Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Irou and Itami sparring (no kill) Empty Irou and Itami sparring (no kill)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm
Itami drank his glass of calcium dissolved in water and set it on the table. He was headed for the training grounds to see if anyone wanted to spar, and if not, he would train by himself. Grabbing his jacket from the chair, he put it on and headed out the door.
As he walked down the street, he felt light rain droplets hit his head but they were so light they posed no problems for Itami. He kicked a pebble on his way and smiled. He felt good because he has been improving so much for the past few weeks. His body got stronger and faster and he had a new team. It was all coming together nicely. Well almost all of it.

He reached the training grounds quickly and noticed that despite the light rain droplets, quite a few of young ninja trained there today. He spotted Irou in the distance and decided to ask him to maybe spar for a while. And use weapons this time.
Smirking, Itami got close to Irou and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, wanna spar?" he asked.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou and Itami sparring (no kill) Empty Re: Irou and Itami sparring (no kill)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:36 pm
Irou was inside his apartment looking around he then grab his long dark jacket and his death sword and he walked out of his apartment heading for the training grounds...

As time passed Irou arrived at the training grounds looking at this ninja that was already there Irou would hear the ninja talking to him asking if he wanted to train....

"Hey, wanna spar?"

"Well sure but don't I remember you from somewere"

Irou said with a smile on his face as he looked at the boy face good and he saw that was itami that ninja he train with last time...

"Hey dude you must don't remember me but I'm Irou the ninja you train and ate ramen with"

Irou said as he walked up to the ninja with his death sword inside his left hand that layes on his shoulder...

Irou was now at least 5 inches from the ninja...

"I must say you have got bigger last time me and you train itami I was an academy student now I'm a genin that's trying to make it out here isn die this ninja world"

Irou said with a grin on his face as a quick wind blew by swayign Irou's dark jacket to the right...

" Ok let me make some rules inside this training kid we can use weapons but let's try not to hurt each other inside this training I want this to be as civilized, and since I don't have any jutsus let's just try to use taijutsu and weapons"

Irou then ran to the side of the ninja and he aim a round house wind kick for the ninja head...

If Itami was to dodge that jutsu Irou would throw a punch for the ninja chest...
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm
Itami raised his eyebrows at the question and then saw Irou look at him more closely and reply.
"Of course I remember you Irou." Itami said. "I've got a pretty good memory for faces." He stepped a bit back to make some room between him and the other because he was still pretty sensitive about his personal space.
"Congratulations on becoming genin by the way." he added and stretched his arms behind his back to prepare for the spar.
He listened at Irou's rules, nodding along. "I agree with the conditions, now, let's train." he said and crouched a bit to gain steady footing for any possible attacks.
Irou charged at him, as Itami expected and aimed a kick at him, but Itami, who had all his energy because they just started and he hadn't trained before, simply moved to the side, swiftly and quickly, laughing along. "You'd have to do better than that, I've improved quite a bit."
A punch came at his chest and Itami stopped it at the last second, grabbing Irou's fist and planning on punching his stomach with his other hand. If that worked or not, he would then spring backwards and prepare for other attacks.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:06 pm
Irou heard as the ninja replied to him but he saw how the ninja dodge both of his attacks, then Irou heard the ninja talking...

"You'd have to do better than that, I've improved quite a bit."

"Well I can do better"

Then Irou saw how the ninja aim a punch for his stomach Irou would then hop out of the way aiming a kick for the right side of the ninja face...

If the kick doesn't work Irou would aim a powerful punch for itami left rib cage....

"I hope you can dodge all of my taijutsu kid don't think I letting you off that easy"
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 am
Itami was glad Irou improved too. That would make the fight so much more fun. He missed with his punch and moved out of the way just in time and blocked Irou's kick with his forearm, and laughed at Irou's comment.

But being distracted like that, he was unable to prevent his hit to his rib cage. He felt air leave his lungs and he quicky crouched down and to the right, waiting a second to regain his breath.

Then, he lounched at Irou from the ground, aiming a fist at his face and then making a spin which would enable him to hick at Irou's side.
He stood up completely after that and jumped backwards, away from Irou and any possible attacks he would begin.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 pm
Irou notice how the ninja doge his first attack but wasn't able to dodge his rib shot then Irou felt a punch hitting the side of his face he would spit out some blood but he didn't let that stop him...

"That's all you got Itami"

Irou said as he stood up from the ground running up to the ninja full speed aiming his right leg for the ninja chest...

If he was to dodge that Irou would aim a punch for his chin....

"Let's see how strong you have got kiddo I will test your full strength and I hope you do the same for me"
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm
Itami gritted his teeth at Irou's comment. He would show him just how much he was capable of.

He saw the other run at him preparing for a kick but Itami was getting a bit angry. It was what usually happened in a fight. When he really wanted to prove that he was a good fighter, he forgot that he was sparring and attacked viciously.

He ran towards Irou, easily dodging his kick and punch, and jumping up, sommersaulting over the boy's head and landing behind him. He swiftly turned around and aimed four fast punches at his lower back and adding a kick for good measure, aiming at the neck of the black haired boy.
He sneered at him: "Don't call me kiddo. I'll show you just what I can do."
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:22 pm
Irou would see how the ninja dodge both of his attacks then he hop behind Irou aiming four punches at his lower back then Irou heard the ninja saying don't call him kiddo...

"Don't call me kiddo. I'll show you just what I can do."

"Sorry never knew that would offend you"

Irou would turn around hitting his hands on itami punches blocking his attacks. But Irou didn't see a kick coming for his neck Irou would then catch the boy leg then Irou aim a punch for the Itami head Irou did all of that while he was still holding the young ninja leg and the air....

"Is that your real strength???"

"You've got you show me better those attacks was so easy to dodge"
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 pm
Frustrated, Itami growled at the boy and moved his head backwards to evade his punch. He then moved his arms over his head, backwards, untill they reached the floor. He pushed himself up and backwards, in a sort of a headstand, freeing his leg and aiming a swift kick at Irou's chin before making a complete flip, landing on his legs and crouching down low.
He pulled a kunai out of his weapon holder and frowned at Irou's mocking words. Secretly pulling a second kunai out of his pouch at his side, he hid it behind his back, while throwing the first one. Then, a second later, he threw the other one, hoping for Irou not to notice it because he would be focused on the first one comming at him.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm
Irou saw how the ninja was able to free his self then he threw a kick at Irou's chin Irou then hop out of the way...

"Hmm... not bad"

Then Irou saw a kunai coming at him he knock it to the ground looking at the other kunai the boy threw at Irou wasn't able to dodge the second kunai it went threw Irou's right leg....

"Damnit that hurt now you should fill pain itami"

Irou then pull out the kunai that was inside his right leg and he flip it inside his right hand then he picked up the kunai that he knock to the ground aiming both of the kunai for both of itami leg's...

"I hope you can dodge that"

Then after Irou threw those kunais at itami he pull out his death sword and he prefomr a backflip and he landed behind itami Irou push chakra down to his death sword then he aim it for Itami back....

If the death sword hit Itami back it will just give the ninja a long cut on his back....

"Now I got you itami"

Irou knew he had the ninja he wouldn't have been able to dodge his death swrod from trying to dodge both of those kunais....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum