Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou and Nakara {Private, no kill} Empty Irou and Nakara {Private, no kill}

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm
Irou was just waking up hearing his alarm clock,"Another day" The words came from Irou as he got up from his bed heading for the bathroom where he would brush his teeth and wash his face, after he did all of that Irou grab his dark pants and his long dark jacket with his dusty dark boots after he got dress he would place all of weapons on him then he grab a beer and a cigar and he walked out of his door ready to start his day." Hmm, where I'm going might just go to the training grounds hopefully a ninja will be there so I can get some real good training" Irou said as he took off running for the training grounds, after a while he arrived to his destination looking around nobody was there so he got start to smoke his cigar and drink his beer while waiting for a ninja to come.

(My total word count is:158)
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Irou and Nakara {Private, no kill} Empty Re: Irou and Nakara {Private, no kill}

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 pm
Nakara had been hard at work doing some paperwork for the most part of the day, signing of various statements and such. After a while of working the young Genin would yawn and look out of the window," I need some exercise or else I am going to die of boredom...maybe a trip to the training grounds would do me some good," As he got up he would walk over to his room and grab his sword, setting it diagonally on his back. The last thing he grabbed was his wires, which would be placed on his forearms and his calves. Now that he was ready, he walked down the stairs and out of the house.

Nakara slowly made his way to the training grounds, casually taking his time to get there as he stopped to talk to his Aunt for a few moments. After talking to her he would pick up his pace and finally arrive to the Training grounds. Looking around he would see a young boy apparently smoking and drinking. Resting his palm to his head he would look at him again," Hey you..aren't you a little to young to be smoking and drinking, let alone having it out in public," he would stop two meters to the side of the boy as he looked at him carefully.

223/3000
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:07 pm
Irou heard a voice appear from the right side of him it appears who ever this was is worrying about his age,"Well I might be my age is seventeen been doing this every since I was sixteen but why you care? It really doesn't matter knowing that this crap is bad for me but I'll just put it away" Irou said as he put the top on his beer and he put the beer under a tree then he threw his cigar to the ground with a hard step on it,"Now got that out of the way what a night I had friends came for a party then things got wild and before I knew I got so drunk till I fainted, so tell me what is your name?" Irou then flip out his death sword while waiting for the ninja to reply...
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:13 pm
Nakara shook his head as he let out a faint laugh," What an interesting...person you are, its not that I care which is not the factor at all, its just that your bound to get killed that way," waving off his little story he would shake his head as he looked at the sword," My name is of no importance at the moment...seeing as your going to forget it when you go back to your drinking," Nakara slipped back a few feet before flicking his wrists and moving his fingers slightly," this should be fun..i wonder if your sword would last this whole fight," a sly smile appearing on his face as he waited for his opponent to make his move.

347/3000
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Irou laugh at the boy comment,"Well that is one thing you is right about" Irou watch as the boy got ready for an fight,"Hmm... Ok let's get this party started shall we" Irou then put a tight grip on his death sword when he heard the boy say his sword wasn't going to last long Irou then attached his death sword to his back then he pull out his bokken wood sword pushing chakra down to it,"Now you shall feel pain kiddo" Irou then took off running at the boy with chakra all over his bokken sword he aim it for the boy right leg if the sword hit, it will have the unknown ninja right leg broken...

423/3000
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm
Nakara stood there and watched as the boy put the sword back on to his back and pulled out a wooden sword and chuckled," Now you have really lessened this...but then again this shall be interesting to see how this goes," as he quickly positioned his hands up into the air. For now the wires were visible to Irou, but that was only the beginning.

As Nakara began to flow chakra into the wires, he would move his arms and fingers controlling each individual wire as they moved at the speed of 54, faster than the boy could see. The first two wires would wrap around the wooden sword and slice right through it," Well that's one weapon down...and another to go," Nakara would soon wrap the wires around the boy, but not cut him, instead he would fling him back in the opposite direction and into a tree as Nakara jumped back and released the wires from the boy. If everything went to plan Nakara would be five meters from where he once stood and Irou would be slamming into a tree.

532/3000
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:13 pm
Irou watch as the boy use some kind of thin wires to break his bokken sword,"WHAT THE HELL!" The words came from Irou, he could feel the wires as they wrap around him."Ah!" Irou flew back hitting his back against a tree,"I gotta say you is strong with those wires but look at the bright side it my turn" Irou then stood up flipping out a kunai that will be hard for the boy to cut in half. Irou would start running at the boy then he hop into the air landing right behind him aiming his kunai for his upper back if all went well the unknown ninja will have a cut on his upper back.

543/3000
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:19 pm
Smiling as his right arm pulled the Wires back like snakes he would shrug," Not strong, just talented and a lot of hard work. Something all ninja have to do to get better," now the wires were five meters from Nakara as he waved his hand towards Irou.

As the boy ran towards Nakara, he would already be feeding chakra to the wires wrapped around his calf muscles as he waited until he landed behind him and flexed the muscles in his legs along with moving his left hand to make the wires spiral off of the legs outward in a 2 meter radius. If Irou did not move in time, his clothing and arms would be cut. Nakara latched the wires of his right arm onto a nearby branch as he pulled himself up on it," attacking from behind will not do you so well," chuckling as the wires came back to their original position.

So far the fight wasn't going as well as he thought he would be, and maybe because the boy was already inebriated, or it could be because he wasn't trying. From the tree he would be waiting for the moment when Irou would take it to the next level and of course Nakara would probably swing away like a monkey.

748/3000
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:54 pm
Irou watch as the boy dodge his attack looking at him from a tree,"Well that was fast, now I know you might think I'm going easy on you and it's not because I'm drunk which I never was but now it's time that I show you what I can do" Ioru then flip his kunai back insdie his weapon holder, looking at the boy he kneel to the ground pushing chakra down to his right hand. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!! CHIDORI" Irou took off full speed he aim the chidori for the tree that he was sitting on,"I hope you can dodge this kiddo" Irou knew after he did this jutsu it will let his opponent know that he is not to be taken as an coward are an fool in this spar. If the chidori hit the tree the boy was sitting on it would make the tree fall but knowing since the tree couldn't move Irou knew that his jutsu was going to be an auto hit.

712/3000
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:17 pm
From the tree Nakara would smile as he would see the boy refuse to give up," Well well...I see someone has the fighting spirit, now lets see how you use it Irou," Nakara's right hand would begin to glow abirght with his own chakra and lightning as he watched Irou do something.

Of course Nakara would notice the lightning affinity attack but he did not know what jutsu it was until Irou screamed its name. As the boy ran at the tree, Nakara would have jumped into the next tree and then into another one as until he was in a tree behind Irou. For this moment, Nakara would prepare his own little surprise for his opponent, for the both of them had the same element, but one was better than the other. Nakara leaned against this new tree and charged his attack, waiting for Irou to notice he was no longer there.

902/3000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum