Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Mezurashii v.s Irou (Private) Empty Mezurashii v.s Irou (Private)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Mezurashii landed on the ground silently, she looked up to see it was near dusk. Smiling she stretched, dusk was her favorite time of day, where you could see both stars and clouds.

Closing her eyes she calmed her thoughts opening them again she face Irou and took a battle ready stance. Her breath calm and her eyes flashing in excitement and determination, she had been wanting a proper spar for a while but most of the people she knows were either busy or she couldn't find them. So she was really exctited about this battle.

"Alright Irou, lets see what you got" she gestured for him to attack.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mezurashii v.s Irou (Private) Empty Re: Mezurashii v.s Irou (Private)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 pm
Irou heard the girl ask to see what he got Irou was happy that he was about to spar...

"Let's not try to kill one and other inside this spar ok mezurashii"

Irou then got insode a fightning stance and he pull out a kunai looking at mezurashii...

"Come at me ladies first"

Irou siad as he laughed...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm
Mezurashii rolled her eyes at the 'ladies first' comment. Dashing forward she pulled out her wakizashi she aimed a horizontal slash to his chest, if that didn't work then she would use her momentum to use a roundhouse kick to send him flying.

"Are you trying to give you opponent the upper hand?" she questioned as she attacked.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm
Irou saw a short sword coming at him he then hop out of the way and he hop into a roundhouse kick, Irou then grab the girl leg holding it into the air...

"You seem to move pretty slow mezurashii, now it's my turn"

Irou said as he held the girl left leg into the air higher then he flip his kunai that was inside his right hand aiming the kunai for mezurashii left leg that he held into the air...

"I hope you can dodge this mezurashii"

If that wasn't going to work Irou would aim his left leg for the girl chest...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:30 am
Working on instinct Mezurashii brought her second leg up, using Irou for support she drove her foot into the hand that held her leg, though she couldn't do anything for the kick to her chest.

She tumbled a bit but quickly found her feet and skidded to a stop, she looked up at him and grinned.

"I'm just not using all my tricks" she said before she darted at him again, she prepared her chakra, as she neared him she slammed her fist to the ground.

"Wind wave!" she called out as the large gust of wind shot out like a single, powerful ripple. If Irou wasn't able to dodge then she would grab his ankle and hammer into the ground.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 pm
Irou watch as the girl dodge his kunai then he saw her punch the ground Irou laughed but then he saw a wave coming at him Irou then hop to the right looking at mezurashii...

"You have to do better than that mezurashii"

Irou said as he flip his kunai inside his hand, "Now it's my turn to make my attack are you ready for me mezurashii?"
Irou then ran to the left of the girl aiming his kunai for her shoulder if that wasn't going to work he would aim a punch for her chest...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:21 pm
Mezurashii drew her own kunai and clashed it against his own weapon, she blocked his punch but now they were at a stalemate. She grinned at him suddenly and shifted so the weight he put into the attack had no counterweight.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him forward, aiming a knee for his ribs.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm
Irou saw when the girls use a kunai of her own to block his kunai attack but Irou didn't notice the girl bringing her knee up to hit Irou on his rib....
Irou felt a little pain but it wasn't bad, he then hop into the air with a grin on his face looking at mezurashii as he thought of his next attack...
"Ok now I got it"
Irou then landed on the ground looking at mezurashii back he aim his death sword for her back if that wasn't going to work Irou will bring his right fist up to punch mezurashii on her head...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:51 am
Mezurashii moved just enough so the wound only cut her arm and blocked the punch with her uninjured arm, she grinned at him with a gleam in her eyes.

Her movements were fast as she hit the pressure points in his arms and delivered a sweeping kick to his feet.

"Glad to see your finally taking me as a serious opponent" she said, jumping back as she took her familiar battle stance.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Irou watch as the girl doge his attacks then he saw a low kick coming for his legs, Irou then hop into the air looking at mezurashii he would land on the ground right in front of the girl...

"Hey it appears that I need to leave this training mezurashii thanks for everything but I have to go maybe we can train some other time"

Irou then gave the girl a hug and he walked away heading for his apartment were he would get some rest from a long day of training...

EXIT
WC:454
+2 stats
+4 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum