Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Hokages Challenge.{Sparring,No kill.} Empty Hokages Challenge.{Sparring,No kill.}

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:40 am
Flyers have been put around Konoha, they speak of an event to come that is held by the new Hokage, a test of skill for all those in the village.
The test will consist of a battle with the Hokage, something mostly directed towards the Genin of Konoha who seek the title, all Konoha Shinobi are allowed to participate in the challenging of the Hokage.
The battle will be held in a customized arena at the academy, all those whom with you take on the Hokage are requested to take their turn at the training field in battle, the prize for defeating the Hokage being the privilege of being "Hokage for the day" allowing them to make limited decisions for Konohagakure, such restrictions will be that of diplomatic affairs with other nations, etc.

The time comes for the battle, The Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha waits within the set arena within the ninja academy, the arena set up is 25yards x 25yards, the ground is flat being only a dirt ground with no trees or platforms.
Viper stands at the center of the arena 12.5 meters from each side, two unnamed Jounin stand at the entrance of the arena to let in the next participant to challenge the Hokage.

{If someone accepts, I will post Vipers intro post which will start the spar, anyone in Konoha is allowed to participate.}
Anonymous

Hokages Challenge.{Sparring,No kill.} Empty Re: Hokages Challenge.{Sparring,No kill.}

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 am
(Are people outside Konoha allowed to watch?)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Hokages Challenge.{Sparring,No kill.} Empty Re: Hokages Challenge.{Sparring,No kill.}

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 am
{Honestly, no one outside of Konoha would even know this is occurring, this is a way for me to have a sparring match without leaving the village since destroying Konoha is what everyone does for fun now a days <.<
Anyone can read the topic, but I do not see this being world news, nor do I wanna do the whole diplomacy thing to prevent war and village infiltration, etc.}
Anonymous

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 am
(Lol, I just wanted watch but it's k :P)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 am
{You can watch Kur and I fight on the Island Village if ya want, that will be more exciting, lol.}
Anonymous

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:06 am
(sure :'->)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum