Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 pm
Denkiteki was still watching the hole when his open attempted to attack him. He saw a few small objects, projectiles similar to those used by his opponent earlier, enter the hole before embedding themselves in a wall of the hole. His opponent had shot at him from an impossible angle it would seem, if he had wanted to hit Denkiteki he would have had to aim directly down the hole, or practically straight done. Shooting from a few meters away was impossible, at least with projectiles that moved in a straight line.

Are those the same ones as before? Perhaps they are explosives, and he means to bury me down here? it was to late to check though, the hole had closed and the earth was beginning to move around him, until he was in a small 3 meter by 3 meter cell. It was pitch black in there, Denkiteki was completely blind. Now, what should I do?

His opponent had used a number of jutsu already, Denkiteki didn’t know how taxing they were on his chakra, but his opponent’s chakra reserves could only be but so large if he was still a Genin. I could try and tire him out, so far he has used that same jutsu twice as well as a substitution. I still don’t know exactly how taxing that jutsu is though, or exactly how large his chakra reserve is.

He decided that tiring his opponent out would be the best idea for now. Denkiteki’s chakra reserves were large, and he was capable of doing a number of jutsu before getting tired. He would still hold off on using a jutsu every few seconds though, he wanted to make sure that when his opponent did get tired, Denkiteki would still be fairly fresh and able to take him down easily.

Sheathing his sword, Denkiteki prepared another jutsu. Doing only two hand seals, Denkiteki began sinking into the ground beneath him. Soon his whole body was surrounded by fine sand, created by the Hiding Like a Mole technique. He began moving around the hole he had created, and back towards the surface. Another ability of the Hiding Like a Mole technique was that it allowed the user to sense things through the ground, such as a shinobi standing on the surface. Was he right behind me when I jumped in? Because that is pretty close to where I was… he hoped that he hadn’t been that unobservant, but it seemed that he had been.

Denkiteki decided that he would try and incapacitate his opponent as soon as he left the ground. Moving at a little more than half speed, Denkiteki burst from the ground right behind the leaf Genin. His left arm grabbed for the Genin’s left leg as soon as it broke through the ground, and if he grabbed a hold he would bring his arm up as he continued out of the ground, still holding the Genin’s leg. If the move succeeded, the Leaf shinobi’s left leg would be taken into the air by Denkiteki’s arm movement as well as the movement of his body coming out of the ground. This would move the Genin’s leg into the air, and most likely knock him onto the ground.

Denkiteki would then quickly move to force the boy into surrendering, deciding that he would try and end this spar quickly. If the boy did fall on the ground Denkiteki would try and get on top of him, regardless of whether or not he had landed on his face or back. He would place his left knee on his opponents stomach or back, with his left hand holding his sword backhanded and pressed to his opponents throat. His right arm would be pinning down the arm closest to it, either his left if he was on his back, or his right if he was on his stomach. Denkiteki would look at his opponents free hand as he spoke, to make sure he didn’t try anything. “I think I win this round.” He would say with a smirk, before getting off of his opponent if he accepted defeat. If not he would wait for his opponent to try and force him off.

Total WC 2,484

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm
As he fell, Denkiteki saw that his opponent began turning around to face him. Knowing that he was capable of shooting projectiles from his finger tips, Denkiteki would do a simple hand seal quickly before his opponent finished turning, letting him go in the process.

When the bullet struck 'Denkiteki' he fell backwards, and stayed there. He would make no movements, which might prompt his opponent to check out the body instead of doing a Body Flicker.

Even if his opponent didn’t check, the body would disappear in a puff of smoke after a few moments, and leave behind only a log. Denkiteki had performed a substitution jutsu it seemed.

A figure would drop down from the tree Banteki had cut a branch from earlier. His Chuunin gear was unscathed, no damage had been done to them yet. “It seems that I was the first to make contact, even though I have yet to actually hit you. Don’t worry, that will change soon.” He made no movements however, but waited for Banteki to make the next move.

Total WC 2661

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm
“You sure you want me to make the first move? Alright, fine by me.” He noticed the knuckle bones of his opponent protruding from his fists. So far all of his techniques have been involving his arms, but he said that he could manipulate his bones right? Still, I’ll just go through with the plan. Denkiteki had come up with a plan before he had used his last jutsu, and this one would most likely work.

Unsheathing his Wakizashi, he would rush towards his opponent, seemingly charging recklessly. Just have to keep him occupied for a few moments, and I win. he would smirk. It was time to end this match.

At only a meter away he would pounce. Jumping forward, his first strike would be at his opponent’s abdomen. He was still moving at half speed, but his opponent would still be hard pressed to block his strike. His feet would hit the ground as soon a he finished the strike, and he would then begin to start another, assuming his opponent hadn’t attempted a counter attack. His opponent wouldn’t get a chance to use a jutsu though, he wouldn’t allow that. He would go from a strike to the abdomen to s strike at his head, while also pressing forward. He would then attempt to knee his opponent, in the head if he ducked, in the stomach if he had blocked instead. If he had done neither of those things, he would instead strike at him more with his blade, aiming for his upper torso. Just a little longer, and it’ll be ready.

Total WC 2926

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 pm
‘Denkiteki’ watched as the Leaf Genin did the hand seal for the Substitution jutsu, and stopped his advance. There was no point in attacking the fake. He quickly looked behind himself, incase Banteki was going to attempt to strike him in the same way he had attempted to strike the real Kirigakure Chuunin.

In front of him were 6 versions of the Leaf Genin. The shadow clone could only laugh as he faced down the firing squad, before pointing down. “I guess you got me.”

The shadow clone didn’t even bother to dodge the bullet fired at him, which were all aimed at him. There were all fairly slow, and all seemed to be concentrated on his position. He could have moved at full speed and managed to get out of the way, or used a jutsu to travel underground. But it would be meaningless, the shadow clone had failed its purpose of keeping Banteki in place. That meant plan B, and it wouldn’t help to have all of the chakra divided between so many clones.

Before the bullets even made contact with the clone, the real Banteki would feel a rush of wind a split second before two more Denkiteki’s came upon him. Each one would grab him by the wrist, and lift his hands into the air. If the move succeeded, Banteki would be hanging in the air by his wrists and unable to use jutsu, but only for a moment.

And here I thought I wasn’t going to use but so many jutsu… Denkiteki thought as he did more hand seals. It would have been boring if he had just used his sword to defeat the Genin in a single move, only using his speed. Moving slower and limiting himself to only using certain techniques was the only way to make the fight interesting though.

Denkiteki was behind the tree Banteki had cut a branch from, and his shadow clone had jumped down form. So even if his attack didn’t work, Banteki would be unable to find him. Unless he started looking around, but Denkiteki decided he would remain hidden for now, it would add more of a challenge to the fight.

A mere second after the clones grabbed Banteki’s wrists, and the original shadow clone disappeared after being hit, Denkiteki would place his hands on the ground, and another hole would open beneath Banteki and the clones. The two clones would keep a hold of his wrist as they fell, making sure that his fingers and knuckles weren’t pointed at them. If he had some other jutsu to use though, they would not be ready for it.

As soon as the trio would land into the pit below, one of the clones would disappear in a puff of smoke, leaving only Denkiteki above and the other clone below. As it would then dark, neither Banteki or the clone would be able to see as the ground moved around hem to form the cell.

“I suppose I win, eh?” the clone would say with a chuckle, “So tell me, how exhausted are you? You’ve used quite a number of jutsu, and from what I can tell you don’t have that large of a chakra reserve, or chakra control. How much chakra does that projectile technique use up? You have used that one a lot.”

Above, Denkiteki would be sitting down against a tree, trying to regain his strength. As large as his chakra reserves were, using two B-Rank jutsus did take a bit out of him. And seeing as half of his total chakra was in the shadow clone below, that left him quite fatigued. No more jutsu back to back, not this fight. I don’t want to tire myself out to much, I still have to return home!

Total WC 3558

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm
The first clone saw Banteki do the hand seal that allowed him to use the substitution jutsu again right before it was hit by the bullets, and when it disappeared it’s knowledge passed on to both of Denkiteki’s clones as well as himself. This stopped any further attacks, and Denkiteki abandoned the idea of using the underground earth prison, at least for that time.

I suppose I could end this now… Denkiteki thought, this was the third time his opponent had used the substitution jutsu. Any tactic he made would simply be avoided it seemed, he would just have to end the fight to quickly for his opponent to react. I guess it’s time to show him how fast I really am. Denkiteki frowned. He wished that he didn’t have to rely on his speed, but his opponent seemed to have mastered the substitution jutsu, being able to use it in situations where it would be nearly impossible, like the first time he had used it while in mid-air.

But he still needed a hand seal to use the technique, and as quick as Denkiteki was he wouldn’t give his opponent a chance. He just had to find his opponent and then he would be able to finish this.

He heard a noise as something landed on the tree above him, as well as some panting. Who could that be? he thought with a smirk, his frown now gone. Moving slowly and quietly around the tree, Denkiteki made himself visible to his two clones, who seemed unsure as to what they should do. The Chuunin silently pointed to the tree that Banteki was in, and the clones nodded.

Moving at maximum speed, all three of them move dup the tree until they spotted Banteki. Moving as a blur, Denkiteki’s first clone would move from under the branch Banteki was on and grab at the arm that held the katana, before attempting to force the weapon from his grip. The second clone would seem to teleport overtop Banteki, crouching on the tree trunk, with his sword unsheathed and the blade pressed against Banteki’s neck. Denkiteki himself would appear On the same branch as Banteki, however he would be farther down it, not against the trunk. “I’ll admit, you know how to use the substitution jutsu quite well. But it can’t save you if you can’t perform it.”

If the clones movements went perfectly, Banteki would be forced to surrender. Even if he attempted his Finger Bullet Technique, Denkiteki’s clone that was above Banteki would be able to avoid the attack if he needed to. The one holding the katana wielding arm might not end up so lucky if he tried anything, seeing as Banteki’s hand would be fairly close to him because would be holding the Genin’s arm.

“Please give up now, I think this spar has gone on long enough. I’m done playing games, obviously you are capable enough to avoid my new techniques. If you try and continue, you will get hurt.” Denkiteki was frowning a she spoke, with a serious look in his eyes. He was lying, he wouldn’t hurt the Genin on purpose. He just hoped that the Genin would at the least be scared into surrendering, and wouldn’t try and escape the two clones again.

Total WC 4107
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum