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel