Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13400

Some Light Sparring (Kizaru and Chuta) NO KILL - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Light Sparring (Kizaru and Chuta) NO KILL

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am
His clan's ability huh? Kizaru didn't know his birth line, he never even met his biological parents. He wondered if there was some kind of unknown power within him. He doubted it. It didnt matter, he would get strong with or without a powerful bloodline.

"That seems incredibly useful. You'd make a good spy. Could sneak weapons into anywhere!" He couldnt see an end to the possibilities.

He walked over to his fallen bat and picked it up. A couple scratches but he could buff them out. "Yeah this is Mochi. My first puppet." He attached threads to it again and flapped it around near Chuta for him to see. "I've got another design in the works and this match just proved to me how necessary it is for me to get it built."

He noted that the older genin seemed to be able to perform some basic medical ninjutsu as the cut on his ankle was mended.

"You seem like a really resourceful guy. Thanks for training with me! And uhh...thanks for not beating the hell out of me at the end there." He knew that those light taps with the knife could've been much harder.

He hoped in the future they could duel again and Kizaru could show him some real progress.

(WC 214)
(TWC 1082)
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Some Light Sparring (Kizaru and Chuta) NO KILL - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Light Sparring (Kizaru and Chuta) NO KILL

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:37 am
“That’s amazing” Chuta said as he watched the bat flap around. Part of him wondered if he could learn to do that with blades. Make them dance around him and create a 360 degree barrier, but that was for another time. “Can those threads be cut?” He asked. The more he could learn now about this technique the better, at least that was his motive. If he ever go into another confrontation with someone with puppets. Part of him was glad the thing wasn’t alive, he’d feel bad if he killed the kids friend.

“No problem. Let me know if you wanna go at it again. I’ll only hurt you if you ask.” He laughed. And even then it would be hard for him, that he was sure about. The kid was kinda cool and he didn’t want to hurt what they had goin. “Oh, and my name is Chuta Pendragon. I know I didn’t tell you that before.” He reaches for the kids hand for a shake.

Wc: 168
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:36 pm
Kizaru reached and took Chuta's hand and shook. He felt that he hadnt just found a person to train with, but a friend. He smiled, "nice to meet you Chuta. My full name is Kizaru Komori. Let's meet back here again sometime. Training is always better with a partner!"

He hated to just turn and run after making a friend but he was so inspired for his next puppet he needed to get straight to work!

(Exit -will make claims pending app waiting approval)
(WC 76)
(TWC 1158)
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 pm
“Yeah. Just let me know, I’ll be here.” He said. The kid ran off and Chuta started to train again. He still needed a lot of work. Doing push-ups and running, practice with the sword and kunai. He would be far better the next time they spared.

(Exit)

WC: 47
TWC: 888

[Claiming 1916/2000 Projection (B) // +2 Strength / +2 Speed]

EDIT:

Projection (B) is actually 1750 not 2000 WC requirement. Adjusting numbers to match.

1028 + 722 = 1750 / 1750 CLAIMING PROJECTION (B) & 166/2000 Dracosight

Last edited by Chuta Pendragon on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:04 pm
Chuta, I want to approve claims but I don't see a log of where the other WC towards Projection BL came from. I even went to your stat page to look but I don't see a log of it. Any chance I could get a link before I slap a stamp on here?

Also, I recommend when adding to your stat page you add links to the threads where you claimed stuff to make it easier. 

Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you have any questions or such.
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:25 pm
Projection (B) Where the words came from.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:56 pm
Cool cool. 

Stamp of Approval

Some Light Sparring (Kizaru and Chuta) NO KILL - Page 2 Approved-stamp-filo
Gidyne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:49 pm
Re-Approved Chuta
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:16 pm
(Making claims)
TWC 1158
Claiming 1158/2700 for Alucard http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41678-alucard#332295

Stat claims: +2 stamina +3 speed
Gidyne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:39 pm
Can't claim 6 stats until you've reached 1158 wc, sorry. Recommend farming the last 42 by editing your last post and putting in some after training filler or something
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum