Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou training {Private, no kill} Empty Irou training {Private, no kill}

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 pm
WORKING ON STAMINA
Irou was walking along a dark path with his hand deep insdie his packets and his long dark jacket blowing to the back and his red long hair swaying to the right, with a lazy look on Irou's face he headed off for the training grounds of konoha. As the wind pick up heavy and the rain got started to come down hard Irou arrived to the trainign grounds looking at the river that was lined off by some old rocks, Irou then took off his long dark jacket and he threw to the side taking out a cigar and he looked at the ground with a calm mind Irou then threw the cigar to the ground and he step on it with a half grin on his face Irou got started with training."Ok now before it get really bad out here I might as well start my training for a while" Irou would look at a tree that was in front of him and he walked up to it grabbing a hang of a log Irou then got started with his strength he was doing some pullups,"1,2,3,4" after he did 100 pullups he moved to the setups with his back on the wet groundand his red hair all wet he got started with his setups after he got done with 100 of those he moved on to his pushups. "Ok, 1,2,3,4,5" Up and down Irou went after he was done with working on his strenght Irou stood up from the ground taking off his shirt and he got started to work on his speed he walked all the way to back and he jet back off full speed running out of breath real fast,"Damnit my stamina is weak I need to work on that crap" Irou then went back again and he jet off real fast with his stamina low he knew that he couldn't enter the chuunin exams with a low stamina so that was his training of the day working on his stamina. "Ok today I have to work on my stamina then come back tomorrow and work on my strength, then come back the next day and start to work on my taijutsu and ninjutsu skills" Irou then had his plan made out for three days so he had to get to work with the wind pick up harder and the rain that fell to the ground leaving puddles he got started with his stamina he walked a few steps back again then he got started with running he ran for a few hours then he stop to take his breath,"Damn I must have push myself to hard but I gotta keep going if I want to get my stamina up now let's pick up the pace shall we" Irou said to his self as he got started back with running fast as he can with his mind focus on his stamina. After a while night hit and Irou got tired from all of that training so he grab his long dark jacket and his shirt and he wlaked away with his face looking at the ground he left away heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and get back up ready for his next dat of training....

WORKING ON STRENGTH DAY TWO:
Irou woke up hearing the birds in his window making alot of sounds,"DAMNIT SHUT THE HELL UP" Irou said as he threw a old beer bottle at the window."I can't get no rest around this village well since I'm up I might as well start with training' Irou then stood up out from his bed and he grab his long dark jacket with putting on his dark boots and grabbing all of his wepaons after he did all of that Irou then went insdie his bathroom where he would wash his face and brush his teeth. After eh got done he got a knock from his door,"Great now who the hell can this be who ever this is you better tell me somebody died cause I'm about to open up a can of kick ass" Irou then open the door looking at the ground and all of his surroundings and nobody was there."OK GREAT NICE JOKE FOR WHO EVER DID THAT I MEAN THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY, BUT IF YOU COME AROUND HERE AGAIN I'M GONNA KILL YA" The words scream from Irou as he slam his door and he walked over grabbing a beer then he took out a cigar leaivng hsi apartment heading for the training grounds the first time Irou went there it was rainign and it had bad weather but isnce it's late in the day Irou didn't really have to worry about anything with a little wind brushing across the streets of konoha Irou's red hair swaying to the back hearing the sound of his dark boots hititng the ground a few hours passed and Irou arrived to the trainign grounds "Damn it's hot out here" Irou said as he drink some more of his beer and smoke some of his cigar he then took a seat under a tree thinking about his life as a chuunin when ever the exams start back up again,"Man I can't wait till the exams start back I just can't wait till all of the pain is on me and hard work I hope who ever my team mates is gonna be inside the chuunin exams show 100 percent" The words came from Irou as he threw his cigar to the ground then he took one more drink of his beer and he shot it right under the tree."Well it's time for me to start training now today I'm not going to be here for to long I got some things to do with my ninja life so I'm just going to do a little work outs and leave this damn place" Ioru then got to the gorund and he got started with doing osme pushups after he did 100 of those he move on to his set ups,"1,2,3,4" Irou loved to keep count of his everyday work outs, when ever he got done with all of that he moved on to his pullups he walked over to the same tree he hop on-to the same log pulling his self after he did 100 of those Irou then hop down from the log and he took alot of deep breaths,"Damn that was fast that beer must have help me out alot now I'm done here so I'm just gonna leave now" The words came from Irou as he walked awya from the training grounds heading for the ramen shop where he would grab something to eat and hopefully not run into echo anymore about paying bills....

WORKING ON TAIJUTSU AND NINJUTSU AND TRAINING CHAKRA DAY THREE OF IROU'S SOLO TRAINING LAST DAY:
Irou was sititng on top of a old banned building that was inside konoha looking at the streets hearing the sound of kids playing and haivng fun,"Hmm... Well I better leave for the training grounds I need to get some training started today is my last day of solo training' Irou then hop down from the building landing on his feet with a cigar hanging from his lips and a half drink of beer inside his left hand he then took off running full speed heading for the training grounds where he would start his long day of training. After a few hours and minutes Irou arrived at the training grounds looking at the birds flying and the wind that pick up dust smelling the water that rush across Irou's nose and his red hair the was blowing all over the place,"Ok let's start this long day of training" Irou then took off his long dark jacket and he kneel to the ground with chakra all over his left hand "AHHHHHHHH!!!! CHIDORI" Irou then took off with his chidori inside his left hand he would hit a tree that was and front of him,"Hmm... it appears that my chidori didn;t do crap to that damn tree let me try that again later but right I gotta start training my chakra if the is possible" Irou then went to the ground pushing chakra up to his body with his eyes close and he was inside his own world thinking about peace with his calm mind he could've stay there all day long. After he got done with training his chakra Ioru then stood up from the gorund and he got ready with working on his strength he walked over to the tree that his chidori hit seconds ago then he got started to punch on it with all of his strength, with blood coming down his hand Irou then stop taking huge deep breaths "Damn I almost broke both of my hands I gotta stop that mow let's get back with working on my ninjutsu it appears my chidori needs a little more work done to it" Irou then build up some chakra and he kneel to the ground looking at a different tree Irou then did the chidori. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CHIDORI" Irou then took off witht he chidori hitting the tree it did a little damage but not as much that Irou expected. "Well that's enough training for today I'm just going to go home and think about what's going to happen next with my ninja life...

EXIT

wc:1549

+7 stats, +15 jp

Chidori masterd

(I did 1500 words of trainign and I preform the chidori twice so I'm guessing I masterd the chidori)
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Irou training {Private, no kill} Empty Re: Irou training {Private, no kill}

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 pm
Tip: full-stops (periods) at the end of spoken sentences.

Approved.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 pm
THE TRAINING OF DESTRUCTION CHAPTER ONE:
Irou was walking the streets of konoha with his death sword inside his right hand and a cigar that was held inside his left, as the wind blew Irou was heaidng to the training grounds where he would start some solo training. As time passed Irou arrived to the training grounds and he got started with working on his taijutsu but before he could even start with doing anything he saw a ninja that approach him looking really weird Irou then turn to look at the boy and it appears he came there for some training as well,"Well hello there you for training as well" Irou then flip his death sword isndie his hand and he replied to the boy."Well yes I am now you can train with me kiddo if you dont mind , now if you do wanna train with me come at me I want you to make the first move dude" Irou then took his cigar out of his mouth and he threw it to the ground with a hard step on his cigar Irou then got into a fighting stace ready for a hell of a day with training. Looking at the boy Irou saw as he ran up to him quick pulling out a kunai Irou then use his death sword to knock the boy kunai out of his hand after Irou saw how his plan worked he then use his right leg to preform the round house wind kick to knock the boy to the ground ground this is so Irou will have a better chance of winning the spar. Irou thought his round house kick was gonna work but it appears the boy was to smart for that he watch as the ninja hop into the air aiming a punch for Irou's face, 'I'm not gonna fall for that shit kid" Irou then leap to the left moving away from the punch then he aim a punch of his own for the ninja gut but the boy still was to fast at some oments so Irou use his death sword to cut the boy on his leg's Irou thought that could maybe slow the boy down looking at the ninja as he fell to the gorund holding his leg's Irou then put his dark boot on the boy chin, "You is not ready for me kiddo you need to fight harder than that and this ninja world cause if you don't you're gonna get yo self killed now stand up and show me what you can do this time no hold back jutsus and all kiddo" Irou was fighting a genin that appears wasn't giving it all up so today Irou was going to teach a good lesson never Lack when you is training with Irou. As the wind blew and the rain got started to come down looking at the boy Ioru then took off running at him aiming a left kick for the boy head if all was well the kick will knock the boy out cold, looking atr how the genin was ready for Irou to make the first move looking at the boy as he grab Irou's leg then use his leg of his own triping Irou to the ground,"Hahahaha... Now who is the man" Irou then stood up from the gorund grabbing the boy by his neck."I hate ninjas that brag" The words came from Irou as he use his right leg to kick the boy on his stomach again then the boy grab Irou leg again pushing it out of the way Irou use his left fist to punch the boy and the face but the boy was still dodging all of Irou attacks. "Ok kiddo Imma have to put you down hard now get ready for what I'm about to do to you boy" Irou then flip his death sword inside his right hand and he use it to cut the boy on his on chest Irou watch as that worked and the boy wasn't going to give up that easy, Irou saw how the boy use the kunai to cut Irou on his stomach feeling the short amount of pain Irou then hop back placing his hand on his wound."Damn kiddo that's what I like now do that again and you will be prefect and ready to kick some ass" Ioru then stab his death sword into the ground and he got ready to use some taijutsu since he was gonna start with some taijutsu training before the ninja came so Irou just though if he could use taijutsu on his opponent,as the win blew harder and the rain came down hjader Irou then ran at the boy with a grin on his face he aim a punch for the ninja head but the boy dodge that then aim a knee for Irou's stomach wound,"Take thhis you punk" Irou then grab his stomach in pain he with right back at the boy this time ready, With his right hand ready to punch his opponent but looking at the boy it appears he knew Irou was gonna do that Irou watch as the ninja leap to the left aiming his kunai for Irou right side."Ahh... damnit I gotta stop falling for your damn tricks kiddo but I love to see that you is ready to put pain on yo opponent which is a good thing now fuck it I'm gonna do something painful to to you now kiddo" Irou then kneel to the ground witrh blodd comign from his right side and his stomach "Ahhhhh... chidori" The words came from Irou as he took off with the chidori aiming it for the ninja the chjest but the boy was able to get a little space and didge Irou chidori, the jutsu will hit a rock that the boy was standing by with a huge explodtion Irou flew back hititng his head on a tree ever since he masterd his chidori he wasn't able to full control over it but it was the best thing he could get. "That's all you got Ioru come on you got to do better" After Irou heard those words from the ninja he ran up to his death sword pulling it up out of the ground looking at the boy Ioru then flip it inside his hand "Now you shall feel pain kiddo" Irou said as he spit out some blood and he ran up to the boy aiming his death sword for his chest if all was well the death sword will leave a scar on the boy chest, Ioru watch as the boy didn;t have enough time to didge his death sword then Irou saw the boy fall to the ground and pain,"You is a weak genin kiddo you can't let pain take it's told on youi that damn fast boy now get the hell up and try again this time you is coming at me asshole" The words came from Irou as he flip his death swor disndie his ahnd again looking at the boy ready to fight him Irou watch as the boy aim his kunai for Ioru wounded stomach," You really gonna try tyhat stupid move on me?" Irou then hop to the right getitng mud all over his clothing pushing chakra down tom his feet Irou walked over to the water with a smile on his face Irou then call the boy over tom him asking if he was ready to fight insid ethe water He wanted to see how long the boy could control his chakra with a grin on Irou's face he kneel to the gorund as if he was gonna try the chidori again. "You want me to to get inside that water ok!" Irou watch as the boy enter the water with him with a serious look on his face,"Ok kiddo now you can't never be so quick to try shit inside this ninja world now come at me" Irou then stood from the ground with a smile on his face he looked at the boy as he ran at him aiming a punch forIrou's face. As the wind blew and the rain stop a little Irou leap to the side with his head going isnde the water and his clothing getting wet,"Damnit look at what you made me do to my clothing" Irou then grab the boy by his neck again and he use his left leg to trip the boy to the ground. Irou watch as his plan worked then he hop out of the water wiht the boy on his shoulders, throwing the ninja to the ground Irou place his wet boots on the boy ching again. "You really is a dumb ass you know that" Irou said and a joking matter with a grin on the outside of Irou's face he told the boy to leave away from the spar befor he start to kill watching as the boy walked away Irou then got started with his solo training. Taking off his long dark jacket throwing it to the groiund and his white t-shirt that he just got throwing that to the gorund as well with blood on his stomach and chest with a little coming from his mouth Irou then walked up to a tree that he saw and he got started with punching on it with both of his hititng the tree very hard and the blood that fell to the ground from his hands hittingthe tree Irou then hop back coming back up with his legs kicking the tree with a smile on Irou's face he kept on kicking and punching the tree he wouldn't stop, after five hours Irou got started with training his chakra he went to the ground pushing chakra up to his body with his eyes close and the cold wind that blew and the smeel of rain that still was in the sky Irou then stood up form the ground after he was done with trainng his chakra he pull out another cigar and he got started to smoke with a small break Irou then got back to his training with the clouds that blocked the sun which was good for Irou cause he wasn't going to get sweaty so fast and all tied out. "Ok now I gotta get started on my speed it appears my speed is still bad and some ways now let's get started shall we" Irou then ran around the training grounds doin some laps after he ran around the training grounds of konoha for fifty times he stop out of breath then he got started with his strength which was the last thing on Irou's list before he left the training grounds. He went ot the gorund doing 500 push ups and after he got done with that Irou did 500 set ups then he hop onto a log doing 500 pullups after he got done with all of that Ioru grab his death sword and his white t-shirt and his long dark jacket and Irou walked awya heading for his apartment where he would wash up and get some rest then come back out getting some ramen for his lunch, with the wind that brush across the streets of konoha and the rain that got started to come down again,"Great the damn rain is starting back up again this sucks" Irou left the training grounds with a calm mind and greatful that his morning went by good he was able to get some training done and spar with somebody else he was happy but then something hit him and he knew that he for got something at the trainiung gorunds but he couldn't think of it,"Ugh wait I know I for got something at the training grounds just can't think of it wait I know what it is my kunai that I used" Irou then ran back to the training grounds of konoha and he looked around for his kunai then he saw it under a tree where he was smoking his cigar with a grin on Irou's face he left making sure he didn't leave anything behind again...

EXIT

twc:2028

+10 stats, +20 jp
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm
Paragraphs are a mod's friend ;-;

Hard to check through this when it's a wall

Approved for Appropriate rewards
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 pm
THE TRAINING OF DESTRUCTION CHAPTER: TWO!!!!!
Irou was inside his apartment sleeping until his alarm clock went off he stood from his bed and he went inside his bathroom where he would brush his teeth and wash his face, after he did all of that he got dress and he grab a cigar and 3 six packs of beer with a smile on his face he walked out of his door heading for the training gorund of konoha. Irou just got back from the country borders it was his first time going there he didn't really like it, the whole damn borders was dead and kind of stupid but he did enjoy meeting some of the people but some was just to crazy are parainod to meet him, but the most important thing was that he made out ok cause some of the ninjas that got there always comes back inside a box. "But to even think about all the damn ninjas that died there some of konoha ninjas even died at the country borders but I have to say that isn't a pretty place to go visit"
After a few hours Irou arrived to the training grounds looking arouns nobody was there so he got started to train by his self he took off his long dark jacket and he threw it to the side the first thing he was going to work on was his speed, he been kind off slow but today he was going to try and increase his speed. With a quick qind that blew pass him he got started on his speed training, he took off running fast as he could around the training grounds after five hours he got a little tied but he had to keep going until his limit was reached, after a while he got done with all of that running and he got started on some thing different.
His next task was too start on his strength he took off his wqhite t-shirt and he hop onto a log that was hanging from a tree and he got started to pull his self up,"Come on Irou you can do it" Irou said his and mind over and over again after a while he got tied of doing those pull ups so he hopped of the the tree log and he got started on something else."Hmm... what should I do next" Irou then went to the gorund the gorund and he got started doing some push ups,"1,2,3,4" Irou scream after a hour he was done with five hundred push ups he stood from the ground dusting his hands off he looked around agian and he notice nobody came yet so he kept on working with his strength. "Now let me think I did push ups and pull ups so there is one more last thing I got to do and I'm done with my strength training" Irou then went to the ground on his back and he got started to do some set ups up and down he went as another wind blew pass,"Yes I needed that" after he got done with that he stood up grabbing his beer and cigar he went under a tree where he got started to get drunk and smoke his cigar, taking a small break after six hours of drinking beer and smoking a cigar he stood up with a calm mind an dhe put the the three empty beer cans on the gorund with his cigar still inside his mouth he went back training.
Looking to his right he saw a ninja walking over to him," Well well look what we have here a ninja looks like your rank is academy student, now let's cut to the future you wanna train with me buddy are you gonna walk away like a bitch?" Irou watch as the boy flip out a kunai and it appears he was ready for a spar all along."Now dont get your hopes up kiddo caus eif I even think you is trying to kill me I will eat your damn head off got that" Irou said a she took one last blow from his cigar and he got into a fighting stance ready to fight the acadmey student," Wait ugh you look like you're a raiton user other words you must be have the lightning element I think that's so cool" Irou then aim his left fist for the young ninja head and he watch as his punch worked his left fist had the boy flyiung unto a tree,"hahaha you to weak for me kiddo now show me what you can do come at me your hardest try to kill me chop chop" Irou said a she flip out a kunai of his own and he got into another fighting stance waiting for the young academy student to make another move.
After a while it appears the damn student was to nervous to make the first move looking around Irou stood there, then he took off running at the the boy aiming his kunai for his chest. But that was boy plan all along Irou watch as he fast and quickly preform the academy ninja jutsu called "Substitution" Irou loved that jutsu when he was a academy student it save his ass a lot, watching as th elog went and the boy place Irou knew he was going to to re-appear behind him."You suck dude that jutsu is so old but that is how they are teaching you academy students these days" Irou then aim a round house wind kick for the boy chin, he watch as his attack connected to the academy student face. After that Irou walked up to the boy and he punch him on his left eye,'If anybody ask who did this don't tell them NOW GET YOUR WEAK SELF OFF MY PLAYGROUND!!!!" Irou said as he took a blow of hia cihar then he went back to his solo training.
With a another wind coming Irou's way he wlaked over to his six pack of beer and he took off another one Irou was so drunk then and there he took down two whole six packs of beer the whole trainign grounds was spining he didn't know where he was that could really get Irou in so much trouble but he didn't give a crap he had one more six pack of beer to take down and he had another cigar so he was going to me good for the day. Irou then took the six pack of beer under a tree and he got started to drink the every single one after he got done with his last pack of beer he got started to smoke his last cigar, after his hour break was over he went back to his solo training.
He got started on his speed again running around the training ground looking at the water and the nice looking birds that flew over his head after he got done with seven hours of running around the training grounds he move to his strength training again he hop on the same log as last time he got started to pull his self up after a while he got doen with all of that then he moved onto his push ups again after he did six hundred push ups he move to his set ups,"Ok I'm almost done for the day but hell I got alot of crap ahead me" Irou said as he got started with his set ups his back kept hitting the gorund hard and he after a while with that! he moved to his taijutsu and ninjutsu training.
"Hmm.. Imma just do my ninjutsu later but my taijutsu needs working wit" The young drunk boy said as he moved on to his taijust training looking up at a tree and he got started to punch on it fast as he could hard punches,'Come let's do this:" Irou said as he aim a round house kick for the tree after hours he hop back blood coming form both of his fist." DAMN LOOK AT WHAT THIS TREE MADE ME DO BUT THIS IS NOTHIGN NEW" Irou said with a smile on his fact as he went back to punching and kicking on the tree after a while he got tied but he had to keep pushing harder he hop back agian blowing some of his cigar.
"What a day good" Irou said as he went back to running around again with the wind hitting his face he he ran four laps after a while he stop and took a short break,"I'm so Pwned" the words came from Irou as he stood up from the ground and he went back to his training he wa salmost sick and tied of workign with his strength but he had to keep going if he wanted to get better with his ninja life. So he went to the ground again and he got started to do more push ups he kept goign then after that he went onto his set ups after that he hop back on the log doing more pull ups,"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YES I'M DONE" Irou scream as he hop from the tree then he took another blow of his cigar and he put his white t-shirt back on and he grab his long dark jacket pkacing his kunai inside his dark boots.
"Well I'm going to kmiss the is place but I'll be back tomorrow I hope" Irou then walked away with a smile on his face he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest from a long day of training and hard work and he had to stop by the store before he went home cause he was drunk and he had to grab some tea so he can maybe he could sober up after he drink his hot tea and fall a sleep he was so happy from the nice day and how everything went by so easy with a qucik wind that blew pass him he was gone into the mist the sun was hiding behind a cloud the seem to appear that didn't want to come out and show it self but he didn't care cause the sun seem to piss Irou off a lot. "This is one day I can say I'm happy that the sun isn't out caus ethat wa san hell of training I had to do and I really didn't want to break out with a heavy sweat but i did get alot of pain and you know what they say no pain no gain"
The next day Irou woke up and he headed back off for the training grounds again he was going there for a little training then he was going back home to get some more rest. As the wind blew and he almost there with a grin on his face he arrived he got start on his speed so he took off running around the training grounds after he was done with that he got started on his strength he went to the ground and he did some push ups after that he stood up from the ground and he got started with a little taijutsu and when he got done was done with those three work outs he stood up from the ground and walked away cause he had some where important to go. He walked away with the wind blowing his long dark jacket to the back and his red blowing all over the place before he was went to go for his important stop he was going to the ramen shop that was one of his favorite place to be after a hard morning but he was hoping that the ramen shop was going to be open but he was going to have to find out when he get there."I hope I'm not going there just for nothing that's just going to piss me off" Irou said with a smile on his face as he took out an cigar and he took another drink of his beer."What a morning hell the sun didn't even come out yet looks like konoha is going to get some rain today" Irou said as he kneel to the ground fixing his dark boots then he got started with his joruney.

EXIT
twc:2058
+10 stats
+20 jp
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm
Denied

loljk

approved
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:48 pm
THE TRAINING OF DESTRUCTION CHAPTER: three
Irou was sleeping inside his apartment hearing the sound of his alarm clock go off," Come on I wanted to stay to sleep longer" Irou said with a lazy look on his face today he was trying a new appearance he was making his hair a little dark red and he was changing his dress style then he stood up from his bed walking inside his bathroom where he would brush his teeth and wash his face after he got done with that he got fully dress grabbing all of his weapons and he walked out the door with a beer hiding inside his right pocket, and a cigar that hung from, his mouth. As the wind blew pass Irou he was walking along a dark path looking at the ground with his hands deep inside his pockets he was heading for the training grounds where he would start some training, with a smile on his face he arrived at the training grounds looking around he saw nobody there so he just got started training by his self he flip out a kunai and he took off his long dark jacket with his white t-shirt he got ready for a long day he walked over to a tree then he got started to work on his taijutsu he got started to punch and kick on the tree hard as he could after he got done with hours of doing that he hop back running back up to the tree he went back punching on it," Come on I'm almost there just gotta push harder" Irou said with a grin on his face he still was punching on the tree he wasn't going to stop until he reach his breaking point. After a while Irou got tired so he went to working on his strength he went to the ground doing some push ups. After he was done with five hundred of those he took a short break taking out a cigar looking around at the training grounds then he saw a ninja coming up to him," Hmm there always gotta be a ninja that want to fight me but I don't care I love the fighting type ninjas, hey buddy what is your name?" Irou didn't get no reply from the boy all the genin wanted to do was spar with Irou, " Well ok if it's like that then you're gonna get your ass kick now come at me with all you got you punk" Irou said with a smile on his face getting into a nice fighting stance he flip his kunai inside his hand tossing his opponent a weapon." Now me and you is even but what the hell is I'm saying you can never be even with me buddy" Irou then took off running at the boy aiming his kunai for his chest but the unknown ninja got luck he hop into the air coming down on Irou's shoulders." Hell I can do that with my eyes close" Irou use both of his hands and he trip the boy to the ground aiming a kick for his head the boy still was able to dodge that getting back up the opponent aim a punch for Irou face knocking Irou to the ground he stood back up with a smile on his face," You still suck you whack out genin now you little bitch I'm gonna kick your behind come at me with all you got" Irou said with a smile on his face as he kneel to the ground pushing chakra down to his left hand he preform the chidori aiming it for the genin stomach but it appears he was just fast enough to dodge Irou chidori," Hmm.. nice I must say you is fast for a genin now I hope you can dodge my next attack buddy" Irou said with a smile on his face as he ran at the boy grabbing his neck and he push down harder on his the grip was so tight that it can pop the boy neck but Irou let him go." You got luck on your side boy I was about to kill you, now get off my playground before I really do kill you" Irou then went back to his training with a cigar that hung from his mouth he got back started to work on his strength hopping on a tree he got started to pull his self up after a few hours Irou hop down from the tree taking a break then he went back down to the ground doing a set ups , after he did five hundred of those Irou stood up from the ground with a slight grin on his face he took out another cigar cause he was done with the other cigar. "Hmm.. what a day so far a genin came and got his ass kick now I got major problems left for today but I know something will work out' Irou said as he got back started with his solo training.
He stood up from the ground from his second break and he got back started on his training with a smile on his face and red hair blowing to the back he got started to do some more push ups getting on the ground he wa sa little tired but he had to keep going so he can reach his limit for the day," 1,2,3,4" I scream out loud he kept going till he reached five hundred again. He roll over on the ground thinking about the love of his life mezurashii, standing up he dust his new clothing off then he went back training with throwing his cigar to the ground with a hard step on it he got started back with his training.
"Ok I'm almost done for the day but damn there is a lot more crap I gotta do but since it's early in the morning I know I can get done with it fast enough" Irou then got started to work on his ninjutsu he preform the chidori eisou on the the tree shooting a clean hole threw the tree watch as the smoke came from the tree, "WOW!!! THAT WAS AMAZING" I said with a smile on his face then he got start to punch on the tree and kick while his chakra get back u, hitting the tree hard as eh could he hop back hitting the tree more times than ever after a while Irou got tired then he took another break on the ground looking around he saw nobody there but then he looked up at the tree looking at the same boy that was just there minutes ago." Now what you want kiddo you lost fare and square I must say" Irou then got into another fighting stance and he was ready to fight the boy one last time looking at him Irou took off up the tree aiming a round house wind kick for the boy chest, if the hit was to work Irou will watch as his kick worked but the boy was falling form the tree full speed,' DAMNIT! I can't let this boy die on me" Ioru then hop down form the tree full speed catching the boy in the air laying him on the ground Irou laid four more punches on the on boy face." haha you should've just walked away kiddo but no you want to stay so now you is doomed" Irou said with a smile on his face as he flip out a kunai and he went back to his solo training he ran inside the water with chakra on his feet he still saw how the boy had more fight in him.
"Hmm... you is not like human people I must say? but anyway come at me I'm tied of coming at you now let's go let's do this to the fullest" Irou said with a smile on his face as he the boy came running at him full speed Irou hop into the air moving out of the way then he aim a kick for the ninja back grabbing the back of his hair Irou threw him back on the training grounds then he hop from water and he preformed the chidori once more again. Kneel to the ground and pushing chakra up to his hands Irou ran off with the chidori aiming it for the bot chest but he was luck on his side again he was able to move out of the way," Hmm.. you is fast on your feet young ninja was a good gift" Irou then flip a kunai inside his right hand and he held it against the boy neck." Now since you is bad ass come and hit me again and see what I do to you boy" Irou said with a smile on his face as he hop back waiting for ninja to attack again but he took off running once more, "WELL IF YA GONNA PLAY THAT RUNNING GAME YOU SUCK BUDDY" Irou said as he laughed at his own comment.
"Well I guess I'll just start back with my solo training again I guess but let me take another quick break I a little tied out form all of that hard work" Irou went to the ground taking out a cigar and he got started to smoke it. " What a training day I never in life had to fight a ninja that just want never give up I gotta say that boy was strong and weird and some ways but who gives a hell" Irou then stood up from the ground after his short break once more in he went back training, he got started to work on his speed since that was the last thing that he didn't work on for the day kneeling to the ground he jetted of full speed running around the training grounds after he got done with that Irou went to the ground push chakra up to his body he close his eyes and he was training his chakra after a few hours he got done with that then he grab his white t-shirt and his long dark jacket and he worked on a little taijutsu then he walked away leaving nothing behind but some smoked cigar's, he took out a beer that was inside his right pocket and he got started to drink it he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest and wait for another day to start some more training.

EXIT
twc:1772
+8 stats
+17 jp
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum: