Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou, demetri training (private, no kill) Empty Irou, demetri training (private, no kill)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm
Irou was walking along the dark steerts of konoha he was heading for the forest were he would maybe get some training in. As the wind blew by his hair sway to the left and his jacket will sway to the right Irou was ready for a good day of training, time passed and Irou arrived to the forest looking at the trees and bushes that surrounded him....

"Hmm, nobody is here I can train with..."

Irou then flip out a shuriken and he look at the dark sky before he shot down by a tall tree while waiting for a ninja to come so he can train...
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Irou, demetri training (private, no kill) Empty Re: Irou, demetri training (private, no kill)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 pm
Hikarishi woke early this morning, even though he had stayed up late waiting on word from Kino to continue his training, and took a look in the mirror his scar had healed but it was still very noticeable. He grabbed his clothes, picking a Blue shirt and white shorts this time, the young uchiha started to get in the shower, when his alarm went off so he went back and stopped it, He got in the shower and turned the water on, expecting a face full of freezing cold water, and was greeted with a pleasantly warm stream, he adjusted the heat as needed until it was perfect. Finishing his shower he walked down stairs, while pulling his shorts on over his underwear and sliding his shirt on, everything fit just like he liked them to, the shorts where held up by a belt since the legs where a little baggy to allow movement and his shirt was snug to prevent him being grabbed eaisly.

He smiled as he made breakfast, three eggs a piece of bacon and some toast, and poured a glass of milk and orange juice. He ate them slowly toady since there was no need to run off and meet someone. The bacon was a little over cooked and it tasted salty as a result, the eggs where perfect 'can you really mess up scrambled eggs?' he thought to him self as he bit down on the toast and took a sip of milk. Having finished up his breakfast he got his weapons ready, three kunai and his heavans sorrow ninjato, which he stored correctly his ninjato strapped to his back with the hilt poking over his right shoulder.

Having eaten and got ready for the day he left out, after he locked his door of course, for the forest if nothing else he could relax and take a nap he thought. He took a long way around to the forest enjoying the breeze and the bright warm sun, the blue sky that was tinted with purple in parts and a little bit of gray in others. He a at the forest a little bit after dawn when he saw a young man that looked familiar to him "Hey do i know you?" he asked as he drew closer his hands ready in case the boy retaliated, the form looked like that of the boys that he had knocked out the other day.

[TWC=408]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Irou, demetri training (private, no kill) Empty Re: Irou, demetri training (private, no kill)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:13 pm
Irou heard a voice appear from behind him and he saw that kid that knock him out just the other day...

"Well hey there"

Irou said as he walked to the left then right as if he was studying the boy, "So what bring you here ugh... ugh... Wait did I get your name yet cause I know you got my name which is Irou but it appears I didn't get your name"

Irou then walked up closer to the boy he was now at least 1 meter away from the ninja looking at the boy made Irou pissed off from the ninja knocking him out but Irou didn't care he needed that rest"

'Well wanna train since it's just me and you here dude cause that other training we had was a epic fail if you do want to train let's not make this one a epic fail..."

Irou then flip his shuroken inside his left hand while waiting for the young ninja to reply...
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 pm
Hikarshi smiled as it turned out it was the boy how he knocked out, "Sorry about that...but some times you learn even when you lose a fight..that is as long as you dont die." He said while watching the boy walk back and forth almost studying him. "and my name is Hikarishi, Uchiha Hikarishi." He continued giving the boy his name as Irou moved closer to him as Hikarishi activated his sharigan hoping the boy wouldnt be to mad, but it was clear in his face that the boy was pissed and most likely he wanted revenge 'as long as he can beat me ill let him have his revenge' he thought to him self. He heard the words asking him if he wanted to train, "I would be delighted to train with you Irou, But no killing or maiming one another broken bones might happen but you do not want to get either of my teachers mad one of them is Kino and the other one you call Hokage." he said smiling as the boy named irou flipped a shuriken in his hand.

Hikarishi took a stance of defense raising his hands up like a boxer, his right hand held back in front of his face whilst his left hand was six inches away in the lead, he held them close though so that way he would be able to make a hand seal if needed. "You want to start the fight or should i?" He asked the smile fading to a more serious face as the fight was about to start.

[TWC=673]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Irou heard the ninja spoke...

"Sorry about that...but some times you learn even when you lose a fight..that is as long as you dont die."

"True"

That was the only words that came out of Irou mouth before he heard the ninja talking again...

and my name is Hikarishi, Uchiha Hikarishi."

"Ok that sound good I'm just going to call you hikarishi if you don't mind"

Irou then went to the ground to fix his dark boots then he heard hikarishi speak again...

I would be delighted to train with you Irou, But no killing or maiming one another broken bones might happen but you do not want to get either of my teachers mad one of them is Kino and the other one you call Hokage."

"You have such a strong team which I don't care about, in don't worry about me trying to do anything crazy again I was just a little mad that last training"

Irou looked into the boy eyes hearing him speak again...

"You want to start the fight or should i?"

"Well you can start this fight off first sharingan user"

Irou then laughed and he got into a fighting stance looking at the boy waiting to see when was he going to make the first move, as the wind blew by Irou his dark jacket swayed to the right so Irou took off his shirt and his jacket then he flip his shuriken inside his hand Irou was ready for the fight he was going to use all of his taijutsu and ninjutsu.... Irou was going to make this training the best training of all ninja history as if that was possible...

"I have you to know kiddo I'm not going to give you no room when this spar start and here are the rules, no killing inside this training no doing things that can paralyze somebody or hurt them really bad but of course somebody is going to get hurt inside this spar cause we are fighting well I wouldn't count this as a fight just saying dude be ready I'm going to make this the best training of your life and I will teach you somethings and maybe you can teach me somethings as well dude but just have fun inside this spar and let everything out now let's start"

Irou said as he looked at the boy still waitng for him to make the first attack...
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:03 pm
"Fine by me, if you want to call me Hikarishi you can." He said as the boy bent down to fix his boots as he replied to his statement about his team. "Ok dont get to mad this time got me?" He asked not expecting an answer "Ok then ill start the fight." He said a little excitement in his voice, Hikarishi liked to fight it was a way to let out the pain he felt inside with out having to cry. Hikarishi heard as Irou stated some more rules to what he had made, "Thats fine no killing no cutting off body parts and no paralyzing any one, But i dont mind having to go to the hospital for a broken bone or two." He said as the wind blew his shoulder length brown hair, making it appear as if there was some unknown power inside of him, to the right.

He would wait for the boy to get into his stance before blasting towards the boy full speed, since they were just one meter apart it would take no time at all to get to him, hoping to strike his left fist across the boys left cheek which would make him fly off to the right. If the strike would hit then the boy would more then likely either fall or he would stagger and end up facing the opposite direction of what he was facing before.

[TWC=912]

[just so you know the stats in my spoiler are not what my stats are...i have not updated my spoiler as im in a topic from when i still had these stats So i will give you this http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14240-hikarishi-uchiha-stats
Also i have +10speed since i have my sharigan activated and i can track up to +50 of my Current speed with out any boost.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm
Irou heard the young ninja approval about him starting the fight off, Irou then flip his shuriken inside his hand then he saw the boy running up to aiming his fist at Irou face. Irou then leap to the right and he watch as the ninja miss his punch, "Hmm... nice shot but you have to be faster my friend" Irou said as he ran up to the boy Irou was just 1 inch away from the ninja. With a grin a Irou's face he put his hand on the ninja head and Irou got started with his chakra absorption if hikarishi let him do the jutsu....

(OOC:Here is the jutsu I used on you btw,
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14089-chakra-absorption-jutsu-done?highlight=chakra

but you can dodge it)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 pm
Hikarishi saw the boy dodge and heard what he had to say, Irou started to come towards when he saw his hands start building with chakra 'this doesnt look good' he thought he let Irou get closer and saw his arm reach out for his head. As the boys hand pulled back Hikarishi ducked and moved to the left coming up with his right hand aimed just under the boys chin. The uppercut if it hit would send the boy flying back and possibly hit the ground pretty hard, unless the boy was to some how do a back flip and land.

In case the uppercut missed he would move forward and clothes line the boy, that is to stiffen up his arm and knock the boy to the ground. This attack would be hard to dodge or miss with as if the boy was to miss the uppercut he would have to move his head which would leave him where he was standing If the boy tried to step back he would adjust his uppercut again to try to connect with his chin. If the boy moved to the left Hikarishi would tackle him, if to the right he would sweep his leg attempting to knock him on the ground.

[twc=1123]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 pm
Irou saw how the ninja dodge his jutsu but Irou didn't see the upper cut coming for his chin, Irou flew back with a backflip into the air Irou landed on the ground and he put his shuriken inside his weapon holder then Irou flip out a kunai looking at the boy. Irou woud hop into the air and he landed behind the boy then he aim his fist for the back of the ninja head, If the boy was to dodge this Irou would aim a round house wind kick for the ninja chest if that was to work the round house wind kick will send the boy flying into the air. But if that left hand punch was to connect it would make the boy head hurt bad...

"I hope you can dodge this"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 pm
Hikarishi smiled as the upper cut connected with the boys chin, and watched as the boy made the rest of the rotation into a back flip quite a nice one at that even though he landed only about one meter away from where he started, the smile faded as he landed and jumped into the air. "I thought i told you last time, Dont jump when close to the enemy!!" He said as his hand shot out and grabbed for the boys ankle and threw him back at the earth. The grab should work because as far as he could see he was faster then Irou was, but there was always room for surprise. "You would be dead if i was a true enemy...you would have a kunai sticking out of your gut right now...i dont know about you but i do not like the thought of dying at a young age. only Jump as your last resort Irou." he would say if the grab worked and the boy hit the ground.

If for some reason the grab did not work he would turn just in time to see a puch thrown to his face all his attention focused on the punch he would not see the muscles in the leg tighten up for a kick. He would move his body to the left while ducking the down and aim a shot at the boys ribs, in which doing anything but moving would insure a hit, if the boy continued with the kick Hikarishi would fly into the air but the boy would stagger back more then likely holing his left ribs for a few seconds.

[TWC=1401]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum