Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm
Denkiteki had just finished his mission to Tanzaku town a day ago, and was heading towards the border before going back to Kiri. He had been invited to spar with a Konoha Genin, it had been a strange request coming from someone from a different nation, but Denkiteki decided that he would go anyway. Katsuro had told him that he had better summon him during the fight, as he wanted to see what these Konoha shinobi were made of. Denkiteki had agreed that if the kid proved to tough, he would summon him to help.

Having rested at a nearby inn, Denkiteki was n longer fatigued from the few jutsu he had used the day before. He still wore his Chuunin Gear, however he had managed to clean it that night as well as take a shower, so he smelled clean despite having been traveling for a few days. His weapons were all in their usual place, a kunai holster strapped to the outside of his left thigh, and a weapons pouch resting just above his backside, closer to his right arm. His trusted Wakizashi was strapped to his backside as well, with the hilt of the weapon appearing just above his left hip. A bandage was tied around his left hand from cutting it the day before, so he could summon Katsuro.

Arriving at the border, Denkiteki waved toward his opponent, “Hey, are you the one that sent me the message?” a friendly smile would appear on his face, he wanted to make a good impression on a shinobi from another country. Especially since he was closer to this Konoha shinobi’s land than his own, in Denkiteki’s mind that would seem rude to behavior negatively towards someone when you were almost a guest in their land.

Total WC 297

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm
The other Genin seemed friendly too, that was good. He had been curious as to see what type of person asks shinobi from other villages to spar with them, perhaps this boy was the type that tried to make friends from other countries and villages?

“It’s nice to meet you as well.” Denkiteki would smirk, this guy seemed nice enough, and would chuckle when the other guy asked if he was ready to spar, “Eager to get started, eh? My name is Denkiteki by the way, a Chuunin of the Hidden Mist Village. It’s been awhile since I’ve sparred anyone with any skill, so I’ll be a bit rusty. Don’t think this will be an easy fight for you though, I’ve got more than a few tricks up my sleeve.”

Denkiteki wished that his White Snake Powers had developed when he finished talking, he would have loved to test them out. Unfortunately though, he had yet to develop any of his abilities. He didn’t think he would need them for this fight though, he had a number of jutsu already at his disposal. He decided against using any techniques for now though, for now he would practice his skill with the blade.

Denkiteki grabbed the hilt of his Wakizashi with his left hand, and removed it from the sheathe in a reverse grip. He would quickly adjust his grip so that he held the hilt with the blade pointing the correct way before he would charge at his opponent. He moved at half speed, not wanting to reveal his quickness so early in the spar. Despite this he was still quick, and quickly traversed the distance between him and his opponent.

His first strike was a left to right slash at his opponents mid section. The slash was slow enough for his opponent to trace and block easily, Denkiteki making sure that he swung it slow enough that if it hit his opponent it wouldn’t cut deep. He didn’t want to defeat his opponent right off of the bat, that would make the entire journey to the border pointless.

Denkiteki would be ready to step back should his opponent attempt a counter attack, assuming he blocked the initial strike. Even though he had attacked head on, Denkiteki knew that he would have to be cautious, to make sure neither he nor his opponent got hurt during the fight.

Total WC 695

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 pm
Denkiteki stopped his charge when his opponent raised his hands, what was he doing? He was about 3 meters, or 10 feet, away from his target, and unsure as to what was about to happen. He quickly found out as objects flew out towards him from his opponents finger tips, what the hell? was all he had time to think before he was forced to react. The projectiles were slow fortunately, so Denkiteki managed to avoid them while still moving at half speed.

“Already using jutsu I see? What were those things?” Even though Denkiteki was from the Mist Village, he didn’t know about the Kaguya clan and their Kekkai Genkai. He did know that at one point people with Kekkai Genkai had been massacred, an event that tainted the history of the village even to that day. But he had never cared to know the names of the clans destroyed, or their abilities.

“If you keep this up, I might have to use some jutsu too.” He said with a smirk, “ I’ve being meaning to test some new techniques out in combat, maybe you’ll be the first to see some of my own original techniques.”

Denkiteki would then get into a defensive stance, gripping his small Wakizashi in front of his body with his left hand. “I see you have a katana though, why not use that? I’d rather practice my Kenjutsu though, I haven’t gotten a chance to actually fight someone in a swordfight, I’ve only taken one some punks with knives and a giant monster I found in a sewer once….” Denkiteki would stop talking after saying that, realizing that his opponent might think that sounded odd, and might also think he was lying. He then braced himself for an attack, wondering if his opponent would attack him with a sword or with another jutsu.

Total WC 1,004

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 pm
Denkiteki watched as his opponent jumped into the air, a thought jumping into his mind. This situation was to perfect, he had to test one of his techniques out now. Sheathing his sword, Denkiteki would jump back a little over 5 meters, dropping his Wakizashi and doing 3 hand seals as he moved through the air. He landed on the ground before his opponent, who would still be falling towards Denkiteki’s original position unless he somehow managed to move through air.

A hole would begin to open up in the ground, a loud noise being generated as the earth itself seemed to open up to swallow the young Leaf Genin. “Sorry, I couldn’t resist.” Denkiteki said as he got to his feet, he felt kind of bad though because he had said he wanted to practice Kenjutsu. The hole grew until it was 5 feet in diameter, 16 feet, before Banteki even hit the ground. Denkiteki’s Wakizashi fell into the hole, but that didn’t faze the Chuunin. He would be able to retrieve it when he was able to use the jutsu again, and allow the Leaf Genin to get out.

The hole would begin closing just before his opponent entered it, Denkiteki had managed to time the technique well. The hole would close and his opponent would hit the bottom mere seconds before the opening was too small for him to escape. As the hole closed, his opponent would begin to hear the earth shifting even more, as all but the last 3 meters of the hole would begin to close up above him. This would leave him in a small, 3 meter by 3 meter chamber, that Denkiteki didn’t think he would be able to escape. There would be 10 meters, or 32 feet, of ground between him and the surface.

If Denkiteki left him in there, he would slowly suffocate. Denkiteki had not thought of that when he had originally created the technique, and never planned on using it for such a thing unless he had to. If he wanted to kill someone he would merely use his Earth Release: Spikes technique after putting them in the prison, where they wouldn’t be able to dodge all of the spikes.

Denkiteki wouldn’t do any of that though if his opponent fell into his trap, as soon a he was able he would use the technique and allow his opponent to exit the hole. That would take a minute though, so he hoped his opponent got comfy in his little cell if he was caught, and didn’t try to wander around to much. He would feel really bad if he opened the hole to see that his opponent had tried to walk in the darkness and had tripped and fallen onto Denkiteki’s sword, which was also in the 3 meter by 3 meter chamber.

Total WC 1,479

Underground Prison Description:

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Denkiteki watched as his opponent cut off a tree limb as he passed by it, quickly figuring out his strategy. Substitution? Darn. I thought I had ended this. As his opponent disappeared in a puff of smoke, Denkiteki decided it would be best to go into hiding for a moment. The substitution normally gave a shinobi the element of surprise, but Denkiteki planned on robbing the Leaf Ninja of that.

Seeing as his opponent was still in the air when he cut the tree, the hole in the ground had barely begun to close when Denkiteki leapt down into it, unintentionally avoiding the attack his opponent was preparing. This was the only place that Denkiteki couldn’t see his opponent moving to, so for him it was the safest place to avoid being snuck up on.

Landing on his feet, Denkiteki quickly retrieved his sword, once again holding the hilt in his left hand. He looked up at the opening of the hole, which would slowly close and soon would leave him in complete darkness. He wondered if the leaf ninja would try and follow him into the pit, or if he would just wait to see what happened.

Either way, I have the element of surprise now. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, and 10 meters of earth won’t stop me so easily. Denkiteki smirked, wondering how he should end the fight. If Banteki attempted to follow him into the pit, things would end badly for the young Genin. If not, Denkiteki would have a number of choices to make for his next move.

Denkiteki would look up at the hole until it closed, unless Banteki were to jump through it, in which case he would be more than ready to react to whatever move the other shinobi had.

Total WC 1781
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum