Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

A Clone's POV Empty A Clone's POV

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 pm
Bolts of lightning streaked throughout the air as rain poured down from heaven to earth. With each shout of thunder, the world seemed to shake a bit more. The trees swayed in the wind as if they would collapse in themselves at any second. It was cold outside, not the type of climate anyone would want to be out in, especially not younger ones. In bed laid most children around in their pubescent teen years. Zyxis wasn't an exception; there he lies in his soft bed staring at the dull, bland white ceiling.

It seemed that the weather seemed to get worse. Kumogakure no Sato was always a place for unpleasant weather, but when the seasons changed and the leaves began to fall, and snow littered the air, it got even worse. As thunder boomed, and the house and windows shook, Zyxis lay there as if there was complete silence. Nowadays, Zyxis seemed to find himself thinking.

He thought about Natsume, worried about her well-being, and if she were okay. He thought about Hoshi, and how he wished they were more decent to each other. About how Hato was someone he was comfortable being around. Regarding how Ryuka sometimes seemed to give him the cold shoulder or judge him, although Zyxis considered him one of his most prominent friends.

About Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, weapons, the shinobi life. He gently rubbed his thumb against his Hunter's Knife; the cold metal sent a chill up his spine as his warm skin pressed against it. Zyxis flipped it around in his hand. Everything around him and about him seemed so surreal as if he was dreaming. He shook his head and placed the knife back in its sheath. He was aware that he needs to be doing something, anything.

As he was thinking, he realized that there were some jutsu that he hadn't completed. He started with the basics, but couldn't seem to finish them. He wanted to master Genjutsu Release. He thought about it often since none of his friend's used Genjutsu if Zyxis remembered correctly, he was the only person he knew who grasped and used Genjutsu. It wouldn't hurt to try and do it, if it were going to rain and be shitty outside, he would use this time to focus on the calmer sides of jutsu and living as a ninja.

He threw his Hunter's Knife back inside his cabinet where he kept all of his Ryo. He took a quick glance at it, "I need to spend some money, it seems as if I just earned this only to have it. And the experience as well," he shook his head and continued downstairs. His mother and father were out, probably shopping. He sat on the couch in their living room. It was quite a big space, enough for around eight people to hang out in comfortably.

The white-haired Genin crossed his legs as he put himself in a Genjutsu. A spark of chakra was all he needed to do to release himself from the Genjutsu. He smiled, his pearly white teeth coming into view. It was that easy, huh? Maybe it was because he was so used to Genjutsu, or he knew he was in one. He attempted it a few more times to see before he moved on to something else.

What other jutsu had he needed to work on, he couldn't remember? He started learning the A-Rank Lightning Clone jutsu, something he was excited to use in battle. Shadow Clone was god's gift for Ninjutsu users. Not even just Ninjutsu users, shinobi in general. His mind already conjured up so many ideas and tactics on how to use Shadow Clones. So what would make this jutsu even better? A lightning enhanced version of it, of course.

Like it was called, the jutsu is a Shadow Clone imbued with Lightning Chakra. It was useful for an extra hand, and at the same time, when it pops, it throws electricity out at their opponent. It was just a good move. He had started to learn it but didn't finish it like he was supposed to. That was the only other jutsu that he began to learn and didn't complete. There was lightning outside at the moment. This moment would be the perfect chance for him to learn it.

And so Zyxis headed outside. It was even worse out in the open, actually experiencing the weather. The sounds of lightning and thunder seemed to come to life as you could see streaks of blue and white everywhere you looked. Rain poured down and hit the streets, turning it into muddy roads. Trees seemed to be touching the ground from the top-up by the way they were pushed down. Zyxis smiled cheerfully and headed out towards a clearing. He had switched into shorts and shirtless, no shoes. He was aware that he was going to get dirty with today's practice. Thank God that showers existed. Maybe he should invest in today to learn that handy jutsu, Chakra Cleanse.

Zyxis headed towards the training grounds, ignoring frantic ninja that ran past him towards their home. Why would anyone want to leave the rain? In all honesty, Zyxis loved the rainfall. It made him feel new and refreshed. When he was running, and it drizzled, there was a constant supply of hydration. It was also cold outside, so he didn't have to worry about overheating either. It was the perfect weather. For growth, for feeling, for everything. People who hated the rain could suck it.

It didn't take him long to make it to the Training Grounds. He swore that if he didn't have a place to live, this would be considered his home. He was here almost all day every day, and it is nearly ridiculous the amount of time he spent there. Zyxis took a deep breath and just left the world. The only thing he felt were each raindrop hitting his skin, streaks of lightning moving in slow motions, the dreary world fading to black. The world was no more.

And yet, there was. It was the Genin's world, something that Zyxis could do anything he wanted in. There was no need for restraints, laws, no rules. He took another deep breath, and he was back again, but he didn't feel restrained. He felt completely calm. His mind was clear, and he knew what to do next. He swiftly moved through the hand seals, a Shadow Clone popping up in front of him.

"What do you want?" The clone asked politely, with a bow. Zyxis was aware of the many things that could happen with clones. There were split personalities, different emotions, the need to know why they hade been created. It was such a strange jutsu, taking your chakra, a part of you, and making something out of it. It was akin to creation or birth, and there was always something that was bound to happen when you messed with it.

That's why when Zyxis first learned to make Shadow Clones he invested a week in determining how they tick, what they have to do, They agreed to some rules laid down. He was the leader, and they would listen to what he would do. He could control them when needed, but other than that, they can get a break on certain days.

The clones created seemed to be the same person each time. It was as if the corresponding portion of chakra was taken from him and split up, each part of the charka taking on its traits. Sort of like how a human discovers things and is influenced by them. The first clone in front of him was an exact copy of himself. They shared the same views, had the same traits, and understood each other. He wasn't surprised by that by any mean. He knew that the more he created, the stranger the variations would be. He only stuck with one clone so far, as that's all he needed. He would experiment in future battles.

"Hello, One. I'm wondering, do you want an upgrade of sorts? A promotion. I mean, I don't even have to ask you that, since I know you do," Zyxis said. One nodded, "You mean the Lightning Clone Jutsu? Are you just going to stick me in the storm and see how it works."

The original nodded and shrugged his shoulders, "I mean, what are you going to do. There are different hand seals for it, so the flow of chakra must be somewhat different. The Clone Seal is most definitely separate things from the Tiger and Ram seal."

The clone nodded, "So you want me to get electrocuted and shocked, then I expel myself and transfer the memories of it back to you. I'm aware that you know it's going to hurt."

"I know, but since when have we ever cared about what happens to us? As long as we reach our goal and survive, our body doesn't matter. Our mind for sure, we don't want to become senile. But other than that, our body is nothing. I wouldn't care if I woke up bald and ugly the next day."

"You know, we have problems right. It's probably not the best to confide in each other as we already know what the other is thinking. I'm going to go head out and see if I can electrocute. We shouldn't get into another conversation again. I know that's what you're thinking and are going to say," One explained.

"We are geniuses," The two said at the same time. Zyxis ran back home and took a shower and changed into warm clothes. He lay in bed as his clone did all the hard work.

Back with One, the Shadow Clone headed towards the hills. He needed to be closer to the sky to get electrocuted. Well, he should've brought a kite or something metal, but the closer he was to the lightning, the more chance he had to be strucken. One was aware of the fact that Zyxis went home and laid in his bed.

He didn't mind, as he knew that Zyxis was a harder worker than all fo the clones he could create. They didn't even have to exist for extended periods of time. Although, he and his owner thought about it a lot since they could keep each other company, although it seemed too depressing.

As he was thinking, pain screamed out from every one of his pores. In a 1/100 chance, lightning struck him at the highest point. He wasn't sure if he should consider the feat unlucky or lucky, but right now he couldn't think about that over the burning sensation throughout his whole body. It only lasted a little bit as he popped and transferred it to the real Zyxis.

Now that hurt for the white-haired Genin. He grits his teeth and holds onto the bed tightly as he convulses and foams at the mouth. He wasn't sure how long it was, but he finally started breathing again. Zyxis jumped out of his bed and ran to the toilet before emptying the contents of today's meals into the bowl. He groaned, "Why do I do this to myself?' He didn't know. Well, he did, but he still wondered why.

He created One once again, but this time his whole body was cloaked in lightning. "Well, it seems as if we got it right. Are you okay, anyway?"

Zyxis shook his head, "Are we ever?" The clone shook his head, "You know what I meant. Go lay down; I'm gonna make us something light to eat, so we feel better." The white-haired Genin shook his head, "It was worse when I tried to learn the Chidori. The pain is nothing compared to the other pain."

The clone nodded, "Mhm. Go to bed." Zyxis groaned and headed upstairs, leaning against the bumpy surface of the wall, so he didn't fall over from his lightheadedness.

You know what the say, another day, another dollar.

[EXIT]

TWC: 2,047

Claims:
- 1,400 to Lightning Clone Jutsu + Here = (4,000/4,000)
- 340 to Genjutsu Release Mastery + Here = (500/500)
- 307 to Chakra Cleanse (307/500)
- 10 Stats
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

A Clone's POV Empty Re: A Clone's POV

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 pm
Approved Zyxis <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum