Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Denkiteki would watch from near the end of the branch as Banteki began to loosen his grip on his sword, so that he would be able to shoot his clone grabbing his arm. He would also be moving his other hand to shoot at the clone above him. Denkiteki’s first instinct was to rush forward and kick Banteki in the chest while both of his arms were preoccupied. But a thought crept into his mind, and Denkiteki reached into his kunai holster, and as the bullets left Banteki’s fingertips Denkiteki would throw his kunai at the hand shooting at the clone above Banteki. If the weapon hit it’s mark, which it might because Banteki was preoccupied shooting at both of his clone, the kunai would go straight through his hand and into the trunk of the tree behind him.

Despite the kunai moving all of the way through his hand, the wound would not be to serious. The muscles that would allow him to move his fingers would remain in tact, though he would start bleeding through both of the holes in his hand.

The clone grabbing Banteki’s sword was hit by the bullets, regardless of what happened, however the one above Banteki would simply hop off of the trunk of the tree, to land on the branch right after the kunai would hit Banteki’s hand.

If Banteki attempted to move his other hand to shoot finger bullets, the clone would unsheathe it’s sword and grab his arm, making sure to grab him by the wrist and force his hand to point up in the air. It would then point it’s sword at Banteki’s chest, though it would make no move to strike no matter what Banteki did.

“Is it over now? Sorry about the hand, an idea popped into my head though.” Denkiteki would not divulge the thought that had convinced him to throw the kunai, but if his attack worked and if Banteki surrendered her would walk over to him and help remove the kunai, making sure to be careful. He had bandages with him to, so he would be able to wrap up the hand if Banteki wanted him to. “You still might want to see a doctor though, to be safe.” If Banteki allowed him to bandage him to apply the bandages, he would pull out his scalpel and try and cut off some of his loose skin from the cut so that it didn't get in the wound.

total WC 4521

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring with Masato (Private, No Kill)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Denkiteki had used two B-Ranks, one C-Rank, and the substitution jutsu during the fight. It was a lot more than he had planned on, but it hadn’t affected his chakra reserves but so much. I am a bit tired though. Once I get rid of this other shadow clone I should be fine. I wish I didn’t have to divide my chakra every time I make a clone, it makes using jutsu difficult.

Denkitkei released the clone after fixing up Banteki’s hand. The clones remaining chakra returned to his body, and the bit of chakra fatigue he felt was gone. Much better.

“Remember to get that checked, I’m no doctor. But you should be fine for the return trip to Konoha. I think I’m going to start heading back to my village, I have a lot of business there.” Denkiteki said as he put the kunai he had thrown at Banteki back in the holster, neglecting to clean it.

Jumping off of the branch, Denkiteki waved to Banteki before landing softly on his feet on the ground below. As he walked away he put the loose skin in his pocket, as disgusting as the idea was to him. He tried to make it look like he threw it on the ground, once he was on the ground it would be hard for Banteki to see the skin fall from his hand. This might help the village though, I’ve never seen anyone use a jutsu like that… Denkiteki thought to himself, he wondered just how powerful those finger bone bullet things were. [

i]As long as he doesn’t notice that I didn’t discard the skin, I might be able to get away with this.[/i] he didn’t know if Banteki would be okay with him taking a sample of his DNA, so he didn’t bother asking.

Denkiteki felt bad about stealing the kid’s DNA, so he turned around and yelled to him, “Maybe we can spar again sometime, once you’ve gotten stronger. You have got talent, you just need to train some more. Maybe next time I won’t have to hold back!” he said smiling, hiding his guiltiness behind a genuine desire to fight the kid again once he got stronger.

Denkitkei would then turn around and continue heading towards a dock where a ship was waiting for him, to take him back to his village.

[Exit Unless Banteki stops hims)

Power of the White Snake Abilities:

Regeneration: 4915/4000
1 Cell 915/500

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 pm
Approved for Appropriate Rewards

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum