Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 3:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 2:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Irou vs. Habee (Private) Empty Irou vs. Habee (Private)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:35 pm
Irou was just waking up from a nap he rush to the bathroom where he would fresh up and get ready for a long day, Irou walked out his door he was walking along a dark path with his right hand deep inside his right pocket that grip a kunai, he was heading to the training grounds to find somebody who could put up a good fight. He was wearing his long dark jacket that covered his light blue t-shirt with his white gray scarf that was wrap around his neck and his dark dusty boots, and his dark black pants.
He arrived to the training grounds looking around eh saw nobody, with his dark boots that was breaking twigs that fell from a old obvious old tree. He stood in the middle of the training grounds with a slight psychotic grin on his face.
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Irou vs. Habee (Private) Empty Re: Irou vs. Habee (Private)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:05 pm
Habee got up in the morning looking bright and fresh ready to get started with an early day of training. He got out of bed and then got dressed his usual everyday clothes. He then got down to have breakfast. He greeted his mother and made his out of the house. He was pretty much well equipped with his set of weapons. He then headed off to the training grounds.

One reaching the training grounds, he looked around to find somebody to train with. He saw a boy standing in the middle of the training grounds. Habee walked over towards the boy, smiled and said, "Hey there! Wanna spar??"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm
Irou heard a voice appear from behind him he turn around looking at a young ninja," Well sure, I'll train with you by the way my name is Irou what's your name is?" Irou said as he as he took a few steps back and he looked up at the boy,"Well damn I can't train it appears I got an meeting to attend sorry but I gotta go"
Irou then took running full speed leaving the spar heading for the forest for his team meeting.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm
Habee watched the boy suddenly. Leave, saying he had to go somewhere. Habee would wave good bye and then begin training on his own until he finds someone else to spar with or that boy returns.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm
Irou stopped running then he turn to look back at the boy,"Well ok I'll train with you I think I got a few hours to spar with ya" Irou then flip out a kunai and he took off running at the boy full speed he hop into the air landing behind him he was gonna use a plan that he used on mezurashii," SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" All six of Irou clones surrounded the unknown ninja Irou stood in the line as well with a kunai inside his hand.
"Ok now this is my time to attack my opponent", Irou thought in his mind as he step behind the boy placing the kunai by his neck."Got you".

(lazy post did what I could)
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:07 pm
Habee seen the boy come back. The boy then began the attack by jumping behind him and making 6 shadow clones. The boy was very fast indeed. He then placed a kunai by Habee's neck.
"Ok then. I must say you do start a spar quick. I'm Habee Uzumaki. Its nice to meet you. Wanna take that kunai away so we can get properly started??" He smiled and reamned perfectly still...
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:37 pm
Irou laugh at the boy," Well nice to meet you habee uzumaki, now there is some more things I got to ask you. Do you have ryo?" Irou said with a psychotic grin on his face as he kept the kunai by the boy neck and he put a tighter grip on it.
"Now that was just question one, here goes question two habee do you want to die cause from the way it seems you want to die cause you didn't even try to put up a fight when this kunai went against your neck? as an matter of fact habee don't worry about answering those questions dude let's just get this party started" Irou then pull the kunai back trying to cut the boy throat and kill him, if he wasn't going to dodge the kunai it will kill him on the spot.
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:51 pm
Habee still remaining perfectly still waiting for the boy to remove the kunai that was being placed by his neck. The boy asked if he had any ryo. Habee remained silent and then as the boy was beginning to ask the second question, Habee's back began to glow a bright yellow. Out from his back, shot ouat two yellow chakra chains. The one chin would knock Irou in the face while the second one would be shot down at his legs and get behind his one foot. The first chakra chain would cause him to fly back two meters and then he would trip over the second chakra chain and fall down on the ground. While this was happening, Habee would shoot out 5 more chakra chains from the front of his body. These chakra chains would shoot out at the other 6 clones of Irou and disperse all of them. After that he would turn around and say to Irou, "Firstly I got no Ryo and secondly, the reason why I didn't fight back was because I didn't want to resort to this...".
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:35 pm
Irou could feel something hit his face then a something that flew him back at least three meters away from habee, then Irou trip to the ground after he landed," WOW! didn't think you had in ya habee now it's my turn" he watch as his clones was disappearing away one by one leaving a little smoke behind.
Irou stood up from the ground and he laughed at the boy comments, " Okay that tells me right now you never listen I already told you not to answer my questions but no you want to just answer them anyway" Irou then flip the kunai that was inside his hand and he took off running at the boy aiming the kunai for his chest, if he was to dodge the kunai Irou would aim a round house wind kick for his face.

(Sorry it took me so long to post habee)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 pm
Habee rubbed the back of his head and began to laugh. He then watched the boy come at him with a kunai. Habee quickly pulled out his katana and blocked Irou's attack. While their two weapons would clash, 2 chakra chains would emerge from Habee's chest and be aimed at Irou's chest. Habee smiled at Irou as he hoped if the chakra chains hit, Irou would be send back. Habee would then retract his two chakra chain and then shoot them back out at Irou once again...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum