Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru) Empty Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru)

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru) Original
Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru) Silver-line-png-1-300x133
Hasty Recovery

Entering from This topic. 

The ginger would be sure to grab a storage displacement of a notebook and pen to record information about the victims' predicaments. He had to thank Nekrun and Yensung for healing most of their wounds. Now, only time and patience could aid in a full recovery. Problem is, however, Yoi was a Genin and Tadashi would assume that the other 2 males were Genin as well due to suffering around the same magnitude of injuries as the white-haired boy. Chuunin Exams were right around the corner, two days to be exact. It would be nearly impossible for the three to be fully recovered by the time the Exams would arrive. 

With a sigh, the Ace entered the 3 Genins' room in the Konoha hospital with a serious expression. The Aburame had asked for a room for the three of them each, yet it seemed that the hospital was too busy to have a separate room for the three of them. All of the males were neatly attached with clear IVs, bandages, gauzes, and casts for their non-missing yet recovering damaged limbs. The ginger felt a pang of sorrow flow through him, but it was no time to lament on what couldn't be changed. The only way to resolve is to walk on with resoluteness. His inquisitive sapphire eyes scanned the monochromatic blank room, analyzing the situation with the best of his ability. "Hello there." He cleared his throat. "My name is Tadashi Namikaze, a Genin of Konohagakure and I'm here to help all of you. I believe I have met none of you besides Yoi, so I would be truly grateful if you could tell me all of your names before we start." Tadashi said with a calm bow.

After listening intently, he would continue. "Let's get this started, a reminder to all of you guys that this is not an interrogation ergo do not believe that you are pressured to give out an answer. I understand that this tragedy may be hard for you to reflect on, but please try to answer to the best of your ability." He said empathetically before continuing, "Now then. How did you lads attain injuries during your leave and what were you doing outside of the village? Furthermore, did you lose anything other than your limbs?"

WC: 412
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru) Empty Re: Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru)

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:41 pm
Yoi was in a hospital bed, laying in a white hospital gown. He was currently sleeping, as he hadn’t slept on the cart. The Yuki had been too paranoid and fearful to get any sleep. As he heard the door creak open, he tiredly opened his eyes and saw Tadashi walk into the room. The Yuki let out a yawn and stretched his arms as he got up from his rest. Yoi’s right arm was currently in a cast, as it healed. Tadashi started talking to them about what was gonna happen and stuff. After listening Yoi said, “Hey Tads, how ya doin?” Hearing the boy’s questions, a wave of memories crashed over Yoi as he recalled the incident in horrifyingly vivid detail. “Well, I’ll start with the easy question. We were on a mission together, investing Missing Ninja in Tea Country. We still need to write up the report on that, but I’ll get back to the subject at hand. How we lost limbs. A man by the name of Calin Usuegi stopped us as we were nearing the Fire and Tea country border. We turned over all our ryo and items that we had on us.” Yoi let out a deep and heavy sigh. He remembered the incident, but thinking about it now, he found it much harder to tell the story then he thought. “Well. After he took all our stuff, he tortured us 1 by 1. He started with me. He, he cut off my arm then my eyes. He, he was so fast I didn’t know what happened until he had removed… said body parts. I went unconscious for a bit. The pain, the pain…” As Yoi thought about the indescribable pain they had felt, his body shuddered in recollection and fear. “I heard him talking to Kizaru. I gathered that Chuta had been tortured by then. I could barely hear him, but he talked about forcing us into out crucible or something like that. He then lit us on fire and then I once again fell into unconscious.”

That was all Yoi had to say for now.

WC: 353
Layne Kruethdale
Layne Kruethdale
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13400

Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru) Empty Re: Hasty Recovery (P, Yoi, Chuta, Kizaru)

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:58 pm
Kizaru tested his eyes until he heard someone come into the hospital room. He didnt recognize the shinobi, and the boy wasn't in much of a mood to talk at the moment. He would however, comply with the questions being asked.

"I'm Kizaru Komori. Leaf genin. I moved to the village a couple of years ago." He would say identifying himself.

He shuddered at the thoughts of the recent incident being brought back to mind. The torturing of him and his allies was something he quickly would like to forget. Even the man's name, Calin, was enough to make his skin crawl.

"All of our equipment was taken, my puppets included. Basically everything we had on us was stolen. Most importantly though, he took our headbands and shinobi IDs." He wanted to stress that their identifications had been taken.

(WC 139)
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:33 pm
"Chuta um... Pendragon." He said as he sat in bed. He was trying to sit up for the last ten minutes really, the arm of his was still a little painful and sore, awkward to use even. Chuta finally got all the way up as another ninja walked into the room. He listened to what he said and then to what his teammates answered. "Pretty much what they said." He pointed to each with a gentle guided hand. The words of his seemed muffled a bit, as if he was listening through cotton balls. Upon inspection he could feel the wrapping around his head.

"That bastard... We were coming back from the mission in the tea country. The information we gathered was in my pocket, I assume it went when my clothes caught fire." He didn't really remember that part, but by the charred marks he had seen earlier he could tell what had happened. "Do you guys remember that head ninja's name?" He struggled to remember. Everything was blurry now. He wasn't sure if it was the medication or the trauma he had sustained. "He took my ID as well." He finished.

Chuta say back in bed and tried to steady the wave of nausea that washed over him. All of the gore, the beating they had taken. It was all sinking in now, flash by flash he was reliving those horrible moments. A part of him wondered if they would ever go away..

WC: 245
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:46 pm
Mid thread claims (doing this on phone so cant hyperlink):
+2 AP
412 WC towards Ryusei Skill using Max stats discount (Last thread was 274 WC) (686/1500)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:17 am
Approved
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:05 am
Mid thread claims:
250 wc to master (no handseals/less AP) Quiet Footsteps
1 chakra stat (bringing me to 32 base chakra)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:41 am
Approved
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:30 pm
The ginger would be enlightened further on the three genins. He had already known Yoi from a previous mission and from that, they have grown to be great friends over the past few days. The next one was named Kizaru Komori, he seemed fairly unassuming for a shinobi and his last name didn't belong to any major clan the teen thought of. Lastly, the oldest male was named Chuta Pendragon. A streak of pride would secretly emanate from the ginger. "Another Pendragon?" He thought. Guess he wasn't alone, now he had someone to share his lineage with. He needed to privately talk with the man one-on-one once he had recovered. For the time being, Tadashi needed to stay resolute and firm, for he had an important duty to fulfill. 

Next, the three genins went into gruesome detail on how this man...no monster had tortured them. Tadashi's cast grew more rageful as crucial minutes elapsed ominously. They lost everything. Money, honor, ligaments, and their pride as shinobi. The Ace's lip almost busted from how stealthily he was crushing it from the inside of his mouth. "They did nothing... They didn't deserve anything that came to them! They just minded their business and this bastard came and attacked them. I-I couldn't do anything to protect them from harm..." His fist clenched while deep in thoughts.

"I see..." His voice was venomous, trying his best not to combust in unfiltered rage. He quickly regained composure as he continued, "I will tell Hokage-sama about what he needs to know. ID, Ryo, and items you guys said? I believe he will reimburse you for this... incident. Anyways, please fill out the approximate amount of ryo each of you lost to Calin Usuegi." As he gave each of them a pen to fill out the paper handed them each, Tadashi made sure their hands would make contact when giving the pen in an unobvious manner. This was to administer a minuscule mark seal to each of them on their wrists. You couldn't be too careful, and he didn't want the Genin to sneak out while recovering. The ginger made sure to make the mark seals very small for the genin to not discern well if one had Fuuinjutsu capabilities. 

Once he collected the pieces of paper, he would depart the hospital.

WC: 385
(EXIT)

Claims:
(385/1125) Towards Pheasant Hunter (Max Stats Discount)
Mark Seals on both Chuta, Yoi, and Kizaru
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:34 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum